Windows 10: Bluetooth headset connected to windows 10 laptop- how do I stop the loud beep sound when I...

Discus and support Bluetooth headset connected to windows 10 laptop- how do I stop the loud beep sound when I... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm totally aware that the loud beep sound does have utility and I'm asking if there is a way to disable it anyway submitted by /u/atleast4ships... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/atleast4ships, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Bluetooth headset connected to windows 10 laptop- how do I stop the loud beep sound when I...

I'm totally aware that the loud beep sound does have utility and I'm asking if there is a way to disable it anyway

submitted by /u/atleast4ships
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/atleast4ships, Jan 4, 2020

2. WIndows 10 cannot connect to a bluetooth headset.

Hello Mike,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your headset and Bluetooth dongle?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jan 4, 2020
  3. aikimich Win User
    Getting sound with bluetooth headset

HI, I have bluetooth Samsung Gear Circle headset and a SoundBlaster Jam bluetooth headset. Both pair fine, both connect fine. No sound. They do not show up in "Select Device Playback". (Speakers and USB headphones show up in that list). I know that
    they both worked at one time or another, but not this time. Am I missing a step?

aikimich, Jan 4, 2020
  4. cadaveca Win User

Bluetooth headset connected to windows 10 laptop- how do I stop the loud beep sound when I...

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Bluetooth headset connected to windows 10 laptop- how do I stop the loud beep sound when I... :p

cadaveca, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth headset connected to windows 10 laptop- how do I stop the loud beep sound when I...

1. Bluetooth headset connected to windows 10 laptop- how do I stop the loud beep sound when I... - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headset connected

2. How do I stop the windows sound when I type?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop the windows sound when I type?: When I open an app afterwards when I type I keep hearing the windows sound it can be temporally fixed by minimizing pushing keys then clicking. This most often happens when I play games, could it be a navigation thing because it mainly happens when I try to use wasd....
  3. How do I stop the windows sound when I type?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop the windows sound when I type?: When I open an app afterwards when I type I keep hearing the windows sound it can be temporally fixed by minimizing pushing keys then clicking. This most often happens when I play games, could it be a navigation thing because it mainly happens when I try to use wasd....
  4. Bluetooth headset connects but stops playing sound after a while

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headset connects but stops playing sound after a while: I have an issue which persists with several Bluetooth headsets all from different models:I pair & connect the device properly and I hear sound well. But after a while, the sound stops working. I ca't hear the sound anymore.I tried multiple solutions:set the headset as default...
  5. Bluetooth headset connects but stops playing sound after a while

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset connects but stops playing sound after a while: I have an issue which persists with several Bluetooth headsets all from different models:I pair & connect the device properly and I hear sound well. But after a while, the sound stops working. I ca't hear the sound anymore.I tried multiple solutions:set the headset as default...
  6. Bluetooth headset connects but stops playing sound after a while

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Loud Constant Beep When Sound Changes

Loud Constant Beep When Sound Changes: I get a loud, constant beep when I turn the sound on from my laptop. The sound only goes off only if I turn off the laptop or put in sleep mode. The beep still goes off even when I mute the speakers or adjust the volume. The sound works because I can hear the music or sounds...
  8. How do i connect my headset to the Xbox windows 10 bluetooth adapter

How do i connect my headset to the Xbox windows 10 bluetooth adapter: so the bluetooth on my pc is really bad for some reason and i have recently been using wired but i dont like that.I saw the adapter and i got it since people said you can connect it to a headset but when i try to look up how. I just find people saying plug it into your...
  9. Sound stops working with bluetooth headset when i go into a game.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound stops working with bluetooth headset when i go into a game.: I bought a blue headset for the sole reason of not having to have a wire in the way. Everytime i load a game in, the sound stops working. I noticed that there are two "headsets" in the sound control panel-- one is a hands-free the default communications device and one is a...
  10. Bluetooth headset has no sound when connected to Windows 10 latptop

Bluetooth headset has no sound when connected to Windows 10 latptop: Hello, I have an Arctis 9x headset that I'm connecting to a Windows 10 laptop Asus G75VW. It was working fine until about a week ago. I don't know what changed, but now I get no sound. When looking at the sound control panel, I can see it's receiving sound. Nothing comes...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to stop the tone that tells you that the headset is connected windows