Windows 10: Bluetooth Headset disconnected but appears in Sound Devices

Discus and support Bluetooth Headset disconnected but appears in Sound Devices in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] [IMG]Owning a Bluetooth headset is important for many Windows 10 users because these audio devices tend to lack wires. You see, wires can get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 10, 2019.

1. WinClub New Member

Bluetooth Headset disconnected but appears in Sound Devices

WinClub, Sep 10, 2019
  2. aikimich Win User

Getting sound with bluetooth headset

HI, I have bluetooth Samsung Gear Circle headset and a SoundBlaster Jam bluetooth headset. Both pair fine, both connect fine. No sound. They do not show up in "Select Device Playback". (Speakers and USB headphones show up in that list). I know that
    they both worked at one time or another, but not this time. Am I missing a step?

aikimich, Sep 10, 2019
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Bluetooth Headset disconnected but appears in Sound Devices :p

cadaveca, Sep 10, 2019
  4. Bluetooth Headset disconnected but appears in Sound Devices

Bluetooth headset is connected and paired but shows as disconnected in Sound setting

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how annoying it can be when the Bluetooth headset is pairing but not connecting to the PC. Thanks for the information provided by you on the post.

While working on this issue, we couldn’t find any relevant article which confirms that this particular headset can be used on a Windows PC from the manufacturer website.

However, we would like you perform this steps and check if it fix the issue.

1. Pair the Bluetooth headset to the PC.
    2. Press Windows + I key on your keyboard and select
      Devices.
    3. Select Bluetooth & other devices from the left pane, then click Sound settings from the right pane.
    4. If you see the Jabra Elite 65t listed under
      Choose your output device, then click on Troubleshoot tab.
    5. Select Headset Earphone- Jabra Elite 65t and click next.
    6. Follow the onscreen steps to finish the process.
    7. Check if the issue persist.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth Headset disconnected but appears in Sound Devices

1. Bluetooth Headset disconnected but appears in Sound Devices - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Headset disconnected

2. My Bluetooth headset is shown as "disconnected" in "Sound" option in "Control Panel" in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Bluetooth headset is shown as "disconnected" in "Sound" option in "Control Panel" in...: Hello1- All of my Bluetooth drivers are installed correctly on my laptop Dell Vostro 1510 and are up to date:2- My Bluetooth hardware is working correctly and I can send & receive files with it.3- My Bluetooth headset QCY-T13 is working correctly with my android phone.4- I...
  3. Bluetooth HeadSet iBall Glint - connected but not appearing in the playback devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth HeadSet iBall Glint - connected but not appearing in the playback devices: I connected my iBall Glint Headset to my Win 10 Laptop but there was no sound from the headSet even though it was connected by bluetooth. [ATTACH] I also checked the Playback devices list but my device was not populating in the list. I tried restarting my PC but no...
  4. Bluetooth headsets Paired but showing as "Disconnected" in sound settings.

Bluetooth headsets Paired but showing as "Disconnected" in sound settings.: My problem is this. I have paired a bluetooth headset successfully but when I go to sounds it shows as "disconnected". Right clicking and hitting connect does not work. Therefore i cannot play sound or use the headphones as a microphone. This issue impacts both my Bose...
  5. Bluetooth devices disconnect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth devices disconnect: Windows 10 19041.450 I have two devices connected to desktop PC via bluetooth: Speakers and a keyboard. Motherboard is Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite WiFi and it has built-in BT (Intel Dual Band 802.11AC WiFi / BT 4.2) and I'm using an antenna it was equipped with. During a...
  6. Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting and reconnecting after a period of no sound

Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting and reconnecting after a period of no sound: Since I've bought my new laptop specs below, I keep getting this issue with my bluetooth headset. I don't know the exact timing, but after a while when there is no sound on the laptop, the headset will automatically disconnect. After about 3 seconds, the headset will...
  7. Bluetooth headset is connected and paired but shows as disconnected in Sound setting

Bluetooth headset is connected and paired but shows as disconnected in Sound setting: Hi, i have HP x360 spectre laptop using Intel AC8260 for Bluetooth communication and Windows 10 64-bit. I've recently bought a pair of Jabra Elite 65t has Bluetooth headphones. They work without any problem with by mobile devices. I managed to pair them on this...
  8. Bluetooth headset shows as "disconnected" in playback device manager under Sound options

Bluetooth headset shows as "disconnected" in playback device manager under Sound options: I have these brand new Bluetooth headphones and I'm not having luck getting sound through them from my Acer laptop. I have Windows 10 Operating system and have been wracking my tech savvy brain trying to resolve this. The Bluetooth device is being recognized by the computer...
  9. Headsets not appearing in sound devices (Recording, Playback, etc.)

Headsets not appearing in sound devices (Recording, Playback, etc.): I use an Acer Aspire with a hard drive pulled from a new Asus gaming laptop. Ever since making the change, every headset which I connect via the 3.5mm audio port have not appeared in the sound devices panel, although I can still hear sounds on my computer through them,...
  10. Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting

Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting: I got a headset as a present at work and gave it to my girlfriend, but it seems she has issues playing songs thorough Bluetooth. Headset keeps turning off after a couple of songs. This is the headset I got: Fresh n Rebel Bluetooth Caps Headphone - Cupcake: Amazon.co.uk:...