Windows 10: Bluetooth headset connects but won't play media

Discus and support Bluetooth headset connects but won't play media in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Sometimes when I connect my Bluetooth headset it connects for voice only and won't play media sounds. I can't find a setting for that. Would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JamesBoyle4, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Bluetooth headset connects but won't play media

Sometimes when I connect my Bluetooth headset it connects for voice only and won't play media sounds. I can't find a setting for that. Would appreciate any help. Thanks.

Running Windows 10 home 2018

System
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 CPU @ 3.6GHz
    Installed RAM 16 GB
    System Type 64-bit OS, x64-based processor

:)

JamesBoyle4, Jul 12, 2018
  2. Bgeo25 Win User

Bluetooth Headset Media Controls with Toshiba Bluetooth Stack

Hello!

I recently installed the latest version of the Toshiba Bluetooth Stack (v9.10.32T) for one of my desired applications to properly function. However, connecting my Bluetooth headphones through Toshiba's bluetooth manager does not seem to support the media buttons on the headset. These include Play/Pause and seek buttons. Before the Bluetooth stack, when I used my default bluetooth driver for connection, these controls had worked fine.

Also, there does not seem to be a specific setting to fix this in the Toshiba Bluetooth Stack Options.
    How would I go about getting these controls back?

Bgeo25, Jul 12, 2018
  3. bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: quote] in Bluetooth Headsets | eBay Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Bluetooth headset connects but won't play media

Windows Media can not play music without bluetooth headset

my phone is a HTC touch cruise, WindowsMobile6.1.

it was no problem playing mp3 music before. i got a bluetooth stereo headset recently, and i connected it with the phone and tried play music via the headset and it worked. but after i turn off the headset windows media cannot play music any more. it always
    popup with this 'Unspecified error' message. i restarted the phone but still cannot play. and when i connected the headset again it worked with the bluetooth again.

how can i get the player working without the bluetooth headset? i guess this may because the player still try to play via bluetooth while it is disconnected, but how can i set it back to normal?

Zero WangXin, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth headset connects but won't play media

1. Bluetooth headset connects but won't play media - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headset connects

2. bluetooth headset connectivity

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth headset connectivity: I recently lost music connectivity for some of my bluetooth headsets. i'm not sure if this was caused by a driver update, but i rolled them back one by one, and could not figure it out. this is windows 10. my soundcore Q35, sony wh-h910n, and jbl live300tws only connect in...
  3. bluetooth headset connectivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth headset connectivity: I recently lost music connectivity for some of my bluetooth headsets. i'm not sure if this was caused by a driver update, but i rolled them back one by one, and could not figure it out. this is windows 10. my soundcore Q35, sony wh-h910n, and jbl live300tws only connect in...
  4. bluetooth headset connectivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth headset not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset not connecting: My Bluetooth headset not connecting, the driver is updated and it is still not working. I need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headset-not-connecting/5086b7ba-0715-4534-ad20-b9b4cb049643
  6. Bluetooth headset not connecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headset not connecting: My Bluetooth headset not connecting, the driver is updated and it is still not working. I need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headset-not-connecting/5086b7ba-0715-4534-ad20-b9b4cb049643
  7. Bluetooth headset won't connect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth headset won't connect: I just got brand new Bluetooth headset but they won't work on my PC it keeps saying check pin and try connecting again even though it works perfectly on my phone I searched the internet for solutions but they didn't work what I tried is 1 using device pairing wizard 2...
  8. Connecting Bluetooth headset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Connecting Bluetooth headset: I need the link to download the correct Bluetooth software for my HP 15 P...… I'm not very computer literate need help ! thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-bluetooth-headset/c0ee2828-1022-491e-ab40-7d579f421949
  9. Connecting Bluetooth headset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Connecting Bluetooth headset: I need the link to download the correct Bluetooth software for my HP 15 P...… I'm not very computer literate need help ! thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/connecting-bluetooth-headset/c0ee2828-1022-491e-ab40-7d579f421949
  10. bluetooth headset connect.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth headset connect.: After going through all the steps, my pc does not recoginize my headset when it did before https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/bluetooth-headset-connect/17a9c250-d2e5-434b-a654-601a192ec7c0

Users found this page by searching for:

1. play media on bluetooth headset

2. bluetooth wont play media on pc

3. windows 10 bluetooth connected voice