Windows 10: Bluetooth headset and headpones in Sound control panel

Discus and support Bluetooth headset and headpones in Sound control panel in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, Windows 10, 64-bit, 2004 I recently connected my Aukey Bluetooth earbud to my PC. In Control Panel -> Sound -> Playback has 2 devices -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by redhonker, Nov 28, 2020.

1. redhonker Win User

Bluetooth headset and headpones in Sound control panel

Hi,

Windows 10, 64-bit, 2004

I recently connected my Aukey Bluetooth earbud to my PC. In Control Panel -> Sound -> Playback has 2 devices

- Headset Free AG Audio as the default communication device. Test is audible but garbage

- Headphoens Stereo as the default device. Test is not audible I can see the bar moving. If I play any music, it goes to headphones soundbar moving but I can't hear anything

If I disable headset, I still can't hear anything from headphones.

What could I do to fix this?

Thanks

:)

redhonker, Nov 28, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Bluetooth headset and headpones in Sound control panel :p

cadaveca, Nov 28, 2020
  3. aikimich Win User
    Getting sound with bluetooth headset

HI, I have bluetooth Samsung Gear Circle headset and a SoundBlaster Jam bluetooth headset. Both pair fine, both connect fine. No sound. They do not show up in "Select Device Playback". (Speakers and USB headphones show up in that list). I know that
    they both worked at one time or another, but not this time. Am I missing a step?

aikimich, Nov 28, 2020
  4. Bluetooth headset and headpones in Sound control panel

bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: http://shop.ebay.in/Bluetooth-Headsets-/119502/i.html[/quote] Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth headset and headpones in Sound control panel

1. Bluetooth headset and headpones in Sound control panel - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headset headpones

2. My Bluetooth headset is shown as "disconnected" in "Sound" option in "Control Panel" in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bluetooth headset is shown as "disconnected" in "Sound" option in "Control Panel" in...: Hello1- All of my Bluetooth drivers are installed correctly on my laptop Dell Vostro 1510 and are up to date:2- My Bluetooth hardware is working correctly and I can send & receive files with it.3- My Bluetooth headset QCY-T13 is working correctly with my android phone.4- I...
  3. My Bluetooth headset is shown as "disconnected" in "Sound" option in "Control Panel" in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Bluetooth headset is shown as "disconnected" in "Sound" option in "Control Panel" in...: Hello1- All of my Bluetooth drivers are installed correctly on my laptop Dell Vostro 1510 and are up to date:2- My Bluetooth hardware is working correctly and I can send & receive files with it.3- My Bluetooth headset QCY-T13 is working correctly with my android phone.4- I...
  4. headset mic not showing up at sound control panel and not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    headset mic not showing up at sound control panel and not working.: I have a mac mini from 2012 and bootcamped it to windows 10 home. I bought a new headset with mic but its not working and not showing up in my sound control panel. I think its something with my drivers, this is a screenshot of my drivers:Im using the steelseries arctis 3 with...
  5. No sound from Bluetooth headset unless I disable its microphone in Sound control panel

No sound from Bluetooth headset unless I disable its microphone in Sound control panel: Hi, Windows 10, 64-bit, 2004 Dell laptop, with latest drives I recently connected my Aukey Bluetooth earbud to my PC. In Control Panel -> Sound -> Playback has 2 devices - Headset Free AG Audio as the default communication device. Test is audible but garbage -...
  6. Bluetooth headpones connecting but no audio

Bluetooth headpones connecting but no audio: Hi, ever since the last update my Bluetooth headset has been giving me issues. I have an MDR-XB950B1 that can connect to the computer but doesn't get any audio. It works just fine on my phone and when I use the audio jack it works fine, but no stereo. Also, I have reinstalled...
  7. Sound Control Panel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound Control Panel: Ever since the new windows updates, Sound Control Panel , also known in the bottom right (from sounds - speaker) as Playback Devices / Recording Devices, this tab has been taken out and we were given some option not many care about (even if they do, a lot of people never...
  8. Control Panel Sounds

in Windows 10 Customization
    Control Panel Sounds: Device Disconnect makes a sound while computer is in sleep mode. How do I turn it off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/control-panel-sounds/4c65c3d3-48e9-43c9-8531-bb29344b98a1
  9. Sound Control Panel

Sound Control Panel: Hi.Running a Windows 10 computer.Running headless using Remote Desktop.Only use the computer as a music server.Have a dac connected to computer.In sound panel under playback it's only option is Remote Audio.Dac and other options are not there.Right click to show disabled and...
  10. No sound, No Control Panel

in Windows 10 Support
    No sound, No Control Panel: Installed Win10 and have the following problems. 1) I have no sound; Sound icon on task bars says "No audio Output Device Installed." When I run troubleshooter, it says Troubleshooting couldn't detect the problem. 2) Control Panel: When I click on control panel it...