Windows 10: Bluetooth headphones

Discus and support Bluetooth headphones in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Greetings! I have a problem when connecting my headphones with an in-built mic via bluetooth: - I pair the headphones with my PC and everything's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by emerald_dream, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Bluetooth headphones

Greetings! I have a problem when connecting my headphones with an in-built mic via bluetooth:

- I pair the headphones with my PC and everything's alright... Well, until -

- After I reboot the PC and try to connect the already paired aforementioned device, it won't connect automatically as it should!

But the icon in Notification centre shows me that the device is connected!

I open Bluetooth & other devices Settings and see under the icon with headphones 'Disconnect' and 'Remove device':

- I click on 'Disconnect' and voila! - the headphones get connected !. And there is 'Connected music' under the icon.

- If I click 'Disconnect' once again - surprise! - 'Connected voice, music' The mic in the headphones gets activated, although it should have been connected already once I turned the headphones on.

PS: All the newest drivers for the headphones and bluetooth are installed. Windows is up to date as well.

:)

emerald_dream, Mar 6, 2020
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Mar 6, 2020
  3. Sigurd Win User
    Bluetooth not recognising headphones

Bluetooth on my PC recognises, pairs with and works with an ear piece headphone/mic.
    Bluetooth on my Smartphone recognises, pairs with and works with an Ausdom headphone.
    Therefore all hardware works.

However, PC Bluetooth will not recognise, let alone pair with, Ausdom headphone.

I have tried re-boots, turning Bluetooth on/off, uninstalling, re-loading drivers, etc. I have run out of ideas.

Any suggestions please?

Sigurd, Mar 6, 2020
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Bluetooth headphones

bluetooth headphones

Hi,

We see that you are having issues connecting your Bluetooth headphones to your Windows 10 Home laptop. Your Bluetooth headphones might be paired with your PC but it's not connected. To resolve this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Make sure your Bluetooth headphones is turned on.
    • On the far right of the Windows taskbar, press and hold (right-click)
      Volume
      , and then select Playback devices.
    • On the Playback tab, select the Bluetooth headphones, press and hold (or right-click) it, and then select
      Connect.
    • Select your Bluetooth headphones, and then select Set default. Music should play on your Bluetooth headphones now.

Should you have further queries, feel free to post it.

Eric Ber, Mar 6, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth headphones

1. Bluetooth headphones - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headphones

2. Bluetooth headphones change to mono audio whenever launching an app or game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones change to mono audio whenever launching an app or game.: I have tried everything from disabling handsfree telephony to disabling the headset portion in the 30 different redundant audio menus. I have also tried setting the headphones to my default audio output, as well as setting my standalone microphone to my default audio input....
  3. Bluetooth headphones change to mono audio whenever launching an app or game.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones change to mono audio whenever launching an app or game.: I have tried everything from disabling handsfree telephony to disabling the headset portion in the 30 different redundant audio menus. I have also tried setting the headphones to my default audio output, as well as setting my standalone microphone to my default audio input....
  4. Bluetooth Headphone does not have a Services Tab Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphone does not have a Services Tab Windows 11: So I'm experiencing an audio issue related really bad bitrate while playing helldivers 2, while looking online for how to fix all sources point to: control panel > device manager > double click your headphone for properties > go to services and disable something ... but I...
  5. Bluetooth Headphone does not have a Services Tab Windows 11

Bluetooth Headphone does not have a Services Tab Windows 11: So I'm experiencing an audio issue related really bad bitrate while playing helldivers 2, while looking online for how to fix all sources point to: control panel > device manager > double click your headphone for properties > go to services and disable something ... but I...
  6. Bluetooth doesn't detect wireless headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth doesn't detect wireless headphones: Hello, bluetooth on the laptop lenovo ideapad 330 with windows 10 does not detect wireless headphones, but detect other devices, although the other laptop NITRO 5 with windows 10 detect headphoneslaptop lenovo ideapad 330headphones Honor choice earbuds x5 lite...
  7. Bluetooth Headphone Stutter when laptop is on charging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphone Stutter when laptop is on charging: Hi, I have been facing this problem for the past few days. Whenever I try to play something on my Bluetooth headphones, the sound stutters, sound gets consistently cut off, and then plays in an irregular faster speed. The problem goes away when I put away the laptop from...
  8. Bluetooth Headphone Stutter when laptop is on charging

Bluetooth Headphone Stutter when laptop is on charging: Hi, I have been facing this problem for the past few days. Whenever I try to play something on my Bluetooth headphones, the sound stutters, sound gets consistently cut off, and then plays in an irregular faster speed. The problem goes away when I put away the laptop from...
  9. When I connect my bluetooth headphone it slow or basically kill my internet connection ETHERNET

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I connect my bluetooth headphone it slow or basically kill my internet connection ETHERNET: Hello, I have 2 problems.So 1. I bought bluetooth headphones for my PC when I paired and connected them to PC I have like really low signal I need to be litterally with my head next to my case basically touching it with my cheek to have good connection after I put my head...
  10. When I connect my bluetooth headphone it slow or basically kill my internet connection ETHERNET

When I connect my bluetooth headphone it slow or basically kill my internet connection ETHERNET: Hello, I have 2 problems.So 1. I bought bluetooth headphones for my PC when I paired and connected them to PC I have like really low signal I need to be litterally with my head next to my case basically touching it with my cheek to have good connection after I put my head...