Windows 10: Bluetooth headset doesn't work in stereo mode when is set as input device

Discus and support Bluetooth headset doesn't work in stereo mode when is set as input device in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My bluetooth earphones Monster Clarity 102 Plus doesn't work in stereo mode when are set as input device.When the headset is set as "input device" it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by David Garces M, Jun 28, 2022.

1. Bluetooth headset doesn't work in stereo mode when is set as input device

My bluetooth earphones Monster Clarity 102 Plus doesn't work in stereo mode when are set as input device.When the headset is set as "input device" it can't be used in "stereo mode" or "headphone mode". To us it in headphone/stereo mode, I must disable it as input device ⇩

:)

David Garces M, Jun 28, 2022
  2. nj7_ Win User

Bluetooth stereo receiver unit?

No. Because N93 doesn´t have Bluetooth Audio Stereo Profile... onlu 8800. But if You connect a Bluetooth Stereo headset, seems You can hear on both sides, but the same, no stereo.

3. MisterEd Win User
    Stereo Bluetooth Headphones do not reproduce stereo sound

Bluetooth 4.x headsets (headphones with microphone) have two modes:
    1. Stereo headset speakers with NO microphone
    2. Mono headset speakers with microphone

I see in the listing for your headphones it shows a microphone. Make sure your the audio is configured correctly so that you have stereo headphone speakers.

With your headphones connected with Bluetooth

Left-click on little speaker (bottom right on desktop)

Bluetooth headset doesn't work in stereo mode when is set as input device [​IMG]

You should see current speaker for computer
    In this example headphones in stereo is selected

Bluetooth headset doesn't work in stereo mode when is set as input device [​IMG]

If you click on Headphones you will bring up all options

To see more…
    Right-click on little speaker (bottom right on desktop)

Select Sounds from list

If you want Stereo Headphones but NO microphone

Select Playback tab
    Make sure Headphones is the current playback device

Select Recording tab
    Make sure Microphone array (or similar) is the current recording device

MisterEd, Jun 28, 2022
  4. Bluetooth headset doesn't work in stereo mode when is set as input device

Does the E52 work with Bluetooth stereo headset?

AFAIK, A2DP and AVRCP are the bluetooth profiles used for stereo headsets. The latter enables changing track, skipping, rewinding, fast-forwarding etc. The connectivity list does include A2DP and AVRCP for E52.Therefore, it is possible to use a stereo bluetooth
    headset with E52 (at least, in theory).

deepestblue---01, Jun 28, 2022
Thema:

Bluetooth headset doesn't work in stereo mode when is set as input device

1. Bluetooth headset doesn't work in stereo mode when is set as input device - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headset doesn't

2. Bluetooth headset doesn't work in stereo mode when is set as input device

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth headset doesn't work in stereo mode when is set as input device: My bluetooth earphones Monster Clarity 102 Plus doesn't work in stereo mode when are set as input device.When the headset is set as "input device" it can't be used in "stereo mode" or "headphone mode". To us it in headphone/stereo mode, I must disable it as input device ⇩...
  3. Bluetooth headset doesn't work in stereo mode when is set as input device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset doesn't work in stereo mode when is set as input device: My bluetooth earphones Monster Clarity 102 Plus doesn't work in stereo mode when are set as input device.When the headset is set as "input device" it can't be used in "stereo mode" or "headphone mode". To us it in headphone/stereo mode, I must disable it as input device ⇩...
  4. Input for bluetooth headset is not working, but output is working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input for bluetooth headset is not working, but output is working.: I recently upgraded to windows 11 and now my bluetooth headset is not working properly anymore. When I try to use my bluetooth headset for discord calls, I'm unable to talk. I looked in the settings and tried to test my microphone there, but I get no input at all. I hope...
  5. Input for bluetooth headset is not working, but output is working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Input for bluetooth headset is not working, but output is working.: I recently upgraded to windows 11 and now my bluetooth headset is not working properly anymore. When I try to use my bluetooth headset for discord calls, I'm unable to talk. I looked in the settings and tried to test my microphone there, but I get no input at all. I hope...
  6. Bluetooth headset INPUT DEVICE only shows the Hands-free AG option, but not stereo.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headset INPUT DEVICE only shows the Hands-free AG option, but not stereo.: HELP RE BLUETOOTH HEADSET ON SURFACE PRO 7 Hi everyone need your help. I have a Surface Pro 7 on Windows 10 64 bit. I've been using my Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Bluetooth headset with it. Here's the scenario - successfully paired to my Surface - OUTPUT device is selected as...
  7. Is it possible to use a Bluetooth headset in stereo mode with the mic?

Is it possible to use a Bluetooth headset in stereo mode with the mic?: I recently bought the Sennheiser HD 458BT headphones. Windows gives me an option to use it in Stereo mode or hands-free mode. While using it in Stereo mode the sound quality is excellent but I cannot use the headphone's mic but if I change it to the hands-free mode the sound...
  8. Headset hands free mode not working but stereo mode is working.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Headset hands free mode not working but stereo mode is working.: My Bluetooth headset's hands free mode is not working and i can't use it's mic. I am facing a lot of problems in my online classes due to this issue. But i can hear from stereo mode. Can anyone tell me how to use the mic and hands free mode. One more thing the headset's mic...
  9. The "Headset" setting on my bluetooth device works, but the "Headphones" setting doesn't work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The "Headset" setting on my bluetooth device works, but the "Headphones" setting doesn't work: With my PixelBuds bluetooth connected to my Windows 10 computer, when sound is outputted to the lower quality / call focused "headset" sound option, sound travels through with no problems. However, if I set it to the "Headphones" sound option, I can only hear little sounds...
  10. Bluetooth headset will only show as hands-free device, but not stereo.

Bluetooth headset will only show as hands-free device, but not stereo.: I'm using SkullCandy Crusher headphones with a dell windows 10 PC. They were working before I went on vacation. Before vacation, in the sound control panel the headset would show up twice, one as stereo, and one as hands-free AG. I would have the Stereo one as my default...