Windows 10: Bluetooth Headphones Volume Control Issue

Discus and support Bluetooth Headphones Volume Control Issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I've bought various bluetooth headphones recently to connect to my Windows 11 computer, but no matter what kind I buy, cheap or expensive, they all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TysonStuurmans, Apr 14, 2022.

1. Bluetooth Headphones Volume Control Issue

Hi,I've bought various bluetooth headphones recently to connect to my Windows 11 computer, but no matter what kind I buy, cheap or expensive, they all have the same issue in that they increase/decrease the volume in intervals of 6. Usually when you raise/lower the volume on the computer it goes up/down by 2. For instance if you're at volume level 30 and press the volume up button on the keyboard it'll go to 32, then 34 etc. And you can hear the slight increases/decreases in the volumeWith every bluetooth headphones the volume won't increase/decrease at every volume interval, only every 6 in

:)

TysonStuurmans, Apr 14, 2022
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Apr 14, 2022
  3. gordon99 Win User
    Bluetooth headphone sound volume keeps changing.

I have a relatively new Bluetooth Pulse Echo headphone set and an Acer Aspire 3 notebook that has Windows 10 O/S. When I use the headphones with the notebook in wireless mode the sound volume alternates between normal and very low. I have run Windows Bluetooth fault finder and disabled sound enhancements to no effect. The headphones work fine in conjunction with my iPad however.
    Could anyone suggest a solution for this problem please?

gordon99, Apr 14, 2022
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Bluetooth Headphones Volume Control Issue

bluetooth headphones

Hi,

We see that you are having issues connecting your Bluetooth headphones to your Windows 10 Home laptop. Your Bluetooth headphones might be paired with your PC but it's not connected. To resolve this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Make sure your Bluetooth headphones is turned on.
    • On the far right of the Windows taskbar, press and hold (right-click)
      Volume
      , and then select Playback devices.
    • On the Playback tab, select the Bluetooth headphones, press and hold (or right-click) it, and then select
      Connect.
    • Select your Bluetooth headphones, and then select Set default. Music should play on your Bluetooth headphones now.

Should you have further queries, feel free to post it.

Eric Ber, Apr 14, 2022
Thema:

Bluetooth Headphones Volume Control Issue

1. Bluetooth Headphones Volume Control Issue - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Headphones Volume

2. Issue with Bluetooth Headphone Volume on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Bluetooth Headphone Volume on Windows 11: I'm encountering a strange volume issue with my Logitech G735 Bluetooth headphone on a Windows 11 system. Whenever I turn on the headphone, the volume automatically sets to 100%, despite the Windows sound bar not indicating this high level. This was confirmed using Logitech G...
  3. Issue with Bluetooth Headphone Volume on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with Bluetooth Headphone Volume on Windows 11: I'm encountering a strange volume issue with my Logitech G735 Bluetooth headphone on a Windows 11 system. Whenever I turn on the headphone, the volume automatically sets to 100%, despite the Windows sound bar not indicating this high level. This was confirmed using Logitech G...
  4. Bluetooth headphones default volume

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth headphones default volume: Hi, maybe this is the wrong place to ask this so sorry if thats the case. I have a pair of sony xm4 headphones and anytime i connect them to my pc their default volume sets to twenty something or so, and I always have to move it up to 50 which is the volume I prefer. So I was...
  5. Bluetooth Headphones Volume Control Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphones Volume Control Issue: Hi,I've bought various bluetooth headphones recently to connect to my Windows 11 computer, but no matter what kind I buy, cheap or expensive, they all have the same issue in that they increase/decrease the volume in intervals of 6. Usually when you raise/lower the volume on...
  6. Bluetooth volume control issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth volume control issues: I have an "ortho remote" https://teenage.engineering/products/orthoremote Bluetooth audio control controlling volume, play/pause, etc from teenage.engineering. In Windows 10 21H1 19043.1110, changing the volume on the remote is unpredictable; when I change the volume it...
  7. Problem with volume control while using Bluetooth headphones

Problem with volume control while using Bluetooth headphones: Adjusting the master volume doesn't change how strong the sound is, at all. To actually change the volume I have to do so from the volume mixer for each individual application. Any feedback? submitted by /u/mr-Ze [link] [comments]...
  8. Bluetooth speaker - volume control issue

Bluetooth speaker - volume control issue: Hi My speaker is Alfa link BTS 475. All used to work great, I was able to control volume from Windows, it was independent from the physical control on the speaker. Then I did update windows. but, i forgot the version of update. Now when i press button "volume up"...
  9. Inline headphone volume control

Inline headphone volume control: I bought a cheap (but highly rated) pair of headphones with inline mic and volume controls and although the earbuds and mic work great, the inline controls don't work. Is there something I need to do to get these working? I've got a Surface Pro 4 and am plugging them directly...
  10. Bluetooth Headphone Sound Control Issue

Bluetooth Headphone Sound Control Issue: When using my bluetooth headphones with my laptop I have an issue with native os sound control. When using the keyboard controls to raise and lower the sound or the sliding the sound toggle on the taskbar my headphones are muted below a numerical value of 5. This issue is not...