Windows 10: Bluetooth headset doesn't get detected as audio device automatically

Discus and support Bluetooth headset doesn't get detected as audio device automatically in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Win10 Pro x64 1809 Headset: August EP650 (Bluetooth v 4.2) Portable TV, Portable Freeview Digital TV, Handheld TV, Bluetooth Speakers, Bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by WastedJoker, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Bluetooth headset doesn't get detected as audio device automatically

Win10 Pro x64 1809
    Headset: August EP650 (Bluetooth v 4.2)
    Portable TV, Portable Freeview Digital TV, Handheld TV, Bluetooth Speakers, Bluetooth Headphones, Bluetooth Receiver, Bluetooth DAB Radio, Clock Radio, TV Aerial

Bluetooth dongle: MPOW MPBH079AB (Bluetooth v 4.0)
    Mpow ® | Match Your Smart Life

I've got the headphones paired via Bluetooth but when clicking on the sound icon in systray there's no option to quick switch.

To get audio through the headset I have to go to Devices and Printers, right-click the headset icon, select Control, then I get the following window:

Bluetooth headset doesn't get detected as audio device automatically [​IMG]

I then have to choose Connect.

Only then does the option to switch audio appear in the sound pop-up

Bluetooth headset doesn't get detected as audio device automatically [​IMG]

I'm not sure what is required to get the headphones detected automatically - is it a limitation of the headset or my Bluetooth dongle?

:)

WastedJoker, Oct 11, 2018

2. Bluetooth Headset interferes with flash/HTML5

Since this is the case and you are using the default audio controller in Windows 10, we suggest that you attempt to uninstall the Bluetooth related drivers in your computer. This will allows us to verify if the concern is caused by the device drivers the
    system is providing. You can follow the steps below to uninstall the Bluetooth drivers:

• Search for Device Manager via Cortana and hit the
      Enter key.
    • Go to View, and click Show hidden icons.
    • On the Device Manager, Expand Bluetooth.
    • Uninstall all Bluetooth-related drivers listed in the Device Manager.
    • Restart your PC.
    • After restarting, allow the default Bluetooth drivers to be automatically downloaded by windows. Make sure that you are connected to the internet for this process to push through.
    • Reinstall all other drivers from the support website of your Bluetooth headset.

We look forward to your response after completing the steps.

Jordan Dom, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Windows 10 cant see Bluetooth headset in Realtek aduio device list . Headset connects to Bluetooth can hear the "bleeps" no sound.

I have an Acer Aspire E1-571 running Windows 10.

I have BlueSolie Bluetooth dongle (5.4.277.0)

Realtek audio card (1.0.98.50629)

KSARCADE Bluetooth headset.

The problem is that the headset connects to Bluetooth I hear the "bleeps" and the 'properties' show a good to strong signal bar but the device dose not show up the Realtek audio card device list, ergo the audio card cannot establish a channel to the Bluetooth
    headset , so no sound.

Steps taken.

1) Created a restore point.

2)Downloaded the Realtek W10 Bluetooth driver.

3)Enabled and started the Bluetooth services (BthHSSrv Hands free, bthserv Support service)

4)Uninstalled and reinstalled the Hi def audio drivers.

5)Using the Action centre 'connect' has no effect. The action centre dose not show 'Bluetooth'

6) Contacted MS support could not fix it.

Any practical suggestions gratefully received.

clivegulliver, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Bluetooth headset doesn't get detected as audio device automatically

bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: http://shop.ebay.in/Bluetooth-Headsets-/119502/i.html[/quote] Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth headset doesn't get detected as audio device automatically

1. Bluetooth headset doesn't get detected as audio device automatically - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headset doesn't

2. Bluetooth headset not getting detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset not getting detected: Hi,I have a OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Bluetooth headset. It was paired to my windows 10 laptop and was working fine. After using the headset for some time, I had to recharge it as the battery was only 4%. Without disconnecting the connection, I put the headset for charging ....
  3. Bluetooth headset not getting detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headset not getting detected: Hi,I have a OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Bluetooth headset. It was paired to my windows 10 laptop and was working fine. After using the headset for some time, I had to recharge it as the battery was only 4%. Without disconnecting the connection, I put the headset for charging ....
  4. Bluetooth headset not getting detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth headphones are not detected as audio device

Bluetooth headphones are not detected as audio device: Hi,I am trying to connect my JBL LIVE PRO + headphones with my Lenovo T470s laptop Windows 10 via bluetooth. I have updated the bluetooth drivers, but the headphones are still not detected as an audio device.They show only as another computer or mobile phone. Here is a...
  6. Bluetooth audio devices not detecting!

Bluetooth audio devices not detecting!: Hi i recently got a PC, connected bluetooth speakers just fine. Suddenly one day it wouldn’t connect anymore so i removed my speakers, re-paired it. Now it just detects as “other devices” instead of being under the “audio” tab. Tried it with other speakers and earphones it...
  7. Device doesn't get detected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Device doesn't get detected: I have a Rodecaster Pro that is not being recognized or detected at all by Windows. I have completely nuked Windows twice today to no avail. It was working last night and was able to successfully stream and record no problem. This morning noticed computer was in a sleep...
  8. Bluetooth Headset Audio Working But Microphone Not Detected

Bluetooth Headset Audio Working But Microphone Not Detected: [ATTACH][ATTACH] Headset mic is working fine on my phone but on Windows the mic is not being detected. I've tried this with a different headset and same result as well so it is completely an issue with Windows. I have installed the latest drivers, removed and re-paired the...
  9. Bluetooth Headset not detected as audio device

Bluetooth Headset not detected as audio device: Hello, I recently purchassed an Sony WH-1000mx3 wireless headset. I am currently trying to use it as playback device on my PC via Bluetooth. The headset is currently paired and connected, but does not appear as a choice of playback device. What i did so far, in no...
  10. Bluetooth Headphones are not detected as audio device

Bluetooth Headphones are not detected as audio device: Hello, I have an issue with pairing my Bluetooth headphones with my computer, while they work perfectly well on my phone. Basically, the computer detects the headphones, but as if they were any Bluetooth device (like a phone), not an audio device. So I can't select them...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Bluetooth headset doesnt get detected

2. Mpow h3 Headphones are not connecting