Windows 10: Bluetooth Headphones with mic not working.

Discus and support Bluetooth Headphones with mic not working. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello, I've had this problem for a while now. it happens when I connect my Bluetooth headset with a mic to my computer. it used to give me two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KingsNab, Feb 7, 2021.

1. KingsNab Win User

Bluetooth Headphones with mic not working.

hello,

I've had this problem for a while now. it happens when I connect my Bluetooth headset with a mic to my computer. it used to give me two options: Stereo and AG- Handsfree which I could use my microphone with. but now I only have the stereo option which means I can't use my microphone. I've tried connecting the headset with other windows devices and they have all given me the AG hands-free option, but for some reason, my PC does not.

thanks.

:)

KingsNab, Feb 7, 2021
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Feb 7, 2021
  3. Aman Win User
    Headphone mic not working with laptop 3.5mm port

I have sennheiser hd4.40 wireless headphone. I also got a cable with headphone having 2.5mm pin(attached to headphone) to 3.5mm pin(attached to mobile phone).

Problem is that when i connect 3.5mm pin to my mobile phone headphone jack, in call i am able to use mic and headphone both at same time but:

1. When i connect the 3.5mm pin to 3.5mm jack for mic on my laptop, i am not able to use the mic.(my laptop has separate 3.5mm mic and 3.5mm headphone jack)
    2. When i connect to 3.5mm jack for headphone, only headphone is working with laptop not mic.

Please do not suggest why I am not using Bluetooth because it is a separate problem.

I am missing something or maybe this may be limitation or something else. Help me on this. :-(

Aman, Feb 7, 2021
  4. Sigurd Win User

Bluetooth not recognising headphones

Bluetooth on my PC recognises, pairs with and works with an ear piece headphone/mic.
    Bluetooth on my Smartphone recognises, pairs with and works with an Ausdom headphone.
    Therefore all hardware works.

However, PC Bluetooth will not recognise, let alone pair with, Ausdom headphone.

I have tried re-boots, turning Bluetooth on/off, uninstalling, re-loading drivers, etc. I have run out of ideas.

Any suggestions please?

Sigurd, Feb 7, 2021
Thema:

1. Bluetooth Headphones with mic not working. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Headphones mic

2. Mic of headphone is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mic of headphone is not working: Hi!I just got my new pc and now when i try to connect my headset with new pc the headset is not being detecting by the computer. I can hear things from computer which means headphone is working but mic is not working. I tried connect my headset with other devices its working...
  3. Headphone Mic not working.

Headphone Mic not working.: I have a wireless headset, its mic work when it's connected to Bluetooth but when I use the aux cable the aux has only 2 rings to use the headset the microphone doesn't work. So, tried the headphone on a phone with aux and the mic works. How to solve this problem?...
  4. Bluetooth headphone mic not working properly on laptop?

Bluetooth headphone mic not working properly on laptop?: My bluetooth headphone mic stopped working today, and only stopped working for the laptop, and not anything else So something wrong with the laptop. running latest update even though i was on the previous update when this started happening and updating fixed nothing. No sound...
  5. Headphone Mic Not Working!

Headphone Mic Not Working!: For some reason, my laptop, Dell Latitude 3480, will NOT use the headphone/earbud mic, it always uses the integrated mic, ive tried everything updated drivers, set default mic, etc please help. Edit: only bluetooth mics work since they appear in the recording section of...
  6. Headphones with mic not working

Headphones with mic not working: Hi, I'm having a problem with my headphones that have a mic on them, the mic does not work. The headphones also show up as headphones instead of headset which I'm assuming is the problem. Anyone know how to fix this issue?...
  7. Bluetooth Headphones with mic not working

Bluetooth Headphones with mic not working: Whenever I connect my Samsung Ear Buds it connects the microphone and headphones separated. I can't make a call or use the microphone and listen to a youtube video for example at the same time. I found a way to use it at the same time by selecting te Ear Buds as headphones...
  8. Bluetooth Headphones and in-built mic not working simultaneously.

Bluetooth Headphones and in-built mic not working simultaneously.: I have Noise Shots X5 bluetooth earphones. When I play audio the mic stops working but when only mic is onrecording audio then the audio/music stops. I havetried many tweaks like setting headset as default device in sound option but it doesn't work. Please help. P.S The...
  9. Headphone Mic not working

Headphone Mic not working: Hello, My headphone mic is not working. I've literally tried everything. I have checked privacy settings. I have check all sound properties the mic is working and coming up on the levels with green bars but anytime im on chat or the xbox game bar it doesnt...
  10. Headphones mic not working

Headphones mic not working: So i just got a new laptop dell g3 15 and my microphone does not work i checked device manager sound,video and games controller and my mic wasn't there...Headphones work good and everything ,the first day mic worked fine and then it disappeared,so now i only can use my...