Windows 10: Bluetooth headset is connected, but have no sound after shutdown

Discus and support Bluetooth headset is connected, but have no sound after shutdown in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am currently trying to fix this issue with my friend, but we are now stuck and don't know what to do. Our teacher uses a Bluetooth headset for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dionisius Pratama, Dec 13, 2020.

1. Bluetooth headset is connected, but have no sound after shutdown

I am currently trying to fix this issue with my friend, but we are now stuck and don't know what to do.

Our teacher uses a Bluetooth headset for her everyday tasks. It ran smoothly without problems, but after some time, her hard disk is found to be having a bad sector. It was successfully repaired by her colleagues at school.

After it was repaired, this problem occurs. Her headset is connected, but it has no sound at all.

We followed some tips and instructions we found here: http://www.headphonesty.com/2020/08/bluetooth-headphones-connected-but-no-sound/#How_to_Fix_Bluetooth_headphones_connected_but_no_sound_in_PC, to fix the issue, and somehow it solved the problem.

But, whenever our teacher shuts down her laptop, the same problem keeps repeating: headset is connected, but no sound. We have no idea why the Bluetooth setting is never 'saved' properly on her laptop.

How to keep this Bluetooth setting permanent again? What can we do to solve this problem? Any kind of help is appreciated.

Thank you.

:)

Dionisius Pratama, Dec 13, 2020
  2. aikimich Win User

Getting sound with bluetooth headset

HI, I have bluetooth Samsung Gear Circle headset and a SoundBlaster Jam bluetooth headset. Both pair fine, both connect fine. No sound. They do not show up in "Select Device Playback". (Speakers and USB headphones show up in that list). I know that
    they both worked at one time or another, but not this time. Am I missing a step?

aikimich, Dec 13, 2020
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Bluetooth headset is connected, but have no sound after shutdown :p

cadaveca, Dec 13, 2020
  4. Bluetooth headset is connected, but have no sound after shutdown

bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: http://shop.ebay.in/Bluetooth-Headsets-/119502/i.html[/quote] Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Dec 13, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth headset is connected, but have no sound after shutdown

1. Bluetooth headset is connected, but have no sound after shutdown - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headset connected

2. Bluetooth headset no sound or mic not working but it is connecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headset no sound or mic not working but it is connecting: Bluetooth headset not working no sound or mic not working *Moved from Gaming and Xbox/Accessibility/Other* https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headset-no-sound-or-mic-not-working-but/9afdb7e1-6cc1-4ec4-8a29-a25b4d65ffbe
  3. Windows 11 Bluetooth Plantronics Headset Connected no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Bluetooth Plantronics Headset Connected no sound: Last chance attempt, Bluetooth headset Plantronics connected but no sound. Got BT600 dongle just to be safe too, software up to date on dongle and headset.Setting checked, drivers updated and reverted back and forward for good measure.The control panel checked the Device...
  4. Windows 11 Bluetooth Plantronics Headset Connected no sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Bluetooth Plantronics Headset Connected no sound: Last chance attempt, Bluetooth headset Plantronics connected but no sound. Got BT600 dongle just to be safe too, software up to date on dongle and headset.Setting checked, drivers updated and reverted back and forward for good measure.The control panel checked the Device...
  5. Bluetooth Speaker/Headsets will not connect to Bluetooth after pairing. IF Connected after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Speaker/Headsets will not connect to Bluetooth after pairing. IF Connected after...: Attempting to connect a bluetooth speaker to my computer. I am able to pair the speaker but not able to connect. However if I pair the speaker, turn it off and back on the speaker connects but does not show up in audio devices.So really it's 2 issues:1 Bluetooth Speaker will...
  6. Bluetooth Speaker/Headsets will not connect to Bluetooth after pairing. IF Connected after...

Bluetooth Speaker/Headsets will not connect to Bluetooth after pairing. IF Connected after...: Attempting to connect a bluetooth speaker to my computer. I am able to pair the speaker but not able to connect. However if I pair the speaker, turn it off and back on the speaker connects but does not show up in audio devices.So really it's 2 issues:1 Bluetooth Speaker will...
  7. Bluetooth Speaker/Headsets will not connect to Bluetooth after pairing. IF Connected after...

8. Bluetooth headset connects but stops playing sound after a while

Bluetooth headset connects but stops playing sound after a while: I have an issue which persists with several Bluetooth headsets all from different models:I pair & connect the device properly and I hear sound well. But after a while, the sound stops working. I ca't hear the sound anymore.I tried multiple solutions:set the headset as default...
  9. Bluetooth headset connects but stops playing sound after a while

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset connects but stops playing sound after a while: I have an issue which persists with several Bluetooth headsets all from different models:I pair & connect the device properly and I hear sound well. But after a while, the sound stops working. I ca't hear the sound anymore.I tried multiple solutions:set the headset as default...
  10. Bluetooth headset connects but stops playing sound after a while