Windows 10: Bluetooth Headphones Turn Off When Playing YouTube Videos

Discus and support Bluetooth Headphones Turn Off When Playing YouTube Videos in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; ProblemWhenever I try to play YouTube videos with my Bluetooth headphones, the audio stops, my headphones turn off although the video keeps playing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AvroSaha, May 11, 2021.

1. AvroSaha Win User

Bluetooth Headphones Turn Off When Playing YouTube Videos

ProblemWhenever I try to play YouTube videos with my Bluetooth headphones, the audio stops, my headphones turn off although the video keeps playing. I'm mostly use MS Edge but I've tried other browsers like Firefox and Chrome. This doesn't solve the problem. I've updated the drivers, reinstalled them, unchecked "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power" in device manager, tried troubleshooting, unpairing the headphones, and restarted my PC several times. I faced similar problems when playing songs using Groove Music. Zoom works fine although the sound someti

:)

AvroSaha, May 11, 2021
  2. Suman_B Win User

Bluetooth for YouTube

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Are you able to listen to YouTube Videos on In-built speakers or external wired Speakers?

Have you tried playing Videos on Windows media player and check if the Headphone works fine?

Did you make any changes to your PC prior to this issue?

Is this issue specific to Browser or App?

I suggest you to try the following methods and check:

Please try to play the YouTube Videos without the Bluetooth Headphone.

If you using a Browser, try a different browser.

This guided walk-through provides steps to fix
    Bluetooth problems in Windows 10.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Suman_B, May 11, 2021
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, May 11, 2021
  4. Eric Ber Win User

bluetooth headphones

Hi,

We see that you are having issues connecting your Bluetooth headphones to your Windows 10 Home laptop. Your Bluetooth headphones might be paired with your PC but it's not connected. To resolve this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Make sure your Bluetooth headphones is turned on.
    • On the far right of the Windows taskbar, press and hold (right-click)
      Volume
      , and then select Playback devices.
    • On the Playback tab, select the Bluetooth headphones, press and hold (or right-click) it, and then select
      Connect.
    • Select your Bluetooth headphones, and then select Set default. Music should play on your Bluetooth headphones now.

Should you have further queries, feel free to post it.

Eric Ber, May 11, 2021
Thema:

1. Bluetooth Headphones Turn Off When Playing YouTube Videos - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Headphones Turn

2. YouTube video only playing when headset is connected via Bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    YouTube video only playing when headset is connected via Bluetooth.: When I play video on YouTube it doesn't play and shows "If Videos Doesn't start shortly try restarting your device".... and once the Bluetooth headset connected, videos playing very smoothly. These problems Occur in every browser in my PC.I have tried Every solution on...
  3. YouTube video only playing when headset is connected via Bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    YouTube video only playing when headset is connected via Bluetooth.: When I play video on YouTube it doesn't play and shows "If Videos Doesn't start shortly try restarting your device".... and once the Bluetooth headset connected, videos playing very smoothly. These problems Occur in every browser in my PC.I have tried Every solution on...
  4. Bluetooth headphones turn off during video calls

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphones turn off during video calls: Hello!I use the Bose QuietComfort 35 II as my main headphones, and often connect them to my Surface Laptop first gen. This generates two profiles: Stereo for listening only and Hands Free which engages the microphone and allows for pass-through audio.The Stereo profile works...
  5. Bluetooth headphones plays music on and off constantly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphones plays music on and off constantly: Friend asked me to setup Bluetooth Plantronic BackBeat GO 810 Series headphones on her HP G6 Laptop with Asus BT400 dongle. 1. I inserted an Asus USB-BT400 dongle which it installed all its drivers 2. Powered on the Bluetooth Plantronic BackBeat GO 810 Series headphones 3....
  6. YouTube Videos are not Playing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    YouTube Videos are not Playing: [ATTACH] See the white space instead video. that's my problem guys. Yesterday Everything was fine but toady when I tried to play any video on YouTube this was happening also comment section doesn't get loaded. and its just happening with YouTube only, other video websites...
  7. When I turn on computer, Youtube plays the last video I watched

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When I turn on computer, Youtube plays the last video I watched: I have a windows 10. When I turn on my computer, before I log in, youtube shows up in a tab and plays the last video I watched from my computer. This is NOT autoplay, the autoplay is turned off on youtube. If anyone knows how to turn this off, please reply. submitted by...
  8. Won't play YouTube video

in Windows 10 Customization
    Won't play YouTube video: we set up restrictions when purchased the laptop. how do we now release the restrictions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wont-play-youtube-video/141a4a2f-5518-4d70-aafb-c06e593bbaa7
  9. Youtube videos will not play the video part

in Browsers and Email
    Youtube videos will not play the video part: When I try to watch videos on youtube, I only get the opening picture or a black screen. The audio plays fine. Is there something I need to reset? 96826
  10. Prevent pc from sleeping/turn off speaker while playing youtube videos

in Windows 10 Support
    Prevent pc from sleeping/turn off speaker while playing youtube videos: Hi, I have a Dell S2415h monitor which comes with built in speakers in the monitor. I also have set the turn off monitor at 5 mins, and sleep at 15 mins. My problem is that when I view youtube videos more than 5 mins, the screen will turn off along with the built in...