Windows 10: Bluetooth headset connected as voice, thus resulting distorted sound.

Discus and support Bluetooth headset connected as voice, thus resulting distorted sound. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have samsung level u bluetooth headset previously it use to work fine ( connected as stereo headphones ) sound was crystal clear.but after few days I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AkshayDneirf, Mar 3, 2019.

1. Bluetooth headset connected as voice, thus resulting distorted sound.

I have samsung level u bluetooth headset previously it use to work fine ( connected as stereo headphones ) sound was crystal clear.but after few days I dont know what happened its getting connected as voice and the sound quality is bad,no bass.

I have tried so many solutions but nothing resolved my issue please help. Bluetooth headset connected as voice, thus resulting distorted sound. 286cae4f-efa3-46c4-93be-910935362f2a?upload=true.png

:)

AkshayDneirf, Mar 3, 2019
  2. PerrySey Win User

Distorted sound from bluetooth headset

When I connect my MDR-XB590BT headset to my laptop with Bluetooth the sound is distorted and I cannot hear the most bass sounds. I have updated the drivers and reduced the enhancements but it is no good. Can you help? Thanks.

PerrySey, Mar 3, 2019
  3. aikimich Win User
    Getting sound with bluetooth headset

HI, I have bluetooth Samsung Gear Circle headset and a SoundBlaster Jam bluetooth headset. Both pair fine, both connect fine. No sound. They do not show up in "Select Device Playback". (Speakers and USB headphones show up in that list). I know that
    they both worked at one time or another, but not this time. Am I missing a step?

aikimich, Mar 3, 2019
  4. cadaveca Win User

Bluetooth headset connected as voice, thus resulting distorted sound.

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Bluetooth headset connected as voice, thus resulting distorted sound. :p

cadaveca, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth headset connected as voice, thus resulting distorted sound.

1. Bluetooth headset connected as voice, thus resulting distorted sound. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headset connected

2. Bluetooth Headset connecting as Voice only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headset connecting as Voice only: As so many have had issues over the years I am having an issue with my bluetooth headset Open Run by Shokz connecting to my PC for music/stereo.It will only connect as 'voice' and is horrible quality audio and only 1 channel.As per a previous thread, I have followed all step...
  3. Bluetooth Headset connecting as Voice only

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headset connecting as Voice only: As so many have had issues over the years I am having an issue with my bluetooth headset Open Run by Shokz connecting to my PC for music/stereo.It will only connect as 'voice' and is horrible quality audio and only 1 channel.As per a previous thread, I have followed all step...
  4. Bluetooth Headset connecting as Voice only

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. bluetooth headset distorted sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bluetooth headset distorted sound: So i have a JBL tune 500bt.The Stereo profile work fine, but the Hand-Free AG one is distorted and sound like it was 4bit. i don't have that issue my phoneI have an other bt headset, I don't have that issue with that one.i tried close to everyting....
  6. bluetooth headset distorted sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth headset distorted sound: So i have a JBL tune 500bt.The Stereo profile work fine, but the Hand-Free AG one is distorted and sound like it was 4bit. i don't have that issue my phoneI have an other bt headset, I don't have that issue with that one.i tried close to everyting....
  7. bluetooth headset distorted sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Bluetooth Headset not headphones sound very distorted

Bluetooth Headset not headphones sound very distorted: I would like the assistance of this community in resolving my issue regarding the distorted sound coming from my bluetooth headset. I have JBL Tune 750BTNC bluetooth headphones which I want to use for video conferencing on zoom. Now I know that Windows registers them as two...
  9. Bluetooth Headset will only connect as "Voice"

Bluetooth Headset will only connect as "Voice": I've had these bluetooth headphones for about 2 years, they ahve been working fine until the last week or so. Whenever i connect them via bluetooth to my laptop, they only connect for voice, not audio and voice as it used to do. It's not the headphones as i don't have this...
  10. Bluetooth Headset will only connect as "Voice"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth Headset will only connect as "Voice": Bluetooth Headset will only connect as "Voice" Our Computer connects only to Voice on BlueTooth. We have already tried these steps below but No Success. 1. Run Troubleshooters for Bluetooth and Hardware & Devices Type troubleshoot in Windows Starts Search box (Cortana) >...