Windows 10: Bluetooth headphones won't connect to pc, tried to fix it online but still fix

Discus and support Bluetooth headphones won't connect to pc, tried to fix it online but still fix in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm currently using a Predator G3-170 and this happened recently. Last night I was playing some GTA V and my computer crashed, I didn't think much of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mizano23, Nov 6, 2020.

1. Bluetooth headphones won't connect to pc, tried to fix it online but still fix

I'm currently using a Predator G3-170 and this happened recently.

Last night I was playing some GTA V and my computer crashed, I didn't think much of it and just rebooted my computer.

I tried to reconnect my headphones but a text saying "That didn't work. Make sure your Bluetooth device is still discoverable." This was odd so I put my headphones into paring mode and wiped it, still no luck.

I went online and tried to fix it but all of the solutions didn't work.

I'm using the Bose QC35, any help would be appreciated. Many thanks! Bluetooth headphones won't connect to pc, tried to fix it online but still fix :)

submitted by /u/Mizano23
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Mizano23, Nov 6, 2020
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Nov 6, 2020
  3. My Bluetooth headphones wont connect to windows 10

Hi,

It's odd that your Bluetooth device isn't showing on your computer when you tried to connect it. There's a possibility that your Bluetooth hardware is under a related parent device which indicates an issue. However, let us not jump into any conclusions yet
    until we isolated your concern. We suggest that you follow the steps under "Bluetooth doesn’t appear and there are no unknown devices listed in Device Manager. How can I fix this?" in this
    article. We also suggest that you
    connect your wireless headphones using another computer to
    replicate
    the concern.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Nov 6, 2020
  4. Sigurd Win User

Bluetooth headphones won't connect to pc, tried to fix it online but still fix

Bluetooth not recognising headphones

Bluetooth on my PC recognises, pairs with and works with an ear piece headphone/mic.
    Bluetooth on my Smartphone recognises, pairs with and works with an Ausdom headphone.
    Therefore all hardware works.

However, PC Bluetooth will not recognise, let alone pair with, Ausdom headphone.

I have tried re-boots, turning Bluetooth on/off, uninstalling, re-loading drivers, etc. I have run out of ideas.

Any suggestions please?

Sigurd, Nov 6, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth headphones won't connect to pc, tried to fix it online but still fix

1. Bluetooth headphones won't connect to pc, tried to fix it online but still fix - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headphones won't

2. Bluetooth headphone or speaker Connected voice only [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    Bluetooth headphone or speaker Connected voice only [Fix]: [IMG]Sometimes Bluetooth headphone or speaker is connected as voice only. Bluetooth headphones and speakers are usually used for audio purposes. Some users report that they cannot listen to any other sound except the sound on voice calls. On opening Windows Settings, users...
  3. Bluetooth headphones won't connect to PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphones won't connect to PC: At first my bluetooth headphones wouldn't connect so i tried to remove them, it said remove failed but it usually does that and it shows up in pairing after, this time it did not. I did that several times to no avail, I restarted my pc thrice. Once normally, once holding the...
  4. Bluetooth headphones won't connect to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones won't connect to PC: At first my bluetooth headphones wouldn't connect so i tried to remove them, it said remove failed but it usually does that and it shows up in pairing after, this time it did not. I did that several times to no avail, I restarted my pc thrice. Once normally, once holding the...
  5. Bluetooth headphones won't connect to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Bluetooth Headphones not connecting to PC

Bluetooth Headphones not connecting to PC: Since last Monday, I have been having trouble pairing Bluetooth devices to my PC e.g. I can't get my Bluetooth headphones to connect. At first, I thought that my USB adapter was the culprit, so I got a replacement adapter. However, I still can't get Bluetooth to work on my...
  7. Bluetooth Headphones won't connect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Headphones won't connect: My Bluetooth headphones won't connect to my PC it says check Bluetooth pin and try again it works when I connect to my phone so it's not the headset that's has problems I searched the internet for solutions but they didn't work here's what I tried connecting through device...
  8. Windows 10 Bluetooth Headphones Connected Voice only FIX

Windows 10 Bluetooth Headphones Connected Voice only FIX: OMG I FOUND FIX for IT!!!! Windows 10 Bluetooth Headphones won't connect Stereo, only Voicee and very crappy radio like sounding... I just needed the APTX Support!!! I just installed the Dell driver and it works perfectly! FOR YOU ALL that have same issue I see ALOT of...
  9. Bluetooth Headphones won't connect

Bluetooth Headphones won't connect: The bluetooth headphones that I use would connect to my laptop just fine, but recently the headphones just pair up with the computer, and won't connect. I have tried connecting the headphones to other devices, and they work just fine. So the problem is not with the...
  10. Bluetooth headphones won't connect audio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth headphones won't connect audio: I bought a new pair of Sony WF-1000XM3 headphones and have been trying to connect them to my computer but the audio wont connect. I already scoured the internet for a solution and tried every solution listed in this thread...