Windows 10: Bluetooth Headphones Will Not "Enable"

Discus and support Bluetooth Headphones Will Not "Enable" in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an issue getting my Boes headset to give me audio after I've connected it multiple times. I had audio at one point but now it wont even give the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CoolGuy72, Jan 24, 2023.

1. CoolGuy72 Win User

Bluetooth Headphones Will Not "Enable"

I have an issue getting my Boes headset to give me audio after I've connected it multiple times. I had audio at one point but now it wont even give the prompt for input but Bluetooth still recognizes the headphones being connected. The drivers seem to be updated but still have issue. I'm not very computer savvy, any help would be appreciated.

:)

CoolGuy72, Jan 24, 2023
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jan 24, 2023
  3. Winuser Win User
    Wireless Headphones & Bluetooth

If your computer has Bluetooth it is very easy to setup your headphones. Just turn them on and go into the Bluetooth settings. Then look for your headphone in the list of devices. If they are listed you just need to pair them to the computer.

Winuser, Jan 24, 2023
  4. Sigurd Win User

Bluetooth not recognising headphones

Bluetooth on my PC recognises, pairs with and works with an ear piece headphone/mic.
    Bluetooth on my Smartphone recognises, pairs with and works with an Ausdom headphone.
    Therefore all hardware works.

However, PC Bluetooth will not recognise, let alone pair with, Ausdom headphone.

I have tried re-boots, turning Bluetooth on/off, uninstalling, re-loading drivers, etc. I have run out of ideas.

Any suggestions please?

Sigurd, Jan 24, 2023
Thema:

1. Bluetooth Headphones Will Not "Enable" - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Headphones Enable

2. Bluetooth Headphones Will Not "Enable"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphones Will Not "Enable": I have an issue getting my Boes headset to give me audio after I've connected it multiple times. I had audio at one point but now it wont even give the prompt for input but Bluetooth still recognizes the headphones being connected. The drivers seem to be updated but still...
  3. Bluetooth Headphones Will Not "Enable"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headphones Will Not "Enable": I have an issue getting my Boes headset to give me audio after I've connected it multiple times. I had audio at one point but now it wont even give the prompt for input but Bluetooth still recognizes the headphones being connected. The drivers seem to be updated but still...
  4. Bluetooth Headphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headphone: Hi, I have bought a bluetooth headphone but when i check the headphone in device manager, computer recognize it as a mouse/keyboard what should i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headphone/1f46dd81-a1af-435d-8fd7-0e88d5868f2c
  5. Bluetooth Headphones Stop Playing Audio When It's Mic Is Enabled.

Bluetooth Headphones Stop Playing Audio When It's Mic Is Enabled.: This Apply's To Every Bluetooth Device I Have. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headphones-stop-playing-audio-when-its/7a1b1971-0753-4583-a124-594a60892a94
  6. Bluetooth Headphones

Bluetooth Headphones: My beats bluetooth headphones stopled connecting to my computer. It wont even show up in the bluetooth menu anymore. I need help recconecting them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headphones/1ca13546-36d5-41d8-a34f-83e4d17d0ef2
  7. Bluetooth Headphones

Bluetooth Headphones: So I tried to connect my JBL Bluetooth headphones to my laptop after disconnecting them from my phone, and when they connected, my spotify music started playing out of my laptop and not the headphones. On the bluetooth settings page it just said "Connected voice" when usually...
  8. Bluetooth headphones

Bluetooth headphones: I have Motorola Bluetooth headphones which are finally working for Youtube and iTunes but wont work with Skype. I am also having no luck getting headphones to connect with a cable to the audio jack. Any thoughts, anyone?...
  9. Bluetooth Headphones.

Bluetooth Headphones.: hey, I'm having some problems with anker soundbuds slim connecting to my lenovo ideapad 330sARR(running win10 ofc) lots of static to the point where I can barely hear the sound at all. I had no problems with it for the past month or so but just today the problem occurred...
  10. Bluetooth headphones

Bluetooth headphones: Hi All, I have 2 bluetooth headphones and my Updated Win10 bluetooth setting can't find them! What can i do? Kind Regards Dave https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headphones/08487313-d57e-490a-9f89-0e64ea7ff28a