Windows 10: Bluetooth Headphones switching off after connecting.

Discus and support Bluetooth Headphones switching off after connecting. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently purchased the Philips PH805 bluetooth headphones. They seem to pair well with all my other devices but my HP Pavilion x360. They turn off as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RaulMurray, Jul 30, 2020.

1. Bluetooth Headphones switching off after connecting.

I recently purchased the Philips PH805 bluetooth headphones. They seem to pair well with all my other devices but my HP Pavilion x360. They turn off as soon as they're connected. Any solution regarding the same?

:)

RaulMurray, Jul 30, 2020
  2. Bazsl Win User

Cannot connect to bluetooth headphones after upgrade to Win10

I upgraded my Lenovo W530 running Win7 Pro 64 bit to Windows 10. After the upgrade I can no longer connect to my bluetooth headphones which worked before the upgrade. The bluetooth radio is on. When I click Connect in the Action Center it shows that the headphones are connected but they are not. The headphones (actually my hearing aids) play a notification sound when a bluetooth connection is made and I never hear that sound. If I play music the sound goes to the speaker, not my headphones. I have removed the headphones and repaired them. I have checked that all of the bluetooth device drivers are up to date in Device Manager. I would really appreciate any suggestions to solve this problem. Thanks.

Bazsl, Jul 30, 2020
  3. devster75 Win User
    Taotronics TT-BH07 bluetooth headphones paired but not connected

Hi everyone,

Hopefully this is on the right board....

I've got the Taotronics TT-BH07 bluetooth headphones which I've paired with my Windows 10 laptop and it worked fine the first time. I found that the following day, after the laptop had been switched off and started again, when I switch the headphones on, it doesn't connect to the laptop. It shows up in the list of bluetooth devices as "paired" but it doesn't connect automatically. If I remove it and go through the whole pairing process again, I can then use it.

I would have expected it to connect to the laptop automatically when it is switched on. I've had no problems connecting it with my iPhone. I've checked online for drivers for these headphones but there's nothing available, not even on the official Taotronics website.

Am I missing something here? Is this a bug or is there some further configuration I need to carry out on Windows in order to have the headphones connect as soon as I switch them on? Any and all input greatly received.

Cheers,
    Dev

devster75, Jul 30, 2020
  4. caperjack Win User

Bluetooth Headphones switching off after connecting.

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Headphones switching off after connecting.

1. Bluetooth Headphones switching off after connecting. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Headphones switching

2. Bluetooth not switching audio to headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth not switching audio to headphones: When I connect to BT headphones, 3 different ones, the audio does not change from speakers to headphones, though the volume control shows it is controlling the HP. This just began to occur about a week ago for no apparent reason. I have tried many fixes, to no avail. Finally...
  3. Bluetooth not switching audio to headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth not switching audio to headphones: When I connect to BT headphones, 3 different ones, the audio does not change from speakers to headphones, though the volume control shows it is controlling the HP. This just began to occur about a week ago for no apparent reason. I have tried many fixes, to no avail. Finally...
  4. Bluetooth not switching audio to headphones

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Bluetooth switching off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth switching off: I am having trouble with Bluetooth on my Windows 10. If I switch it on in Settings and then Settings, when I open it again Bluetooth is off. I switch it on again and try to connect my headphones but it tells me my device is switched off. How to I keep Bluetooth on,...
  6. connecting bluetooth headphones.

connecting bluetooth headphones.: ive tried going to action center and connect, but is says that desktop-1nduc7 is ready to connect wirelessly, and doesnt mention my headphones. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-bluetooth-headphones/a5f06ed9-39af-4328-9bf0-fdc15aa38f1a
  7. Headphones will not connect Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Headphones will not connect Bluetooth: Hello, My wireless Bluetooth headphones Sony WH-1000XM3 will not connect. They are paired and I have tried a number of troubleshooting items to get them connected. When I go under the devices property settings and check or uncheck different Bluetooth services options the...
  8. Bluetooth headphones not connecting

Bluetooth headphones not connecting: My Bluetooth headphones are no longer connecting to my laptop. My headphones were connected and I had no problems until I tried to connect my phone via Bluetooth. It was paired but wouldn't connect. I removed my headphones thinking that they might be stopping my phone...
  9. Connect bluetooth headphones

Connect bluetooth headphones: I can't connect my Bluetooth headphones to my laptop. The headphones are Sony WH-CH500 and the computer is Asus X507UA Can you help me please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-bluetooth-headphones/23538a03-22e4-4b29-9229-955bc5ecba69
  10. Bluetooth Headphone not connected

Bluetooth Headphone not connected: HI, I have JBL T450BT headphone before i reset my computer it working good but after reset my computer i cannot connect again. I use acer extensa 5635, windows 10 pro. version 1903. Please help me about this issue Thanks...