Windows 10: BLUETOOTH Headset/earphones: Why absolutly nothing works ?

Discus and support BLUETOOTH Headset/earphones: Why absolutly nothing works ? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, Hopefully you will read what i'm posting instead of giving me the usual procedural stuff. Why? Because i've tried them all. So... I've been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EmylFerland, Apr 30, 2020.

1. BLUETOOTH Headset/earphones: Why absolutly nothing works ?

Hello,

Hopefully you will read what i'm posting instead of giving me the usual procedural stuff. Why? Because i've tried them all.

So... I've been trying for litteraly years to connect my bluetooth stuff to my laptop Asus Notebook K556U and absolutly nothing works.

Ive tried :

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...adphones/8d0ec266-596f-4ec6-8398-1655f3d2d30d

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...luetooth/509bb7e2-4a26-4702-bd85-fc2ebe5f8232

- Tried to uninstall everything that is bluetooth related from the device manager and reinstalling it: Nothing

Legit, I have even been on Google search SECOND page .... Actually went to the 15th.. NOTHING works

See... i'm trying to connect bluetooth headset/speakers/earphones that works very well with my LG phone, but it doesn't work with Win10.

I'm sooooo considering just moving on to a chromebook because geez guys... just make it work already.

E.

:)

EmylFerland, Apr 30, 2020

2. bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: http://shop.ebay.in/Bluetooth-Headsets-/119502/i.html[/quote] Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, May 23, 2020
  3. What headset / earphones with mic work with N900?

The WH-205 earphones that came with my N900 have died; there is an internal break and it has lost sound to one ear. I don't want another pair of them, I'm looking for an alternative set of in-ear earphones with a mic. Can anyone suggest something that has
    been tested with an N900? I bought a pair of Klipsch S2m earphones which had been suggested, but they don't work, they make a strange and loud clicking noise, so it seems the N900 is sensitive about which earphones/headsets work.

Ideally I'm after earphones that have a cable, so I can use them on an aeroplane. Don't mind if they are Bluetooth too, as long as wired use is possible. I don't mind if special buttons don't work, as long as the audio and mic work correctly.

Can anyone suggest anything that has been proven to work in practice? Thanks very much in advance,

Cheers, Tony.

abcoates---01, May 23, 2020
  4. BLUETOOTH Headset/earphones: Why absolutly nothing works ?

Bluetooth headset is not working consistently

Dennis,

Thanks! again for the prompt response and i followed the suggested steps for WiFi issue but troubleshooter didn't report any problem, however the issue persists even as of now. After approaching you i shouldn't be interfering with your troubleshooting but
    it seems to me problem as a result of peculiar issue wrt OS, may be because it doesn't flush out the entries related to WiFi settings/system. Also, i was thinking solution must be readily available as Windows 10 team must have fixed issue over a period time
    as many users have reported exactly same issue. Sorry! again as i have crossed boundary by suggesting what i suspect. See if you can help as it is somewhat impacting work.

P.S. : For Bluetooth issue i have got a USB headphone and that i acting as a workaround for a while.

Best,

Adarsh

AdarshDogra, May 23, 2020
Thema:

BLUETOOTH Headset/earphones: Why absolutly nothing works ?

1. BLUETOOTH Headset/earphones: Why absolutly nothing works ? - Similar Threads - BLUETOOTH Headset earphones

2. bluetooth earphones not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth earphones not working: they are connected and it says it's connected for music? it works on sites such as youtube as the audio is playing in my headphones but for other 'non-music' apps it isn't working and the audio just comes out of my laptop instead...
  3. bluetooth earphones not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth earphones not working: they are connected and it says it's connected for music? it works on sites such as youtube as the audio is playing in my headphones but for other 'non-music' apps it isn't working and the audio just comes out of my laptop instead...
  4. bluetooth earphones not working

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. bluetooth earphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth earphones: delay and lag in video's sound while listening it through bluetooth earphones in windows 10 but working fine in android phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-earphones/5a7eefe4-8947-4698-8f9c-a98939a1a9e5
  6. Headset Device not available for Bluetooth Earphones

Headset Device not available for Bluetooth Earphones: Hi, I m using Boat Rockerz 235V2. I had both Headset and Headphone Stereo Devices working perfectly fine until a few days ago when only the Stereo Option is available to me. I tried troubleshooting my sound problems by right-clicking on the volume icon on the taskbar. It...
  7. speakers/headset/earphones not working on aux

speakers/headset/earphones not working on aux: Till today i was having no issues with my speakers, earphones and headset but today when I plugged my earphones into the pc it did not work, I tried the other aux and headphones on both auxes and it did not work. Please look into the problem both the aux are not working...
  8. Bluetooth earphones

Bluetooth earphones: In 2020 when we all are working online, I'm confused as to why the sound quality when using Bluetooth earphones/microphones is so terrible. Is there a fix coming? I don't want to have to switch from my Surface Pro to a Macbook but people can't work like this....
  9. Absolutely NOTHING on my computer works

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Absolutely NOTHING on my computer works: Ok so I downloaded a game overnight on my laptop Acer Predator Helios 300. I had my laptop on sleep and when I woke it up in the morning everything was working fine. I then went to go clean something and when I came back and powered on my computer, windows 10 was literally...
  10. Bluetooth headset not working

Bluetooth headset not working: So I got a BT dongle for my BT headset and I activated BT found the headset, paired , connected, but it doesn't appear in sound tab to use [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headset-not-working/25e374f6-2fc7-484f-836b-9e4efc2a8013