Windows 10: Bluetooth Headset Connected Music Only

Discus and support Bluetooth Headset Connected Music Only in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi! I am having trouble connecting my Bluetooth headset to my windows 10 laptop. It says "connected music". I can't hear anything from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mysterygirl789123, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Bluetooth Headset Connected Music Only

/u/mysterygirl789123, Mar 25, 2020

2. bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: http://shop.ebay.in/Bluetooth-Headsets-/119502/i.html[/quote] Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Mar 25, 2020
  3. WIndows 10 cannot connect to a bluetooth headset.

Hello Mike,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your headset and Bluetooth dongle?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Mar 25, 2020
  4. 554433 Win User

Bluetooth Headset Connected Music Only

Bluetooth headset connect with music players

Bluetooth headset connect with music players

554433, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Headset Connected Music Only

1. Bluetooth Headset Connected Music Only - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Headset Connected

2. Sony WH-1000XM5 will not pair on bluetooth as a headset - it connects as music only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sony WH-1000XM5 will not pair on bluetooth as a headset - it connects as music only: I recently purchased the Sony WH-1000XM5 but when I pair these with my laptop Windows 10 it does not recognize the device has a mic. It is connected as music only. In the sound control panel I see the device listed as a Headset Hands-Free AG Audio but when I try to enable it...
  3. Sony WH-1000XM5 will not pair on bluetooth as a headset - it connects as music only

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sony WH-1000XM5 will not pair on bluetooth as a headset - it connects as music only: I recently purchased the Sony WH-1000XM5 but when I pair these with my laptop Windows 10 it does not recognize the device has a mic. It is connected as music only. In the sound control panel I see the device listed as a Headset Hands-Free AG Audio but when I try to enable it...
  4. Sony WH-1000XM5 will not pair on bluetooth as a headset - it connects as music only

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Jabra 75 headset - Bluetooth headphones "Connected music" only, instead of "Connected...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jabra 75 headset - Bluetooth headphones "Connected music" only, instead of "Connected...: Microsoft locked the other thread , though it has an extremely technical solution to this issue.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headphones-connected-music-only-instead/929935e8-683d-4fd0-9ae9-e22ba913a34eIssue:Clicking "add device" under...
  6. Jabra 75 headset - Bluetooth headphones "Connected music" only, instead of "Connected...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Jabra 75 headset - Bluetooth headphones "Connected music" only, instead of "Connected...: Microsoft locked the other thread , though it has an extremely technical solution to this issue.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headphones-connected-music-only-instead/929935e8-683d-4fd0-9ae9-e22ba913a34eIssue:Clicking "add device" under...
  7. Bluetooth Headset only connecting to music not voice

Bluetooth Headset only connecting to music not voice: I have been using Redmi Earbuds for a long time. It was working fine with microphone as well. But today when I connected it to my pc it was connecting to only music not voice. Please tell a solution to it....
  8. Bluetooth Headset only says 'connected' and not voice or music

Bluetooth Headset only says 'connected' and not voice or music: My bluetooth earphones show up as connected but not with voice and music. I have to do 'remove device' and then re-pair them to actually work and show up as connected voice and music. I hope you have a solution for this....
  9. Bluetooth headset connects only as "music", not "voice"

Bluetooth headset connects only as "music", not "voice": Hi there, I have tried with multiple Bluetooth devices with mic, but Windows connects to them only for output, not input. In this example, Mpow Bluetooth 5.0 headset is connected for music only, although the icon shows headset- [ATTACH] and even the control panel...
  10. Bluetooth Headset connect only as Music

Bluetooth Headset connect only as Music: I am trying to connect my Bluetooth headset to my Dell latitude Laptop running windows 10 and after paring my Blyetooth headphone with Windows it shows only as Connected Music and I am not able to take call ( use Mic from Bluetooth Headset ) . Have tried everything possible...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 bluetooth connected music only

2. headset with microphone only connect in windows 10 for music