Windows 10: Bluetooth-Headset and Microphone not working at the same time.

Discus and support Bluetooth-Headset and Microphone not working at the same time. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, i purchased the Motorola Pulse Escape headphones and im not able to use the headphones and its mic at the same time, i dont know why but i can hear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HeinzConti Zacherl, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Bluetooth-Headset and Microphone not working at the same time.

Hi, i purchased the Motorola Pulse Escape headphones and im not able to use the headphones and its mic at the same time, i dont know why but i can hear evryting ok but no one hears me and i did already check my drivers too. My headphones are selected as the standard entry and standard output too. How could i solve it so that i can both hear and use the mic at the same time? (The headphones work perfect with my phone so its not the headphones)

:)

HeinzConti Zacherl, Jul 13, 2018
  2. KerooSeta Win User

Bluetooth Headset Microphones Don't work with Windows 10

I cannot get any bluetooth headset microphone to work with Windows 10. I have tried three different bluetooth headsets, most recently a Corsair Gaming H2100. I have no problem getting the audio output to work just fine with any of them, but I cannot get
    it to recognize the microphone. I have followed all of the obvious steps:

• Uninstalled and reinstalled the newest version of the drivers
    • Restart my computer
    • Disable other microphones
    • Set the headset as the default recording device
    • Check the levels and set to 100
    • Remove the device with the device manager and reinstall
    • Unplug and plug back in my bluetooth antenna
    • Make sure that Windows is totally updated
    None of these steps has made any difference. I am able to get wired microphones to work, but this isn't ideal with my current set-up, as I sit about 10 feet away from my computer and use my 55" television as my monitor. So, I have a really nice webcam that
    I use as a microphone. It is fine, but I would really like to be able to use a bluetooth headset sometimes and not have to talk loudly to a microphone across the room.

Happy to have any help. Thanks.

KerooSeta, Jul 13, 2018
  3. bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: quote] in Bluetooth Headsets | eBay Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Jul 13, 2018
  4. Bluetooth-Headset and Microphone not working at the same time.

Headsets microphone not working

Hi,

To better assist you, we would like to ask some questions for clarification to know the best possible resolution to offer.

• Were you able to use the microphone of your headset before on your computer?
    • If yes, can you try if the microphone of the headset would work on a different computer?
    • Does the port for the jack on your computer is capable of supporting microphone?

We look forward to your

Jarius Tol, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth-Headset and Microphone not working at the same time.

1. Bluetooth-Headset and Microphone not working at the same time. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Headset Microphone

2. Microphone and headset audio not working at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone and headset audio not working at the same time: Whenever I try to play video games, I can either hear audio, but can't communicate to others, or can communicate to others, but I can't hear anything. I don't know what to do with this problem since I've been trying for a few days but nothing happened. I originally thought...
  3. Microphone and headset audio not working at the same time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone and headset audio not working at the same time: Whenever I try to play video games, I can either hear audio, but can't communicate to others, or can communicate to others, but I can't hear anything. I don't know what to do with this problem since I've been trying for a few days but nothing happened. I originally thought...
  4. Bluetooth Headset No Longer Works as Microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headset No Longer Works as Microphone: I have a pair of TOZO wireless headphones. Up until a few months ago, I could connected them to my PC via a Bluetooth usb stick, and it worked fine as a headset. But lately, every time I connect, the computer registers them as headphones instead of a headset. That is to say,...
  5. Microphone on AKG Y500 Bluetooth Headset Will Not Work

Microphone on AKG Y500 Bluetooth Headset Will Not Work: I just purchased a AKG Y500 Bluetooth Headset. It works perfectly on my iPhone and iPad. On my Dell XPS 8900 they only function as headphones: I can hear audio using the BlueTooth connection, but the PC is not finding the microphone. I have other microphones all USB that...
  6. Bluetooth microphone and headphone won't work at the same time on Discord

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth microphone and headphone won't work at the same time on Discord: I've been on discord for a while now. The first time I tried to talk with my Bluetooth headset was also the very first time I experienced troubles with hearing/talking. In case for me to hear people on discord, I have to put the output to my speakers, but if I keep it as my...
  7. Cowin E7 Bluetooth Headset Microphone Not Working

Cowin E7 Bluetooth Headset Microphone Not Working: Hello, I recently purchased these headphones. When connected to my Windows 10 computer using bluetooth, the microphone does not work. I returned the pair and got a second one. Same issue. The microphone appears to work with other devices, but when it's hooked up to my...
  8. Bluetooth headset microphone not working

Bluetooth headset microphone not working: Hi, There is some issue with a Bluetooth Headphone I have, the same was working so far, without any issues. The headphone used to Show 2 entities - Stereo & Hands-free but all of a sudden the hands-free option is no longer available and the settings suggests there is no...
  9. Either Headset or Microphone Works, but Not at the Same Time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Either Headset or Microphone Works, but Not at the Same Time: I have a Kotion Each G-2000 headset. I've had this headset for some time now, and I've also been using Windows 10 for quite a bit. Occasionally an update would render something about my headset broken for some time, then I'd find out some way to fix it. But not this time....
  10. Audio via Bluetooth - 2 headsets at same time?

Audio via Bluetooth - 2 headsets at same time?: I must say I'm a bit surprised that I can't seem to find a definitive answer as I would have thought they'd be plenty of people in my position. I simply want to connect two bluetooth headsets (would they have to be identical?) to my laptop at the same time so that my wife...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. motorola escape how to use mic and headphones at the same time

2. mic and headset not working at the same time

3. time to time jabra headphones dont work

4. connect separate bluetooth headphones and microphone at same time,
  5. bluetooth headset and microphone not working at same time,
  6. bluetooth headset can you talk and hear at same time,
  7. mic on webcam and headset working at same time,
  8. bluetooth headset mic and audio at the same time,
  9. bluetooth mic will not work but headphones will,
  10. bluetooth microphone not working,
  11. bluetooth stereo and microphone at the same time,