Windows 10: Bluetooth HeadSet iBall Glint - connected but not appearing in the playback devices

Discus and support Bluetooth HeadSet iBall Glint - connected but not appearing in the playback devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I connected my iBall Glint Headset to my Win 10 Laptop but there was no sound from the headSet even though it was connected by bluetooth. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sanskar_Salunke, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Bluetooth HeadSet iBall Glint - connected but not appearing in the playback devices

I connected my iBall Glint Headset to my Win 10 Laptop but there was no sound from the headSet even though it was connected by bluetooth.

Bluetooth HeadSet  iBall Glint  - connected but not appearing in the playback devices f6428403-7763-4880-b823-709a8437f257?upload=true.jpg

I also checked the Playback devices list but my device was not populating in the list.

I tried restarting my PC but no change whatsoever.

Bluetooth HeadSet  iBall Glint  - connected but not appearing in the playback devices 6f0f5e8c-46c3-45a8-86e7-d329ceb5b914?upload=true.jpg

The headSet is also not showing in the device manager - audio input and output

Bluetooth HeadSet  iBall Glint  - connected but not appearing in the playback devices 2cdaf705-e79d-4743-991b-3648962a7c21?upload=true.jpg

If you are able to find a solution to this then pls help.

My laptop is Dell Latitude E7450

:)

Sanskar_Salunke, Feb 23, 2021

2. My bluetooth headset isn't listed in the playback devices list.

Original Title: Bluetooth device in playback devices list Windows 10.

I want to connect my Bose headset to my computer. The Bluetooth device list show them as paired. However my headset isn't listed in the playback devices list; so, I my computer can't send sound to my headset. How can I get my headset added to the playback
    devices list?

Dan.Anderson.9308, Feb 23, 2021
  3. 58
    58 Win User
    Bluetooth Headphones - connected but not available as playback device

It's not a headset issue. The headset connects to my Nexus 5 and lenovo laptop with no issues.

The issue is specifically related to the Bluetooth device not appearing on the playback devices.

4. Bluetooth HeadSet iBall Glint - connected but not appearing in the playback devices

Bluetooth headsets paired but not connected, not in Playback Devices (Windows 10)

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing issues with Windows 10. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

The issue could occur if there is connection issues with Bluetooth headset or Bluetooth driver is corrupt.

To assist you better, please provide the information:

Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to try to check if the headset devices is in disabled state.

1. Right click on sound icon which is present at the bottom right corner of the taskbar.

2. Then click on Playback devices.

3. Right click on empty space of sound setting Window, click on Show disabled devices.

4. Check if the devices is present in the list.

5. Right click on the headset device and click on enable.

Also I suggest you to update all the pending Windows Updates.

Reply to us with the information, so that we can assist you better.

Let us know if you need any further assistance on Windows related issues and we will be glad to help.

Nyima Yonten, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth HeadSet iBall Glint - connected but not appearing in the playback devices

1. Bluetooth HeadSet iBall Glint - connected but not appearing in the playback devices - Similar Threads - Bluetooth HeadSet iBall

2. Bluetooth Headphones are connected but will not appear as a playback device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphones are connected but will not appear as a playback device.: I have a pair of Hifiman Deva 2 wireless headphones. When I purchased them back in the winter of 2021 they worked fine with my Windows 10 PC; however, now they do not appear as a playback device. I have been trying to troubleshoot this problem for months now. The headphones...
  3. Bluetooth Headphones are connected but will not appear as a playback device.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headphones are connected but will not appear as a playback device.: I have a pair of Hifiman Deva 2 wireless headphones. When I purchased them back in the winter of 2021 they worked fine with my Windows 10 PC; however, now they do not appear as a playback device. I have been trying to troubleshoot this problem for months now. The headphones...
  4. Bluetooth Headphones are connected but will not appear as a playback device.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Bluetooth Headset not listed as playback device even though it's connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headset not listed as playback device even though it's connected: I've connected through Blutooth a pair of Bowers & Wilkins PI7 on my laptop running Windows 10 but they aren't available in the "Select playback device" I used to this and yesterday it just didn't work anymore.I've unpaired and repaired, I've connected them to other devices....
  6. Bluetooth Headset not listed as playback device even though it's connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headset not listed as playback device even though it's connected: I've connected through Blutooth a pair of Bowers & Wilkins PI7 on my laptop running Windows 10 but they aren't available in the "Select playback device" I used to this and yesterday it just didn't work anymore.I've unpaired and repaired, I've connected them to other devices....
  7. Bluetooth Headset not listed as playback device even though it's connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Bluetooth Headphones appear as Connected Voice, but no sound, playback device appears as...

Bluetooth Headphones appear as Connected Voice, but no sound, playback device appears as...: Hello. I'm having an issue with my Philips PH805BK, where they are not being detected as a playback device. I have a desktop with a 5.0 bluetooth dongle, with its own drivers already installed. I've tried the dongle on my laptop and it works, so this is not the problem....
  9. Connected bluetooth headset is not listed in playback devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connected bluetooth headset is not listed in playback devices: I paired my newly bought bluetooth headset to my pc Windows 10. When I go to Settings>Devices>Bluetooth & other devices, It show my headset is already connected and paired. And all devices are up-to-date. I resetted my pc recently Although it shows my device is ready to...
  10. Bluetooth is connected but not appear on playback device.

Bluetooth is connected but not appear on playback device.: [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] I try all the options including delete drive updated to the newest one. but still connect figure out the way for the laptop to use through wireless speakers. I also try other computer and they are working. Please help. thanks you so much...