Windows 10: Bluetooth Headset , can't hear and talk at the same time only at a time !

Discus and support Bluetooth Headset , can't hear and talk at the same time only at a time ! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello , i got a bluetooth headset Hyper X could mix and a CSR 5 dongle !Connected to the desktop , but microphone isn't even recognized !and when i try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by buo_y_oub, Jun 9, 2023.

1. buo_y_oub Win User

Bluetooth Headset , can't hear and talk at the same time only at a time !

Hello , i got a bluetooth headset Hyper X could mix and a CSR 5 dongle !Connected to the desktop , but microphone isn't even recognized !and when i try to test it or go to settings sound is shutdown can't hear anything .with cable evrything is working fine ! on laptop evrything is working fine !Tried sending and receiving files with the dongle , works fine no driver is detected for the microphone on it self only for the headset

:)

buo_y_oub, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

Bluetooth Headset , can't hear and talk at the same time only at a time !

1. Bluetooth Headset , can't hear and talk at the same time only at a time ! - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Headset can't

2. i can either talk or hear on my headset, but not at the same time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can either talk or hear on my headset, but not at the same time: i have windows 11 and a headset that i use to play video games. a few days ago i got onto a game where u can use voice chat and i went to talk to my friend but i couldn't talk or hear any of my teammates. I went to switch the audio ports around so the mic would go in the...
  3. i can either talk or hear on my headset, but not at the same time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can either talk or hear on my headset, but not at the same time: i have windows 11 and a headset that i use to play video games. a few days ago i got onto a game where u can use voice chat and i went to talk to my friend but i couldn't talk or hear any of my teammates. I went to switch the audio ports around so the mic would go in the...
  4. Bluetooth Headset , can't hear and talk at the same time only at a time !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headset , can't hear and talk at the same time only at a time !: Hello , i got a bluetooth headset Hyper X could mix and a CSR 5 dongle !Connected to the desktop , but microphone isn't even recognized !and when i try to test it or go to settings sound is shutdown can't hear anything .with cable evrything is working fine ! on laptop...
  5. I can't use my bluetooth headsets input and output at the same time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't use my bluetooth headsets input and output at the same time.: As I've stated in the title, I cannot use my headphones properly. I need to use it as a headphone, or a microphone exclusively for it to work properly. Now, if I disable the sound output and use only input, it works just fine. It picks up my voice, and obviously there is no...
  6. I can't use my bluetooth headsets input and output at the same time.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't use my bluetooth headsets input and output at the same time.: As I've stated in the title, I cannot use my headphones properly. I need to use it as a headphone, or a microphone exclusively for it to work properly. Now, if I disable the sound output and use only input, it works just fine. It picks up my voice, and obviously there is no...
  7. I can't hear a call and a game/application at the same time through bluetooth earphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't hear a call and a game/application at the same time through bluetooth earphones: idk if this is just bandwidth, but it worked before. so when im in a discord call for example i cant hear other applications, like you tube or games. and sometimes i cant even hear the other person, but they can hear me. i tried updating my drivers and the obvious stuff, but...
  8. Only have output talking via Headset, can't hear responses

in Windows 10 Customization
    Only have output talking via Headset, can't hear responses: We have tried several headsets in front jack plug of AMD A8-7600 tower with windows 10 on it, and can't hear any sound coming back all of it has worked previously but not sure what settings we need to check or alter to get it working again, obviously we've changed something...
  9. Bluetooth-Headset and Microphone not working at the same time.

Bluetooth-Headset and Microphone not working at the same time.: Hi, i purchased the Motorola Pulse Escape headphones and im not able to use the headphones and its mic at the same time, i dont know why but i can hear evryting ok but no one hears me and i did already check my drivers too. My headphones are selected as the standard entry and...
  10. Audio via Bluetooth - 2 headsets at same time?

Audio via Bluetooth - 2 headsets at same time?: I must say I'm a bit surprised that I can't seem to find a definitive answer as I would have thought they'd be plenty of people in my position. I simply want to connect two bluetooth headsets (would they have to be identical?) to my laptop at the same time so that my wife...