Windows 10: Bluetooth Headset hands free AG audio doesn't have an output

Discus and support Bluetooth Headset hands free AG audio doesn't have an output in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello guys, I have faced this problem of Bluetooth headset hands-free AG audio doesn't have an output, it has an input device, but no output, I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ahmedhamdy90, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Bluetooth Headset hands free AG audio doesn't have an output

Hello guys,

I have faced this problem of Bluetooth headset hands-free AG audio doesn't have an output, it has an input device, but no output, I tried restarting, reinstalling the sound driver, I even tried drivers sign verify, and cmd health check and health scan, nothing worked!

However, I finally found the solution, it was as follow:

1. Disconnect the Bluetooth headphone.

2. Play a song

3. Connect the Bluetooth headphone

4. You will find AG now has a sound output!

This is another post talking about the same problem: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...put-type/a5b1b238-c748-42c9-802d-a799171be979

:)

ahmedhamdy90, Nov 28, 2020
  2. Sierra118 Win User

Hands Free AG Audio is not working

My Bluetooth headphone set has Hands Free AG audio and stereo audio. My stereo audio working but my AG audio is not. how do I fix it? I can't hear anything when I switch on Hands Free AG Audio

Sierra118, Nov 28, 2020
  3. Gamer_One Win User
    Bluetooth Headset - Windows 10 - appearing as Bluetooth hands-free

I recently bough the following Headset:

WH-CH700N

Essentially it works in terms of connecting etc and bonding via Bluetooth.

The issue lies with windows picking this up as a Bluetooth hands-free device.

This I think is part of the problem, furthermore, under sound control there is the following options,

WH-CH700N Stereo and WH-CH700N Hands-free AG Audio.

Under recording devices its the WH-CH700N Hands-free AG Audio.

Putting all of this together I have the following options:

• use the Handsfree option but suffer with low quality sound through headset (channel 1)
    • Use the Stereo as default - which means good quality sound (channel 2) - but also means that the device no longer has any Mic associated with it.
    Furthermore, searching across the web, it was noted to disable hands free "under services, under device manager". However this just means that it defaults to the Stereo every time and the hands free (which includes a Mic) does not work.

I have also connected a USB blutooth device (running V10) as supposed to the internal, but still not luck. I have re-installed the device multiple times with reboots and removing it from devices.

Please can someone help here with any suggestion? I have tried our 3 other different BT Headsets!

The TT-BH03, the MDR-XB650BT, the Mpow Cheetah!

Every Headset has the same Problem!!

The headsets have no windows drivers!

For Example the WH-CH700N you will just find Android and IOS drivers

https://www.sony.de/electronics/support/wireless-headphones-bluetooth-headphones/wh-ch700n/downloads

There must be a solution for this Problem, and i see there are more people with the same Problem.

What i already found out is,

it is possible to just use the microphone (Audio-In) and select the Plugged in Speakers for Aufio Out so you can here VOIP together with every other sound on the Speakers. Why is it not possible to get the same Output on the WH-CH700N Stereo? As soon i
    join a Teamspeak Server i cant here anythin on the WH-CH700N Stereo!

please help me....

Gamer_One, Nov 28, 2020
  4. AnubhavS1 Win User

Bluetooth Headset hands free AG audio doesn't have an output

Cannot select hands-free AG audio as output type in sound setting

I have a pair of surface headphones. When I try to go to an application that uses my mic, it should switch to hands-free AG audio since the mic is in use but it doesn't (What's the difference between stereo and hands free?).
    This means I can't hear ANY audio when my mic is active.

I know that the device is still there somewhere because in things like Google Hangouts which let you select your output device I can select hands-free AG audio and it works, but youtube won't work for example since my default device is still Surface Headphones
    Stereo and there is no hands-free AG audio option.

If I go to manage sound devices, I can see both the stereo and hands-free ag audio options, but from the output device dropdown I only have 1 option (stereo).

I have tried:

- Removing the device from bluetooth

- Resetting it to factory settings

- Uninstalling all drivers and restarting (so they were reinstalled)

- sfc scan to check for update failures (there were none)

- restarting my computer

Please help, I have no idea what is wrong.

AnubhavS1, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Headset hands free AG audio doesn't have an output

1. Bluetooth Headset hands free AG audio doesn't have an output - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Headset hands

2. Bluetooth headphones output as Hands free AG audio in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones output as Hands free AG audio in Windows 11: I updated my laptop to Windows 11 and connected to my Sony LE WH-XB900N or simply WH-XB900N headphones, and the next thing I know it connects as voice and the output is set to Headset WH-XB900N Hands free, I tried everything, upgrading and rolling back the driver update, and...
  3. Bluetooth headphones output as Hands free AG audio in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones output as Hands free AG audio in Windows 11: I updated my laptop to Windows 11 and connected to my Sony LE WH-XB900N or simply WH-XB900N headphones, and the next thing I know it connects as voice and the output is set to Headset WH-XB900N Hands free, I tried everything, upgrading and rolling back the driver update, and...
  4. Hands free ag audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hands free ag audio: So I use a bose quietcomfort 35 headphone and a laptop running on windows 10I use discord and for some reason whenever I was in a voice call I wouldn't be able hear music, game sounds and youtube videos, so i tried to fix it myself it didn't end wellI ended up deleting hands...
  5. Hands free ag audio

Hands free ag audio: So I use a bose quietcomfort 35 headphone and a laptop running on windows 10I use discord and for some reason whenever I was in a voice call I wouldn't be able hear music, game sounds and youtube videos, so i tried to fix it myself it didn't end wellI ended up deleting hands...
  6. Hands free ag audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Bluetooth Hands Free AG and Stereo Audio Interaction

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Hands Free AG and Stereo Audio Interaction: See a LOT of searches on various sites, including here, related to people who want to use their Bluetooth headphones, get stereo sound when using their applications Teams, Discord, etc . AND the Mic from their headphones. Without using a cord between the bluetooth headset and...
  8. Bluetooth Hands Free AG and Stereo Audio Interaction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Hands Free AG and Stereo Audio Interaction: I'm trying to use my bluetooth headphones, Sony WH-1000xm3's, and when paired with my laptop running windows 10, it gives me 2 options for audio: Hands-Free AG and Stereo, as well as 1 option for the microphone: AG Hands-Free. The issue arises when the AG Hands-free option...
  9. Bluetooth Hands Free AG and Stereo Audio Interaction

Bluetooth Hands Free AG and Stereo Audio Interaction: I'm trying to use my bluetooth headphones, Sony WH-1000xm3's, and when paired with my laptop running windows 10, it gives me 2 options for audio: Hands-Free AG and Stereo, as well as 1 option for the microphone: AG Hands-Free. The issue arises when the AG Hands-free option...
  10. Bluetooth headset Hands-Free AG audio no stereo sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth headset Hands-Free AG audio no stereo sound: I have a Bluetooth 5.0 sony headset which I use with both a laptop and a phone. When I switch from the phone to the laptop it connects fine but it displays Connected (voice) instead of Connected (voice, music) and the sound has terrible quality, no stereo sound. The Windows...