Windows 10: Bluetooth Headphones

Discus and support Bluetooth Headphones in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I tried to connect my JBL Bluetooth headphones to my laptop after disconnecting them from my phone, and when they connected, my spotify music... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TravisAllen, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Bluetooth Headphones

So I tried to connect my JBL Bluetooth headphones to my laptop after disconnecting them from my phone, and when they connected, my spotify music started playing out of my laptop and not the headphones. On the bluetooth settings page it just said "Connected voice" when usually it says "connected audio and voice." I've tried updating my laptop, disconnecting and reconnecting my headphones, going into the services menu and restarting the bluetooth support service, I've tried to update my headphones' driver in the device manager and nothing seems to work. And I can only switch the playback device from my laptop's speakers to the hands free audio which has very low quality. I do not know how to fix this problem.

:)

TravisAllen, Feb 26, 2020
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Feb 26, 2020
  3. Sigurd Win User
    Bluetooth not recognising headphones

Bluetooth on my PC recognises, pairs with and works with an ear piece headphone/mic.
    Bluetooth on my Smartphone recognises, pairs with and works with an Ausdom headphone.
    Therefore all hardware works.

However, PC Bluetooth will not recognise, let alone pair with, Ausdom headphone.

I have tried re-boots, turning Bluetooth on/off, uninstalling, re-loading drivers, etc. I have run out of ideas.

Any suggestions please?

Sigurd, Feb 26, 2020
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Bluetooth Headphones

bluetooth headphones

Hi,

We see that you are having issues connecting your Bluetooth headphones to your Windows 10 Home laptop. Your Bluetooth headphones might be paired with your PC but it's not connected. To resolve this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Make sure your Bluetooth headphones is turned on.
    • On the far right of the Windows taskbar, press and hold (right-click)
      Volume
      , and then select Playback devices.
    • On the Playback tab, select the Bluetooth headphones, press and hold (or right-click) it, and then select
      Connect.
    • Select your Bluetooth headphones, and then select Set default. Music should play on your Bluetooth headphones now.

Should you have further queries, feel free to post it.

Eric Ber, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Headphones

1. Bluetooth Headphones - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Headphones

2. Bluetooth headphones play Win10 audio as headset, but not as headphones

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth headphones play Win10 audio as headset, but not as headphones: I've got a pair of Bluetooth headphones, which I want to use to listen to audio on my PC and don't need to use as a headset (although they do contain a microphone for that purpose). When I pair them to my PC, two audio devices show up as available. One is a hands-free...
  3. Wireless Headphones & Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless Headphones & Bluetooth: So, I am wanting a pair of Wireless Headphones. I saw a pair from Wal-Mart earlier. I know Windows 10 supports Bluetooth. Is there any special driver, or something that I would need to install that would allow me to connect the headphones to Bluetooth to Windows 10? I don't...
  4. bluetooth headphones not discovered

in Windows 10 Customization
    bluetooth headphones not discovered: I am running windows 10 pro that was upgraded from windows 7 pro. Somehow, it does not discover the new device which is Bluetooth headphones. I have tried every suggestion offered by various website with no success. Is this a problem because windows 10 was upgraded from...
  5. [Bootcamp Windows 10] Bluetooth Headphones Stuttering

[Bootcamp Windows 10] Bluetooth Headphones Stuttering: When I connect my bluetooth headphones to my Macbook Pro, the audio sounds like a badly scratched CD. The problem worsens when I also connect my Apple bluetooth keyboard. I've tried multiple fixes and nothing seems to work. Details follow. Set up and devices: Machine:...
  6. Bluetooth headphones issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth headphones issue: I get the audio from my apps and games in theBluetooth headphones. But I cannot get the audio from thegame SAMP via the headphones. I don’t know why, but the sound gets into the main speaker. Why is it so?...
  7. problems with bluetooth headphones

problems with bluetooth headphones: need help my headphones don't play sounds are new : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-with-bluetooth-headphones/4c89c374-8ede-4a5e-9de0-c8b62e0451d3
  8. Headphones will not connect Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Headphones will not connect Bluetooth: Hello, My wireless Bluetooth headphones Sony WH-1000XM3 will not connect. They are paired and I have tried a number of troubleshooting items to get them connected. When I go under the devices property settings and check or uncheck different Bluetooth services options the...
  9. Bluetooth headphones mute apps?

Bluetooth headphones mute apps?: Okay, so I've recently bought a Sony WH-XB700, and I use it for music, as well as audiocalls. At first I thought it was because of Discord, but now I moved to Skype, and when I join a Skype call, or even just ring someone, all the other apps music, games, movies, anything...
  10. Bluetooth keeps turning off itself and when i turn my headphones back on it doesn't connect.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth keeps turning off itself and when i turn my headphones back on it doesn't connect.: This has been annoying me for a while. This has been happening since January. When i connect my bluetooth to my phone it doesn't turn off itself this is just my Windows 10 which is a laptop. I removed the headphones off the BT thing and added it back and it's still not...