Windows 10: bluetooth headset doesn't play game sounds after reconnect

Discus and support bluetooth headset doesn't play game sounds after reconnect in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; the issue i am having is that when i disconnect, and then reconnect my skullcandy crusher wireless headset, some, if not all games stop playing sound,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jax light, Jan 23, 2021.

1. jax light Win User

bluetooth headset doesn't play game sounds after reconnect

the issue i am having is that when i disconnect, and then reconnect my skullcandy crusher wireless headset, some, if not all games stop playing sound, with games like minecraft dissapearing from the volume mixer completely, is this a known issue? and what could possibly cause it? and are there any fixes?

:)

jax light, Jan 23, 2021
  2. JimR123 Win User

Bluetooth single-ear headset for playing music and other sounds?

Hi,

I have a Jabra BT250v bluetooth headset and a Toshiba Portege G900 (running Windows Mobile 6).

I want to be able to play music and other sounds (such as satnav instructions) through my Jabra headset, but am having no luck as far.

It seems that the problem is that when I get a list of bluetooth services for the Jabra, it only lists "hands free" and not anything like "headset". Maybe I'm wrong that this is the problem.

Can somebody please suggest a single-ear headset that definitely plays music and such from a Windows Mobile 6 device?

Many thanks,

Jim

JimR123, Jan 23, 2021
  3. Tobbe Win User
    Can't select paired bluetooth speaker as sound output (Windows 10)

I just got a new bluetooth speaker, an Urbanears Stammen (concrete grey)

I can connect to it from my phone, using Bluetooth, and play back sound no problem. But I can't get my Windows 10 laptop (Dell XPS 15) to use it as a playback device.

I can connect and pair to it no problem, as you see in the screenshot below

bluetooth headset doesn't play game sounds after reconnect ehlZX.png

It also shows up under bluetooth in the device manager. It's not listed under "Audio inputs and outputs", which I thought it should be, but I can see it under "Sound, video and game controllers".

bluetooth headset doesn't play game sounds after reconnect d4Fvh.png

But I can't select it as a playback device bluetooth headset doesn't play game sounds after reconnect :(

bluetooth headset doesn't play game sounds after reconnect DNCNI.png

I found this relevant superuser question: Windows 10 computer paired w/ bluetooth speaker, but doesn't send music to speaker

And I tried the suggested steps listed there, but nothing helped bluetooth headset doesn't play game sounds after reconnect :(

Any further ideas I could try?

Tobbe, Jan 23, 2021
  4. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue bluetooth headset doesn't play game sounds after reconnect :p

cadaveca, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

1. bluetooth headset doesn't play game sounds after reconnect - Similar Threads - bluetooth headset doesn't

2. Bluetooth headset disconnects and reconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset disconnects and reconnects randomly: Hi,I recently bought a new bluetooth headset JBL Quantum 610, it works perfectly but the device disconnect and reconnect itself every 10-15 minutes, randomly.I looked again and again any issues on the net because it seems that the problem is really current and the tech...
  3. Bluetooth headset disconnects and reconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headset disconnects and reconnects randomly: Hi,I recently bought a new bluetooth headset JBL Quantum 610, it works perfectly but the device disconnect and reconnect itself every 10-15 minutes, randomly.I looked again and again any issues on the net because it seems that the problem is really current and the tech...
  4. Unable to remove or reconnect bluetooth headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to remove or reconnect bluetooth headset: I am trying to connect my Sony WH-1000XM3 headphones to my PC, they used to connect but now they wont.The device is listed as paired and when I click connect, it says "Connecting" where it currently says paired in the image, but only for less than a second, then it goes back...
  5. Unable to remove or reconnect bluetooth headset

Unable to remove or reconnect bluetooth headset: I am trying to connect my Sony WH-1000XM3 headphones to my PC, they used to connect but now they wont.The device is listed as paired and when I click connect, it says "Connecting" where it currently says paired in the image, but only for less than a second, then it goes back...
  6. Bluetooth headset connects but stops playing sound after a while

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headset connects but stops playing sound after a while: I have an issue which persists with several Bluetooth headsets all from different models:I pair & connect the device properly and I hear sound well. But after a while, the sound stops working. I ca't hear the sound anymore.I tried multiple solutions:set the headset as default...
  7. Bluetooth headset connects but stops playing sound after a while

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset connects but stops playing sound after a while: I have an issue which persists with several Bluetooth headsets all from different models:I pair & connect the device properly and I hear sound well. But after a while, the sound stops working. I ca't hear the sound anymore.I tried multiple solutions:set the headset as default...
  8. Bluetooth headset connects but stops playing sound after a while

9. Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting and reconnecting after a period of no sound

Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting and reconnecting after a period of no sound: Since I've bought my new laptop specs below, I keep getting this issue with my bluetooth headset. I don't know the exact timing, but after a while when there is no sound on the laptop, the headset will automatically disconnect. After about 3 seconds, the headset will...
  10. Reconnecting Bluetooth Headset

Reconnecting Bluetooth Headset: Hello, I recently just removed my Bluetooth headphones device from settings, to reconnect them just after. But then when I put my Bluetooth headset in pairing mode, my PC windows 10 won't find the device anymore. I have absolutely no idea how this easy thing can be so...