Windows 10: Bluetooth headset does not play sound while using mic

Discus and support Bluetooth headset does not play sound while using mic in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm using Windows 11 with my bluetooth headphones QCY H2. I've searched all over net about this issue and it seems that EVERY bluetooth headset user... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Zenelone, Oct 29, 2023.

1. Zenelone Win User

Bluetooth headset does not play sound while using mic

I'm using Windows 11 with my bluetooth headphones QCY H2. I've searched all over net about this issue and it seems that EVERY bluetooth headset user encountered this if he ever tried to speak to someone on discord, skype, teamspeak or online games like counter-strike, tf2 and countless othersThe most accurate description I could build up myself is:- Using bt headphones to play sound seems to have no troubles- Microphone usage creates conflict between mic and speaker I assume that this happens because Win 11 interpretes mic and speaker as separate devices- Sometimes in devices list under con

:)

Zenelone, Oct 29, 2023
  2. IvanP91v Win User

Bluetooth headset as a 3.5mm mic?

Hello everyone.

I got a weird question for ya.

I've tried several BT headsets as microphones for in-game communication, VOIP chat, vent, etc.
    I've tried Plantronics M55, M70, Some Bluetooth 4.0 headset with "HD audio" and some old Nokia models, bunch of em with various protocol support, hands-free, A2DP, and various Bluetooth USB dongles 2.0 to 4.0

The problem is, all Bluetooth mics are extremely quiet AND pick up lots of noise (even if they are noise-cancelling). I've been reading threads from all over trying to figure out to make me sound clearer and louder, but the problem presists. I've ruled out hardware issues since ive tried different bt adapters, headsets, etc.

On the other hand, the 3.5mm mic that I have, even the super cheap ones, all sound super loud and clear.

Is there anything else I can possibly try to fix this?

Cause as the topic states
    : the only idea that I have is, and it probably wont work - can I connect some BT to 3.5mm receiver to the mic port, and pair a bt headset to it, so Windows treats it like 3.5mm mic instead of a regular headset? And if I do that, how can I still hear others over the same BT headset if its paired to the adapter/receiver?

I need it to be wireless, 3.5 obviously isnt.

I've checked a bunch of receivers - they all have the same problem, they can't receive and transmit at the same time to emulate a 3.5mm mic.

For now I turned myself up in Vent, so im louder, but it also increases my background noise or something, my room is quiet, on 3.5mm in loud and clear.

Is there a bluetooth headset that guaranteed to be loud and clear? That has extensive mic control in Windows?

Thanks.
    *55644-060bc2f238835be34d7240621af50ad4.jpg* *55645-79381b32f859cfd2d971538400061d99.jpg*

IvanP91v, Oct 29, 2023
  3. JimR123 Win User
    Bluetooth single-ear headset for playing music and other sounds?

Hi,

I have a Jabra BT250v bluetooth headset and a Toshiba Portege G900 (running Windows Mobile 6).

I want to be able to play music and other sounds (such as satnav instructions) through my Jabra headset, but am having no luck as far.

It seems that the problem is that when I get a list of bluetooth services for the Jabra, it only lists "hands free" and not anything like "headset". Maybe I'm wrong that this is the problem.

Can somebody please suggest a single-ear headset that definitely plays music and such from a Windows Mobile 6 device?

Many thanks,

Jim

JimR123, Oct 29, 2023
  4. Bluetooth headset does not play sound while using mic

Bluetooth headset mic does not work with newly built PC

Recently built a PC with ASRock B550 ITX/ac motherboard. I am using a wireless bluetooth headphones (similar to airpods).

The sound is great, however, I am unable to record anything through the built-in mic.

System: Windows 10

Problem: Connect a bluetooth headset to the PC; The sound works; the mic doesn't work seemingly

Things I have tried:

1. Uninstalling and reinstalling Realtek sound drivers
    2. uninstalling and reinstalling bluetooth drivers
    3. Using the same headphones on a laptop - both sound and mic work as expected
    4. Using another pair of bluetooth headphones on my desktop PC - same issue persists
    Above are the main solutions I was able to find online, however, if anyone here has other suggestions, that would be great!

Thanks!

MastermindRT, Oct 29, 2023
Thema:

Bluetooth headset does not play sound while using mic

1. Bluetooth headset does not play sound while using mic - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headset does

2. Bluetooth headset does not play sound while using mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset does not play sound while using mic: I'm using Windows 11 with my bluetooth headphones QCY H2. I've searched all over net about this issue and it seems that EVERY bluetooth headset user encountered this if he ever tried to speak to someone on discord, skype, teamspeak or online games like counter-strike, tf2 and...
  3. Cannot use Bluetooth headsets' mic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot use Bluetooth headsets' mic: I tried with wired and bluetooth headset and neither mic worked in game. My friends couldn't hear me. My output device is set to "Headset insert my headset's name" and input device is set to "Headphone insert my headset's name"Mic is enabled in windows settingsHow can I fix...
  4. Bluetooth Headset plays a continuous static sound while using mic

Bluetooth Headset plays a continuous static sound while using mic: Hi there,My Bluetooth headset produces a hissing sound whenever i turn on the mic. I tried to connect a different headset as well but the same issue persists. But when i use the headset with my phone, then its ok. There is some problem in Windows which i can't figure out. I...
  5. Bluetooth Headset plays a continuous static sound while using mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headset plays a continuous static sound while using mic: Hi there,My Bluetooth headset produces a hissing sound whenever i turn on the mic. I tried to connect a different headset as well but the same issue persists. But when i use the headset with my phone, then its ok. There is some problem in Windows which i can't figure out. I...
  6. Bluetooth Headset plays a continuous static sound while using mic

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Bluetooth headset connects but stops playing sound after a while

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset connects but stops playing sound after a while: I have an issue which persists with several Bluetooth headsets all from different models:I pair & connect the device properly and I hear sound well. But after a while, the sound stops working. I ca't hear the sound anymore.I tried multiple solutions:set the headset as default...
  8. Bluetooth headset connects but stops playing sound after a while

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headset connects but stops playing sound after a while: I have an issue which persists with several Bluetooth headsets all from different models:I pair & connect the device properly and I hear sound well. But after a while, the sound stops working. I ca't hear the sound anymore.I tried multiple solutions:set the headset as default...
  9. Why does using a bluetooth headset still mute desktop audio while the mic is in use?

Why does using a bluetooth headset still mute desktop audio while the mic is in use?: I have been a part time PC technician for over 20 years, part of that was full time. I have a client who requires the use of a wireless bluetooth headset as his PC is too far for wired. While other wireless headphone options exist using Bluetooth enables him to also use the...
  10. Trouble using a built in bluetooth headset with mic while playing games in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble using a built in bluetooth headset with mic while playing games in Windows 10: Hello, I really need help with my bluetooth headphone for playing games in Windows 10! I can´t use both speakers and mic while playing games in windows 10. If I want to use the speakers I need to go in Task Bar > Sounds (right click) and deactivate the recording devide...