Windows 10: Bluetooth Headset is connected but not showing in devices in Windows 10

Discus and support Bluetooth Headset is connected but not showing in devices in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Whenever i open bluetooth, my bluetooth headset is automatically getting connected but it is not showing in devices. Also if i open bluetooth of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ankit Jaishwal, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Bluetooth Headset is connected but not showing in devices in Windows 10

Whenever i open bluetooth, my bluetooth headset is automatically getting connected but it is not showing in devices. Also if i open bluetooth of my mobile device, then the headset automatically disconnects from my laptop and connected to mobile. As i can see in the device manager, there is a driver of name of my bluetooth device.

So the main problem is :-

Since the connected headset is not showing in Connected devices. I'm not able to see the battery percentage of my headset and also it automatically disconnects and get connected to my mobile.

In the screenshot provided the bluetooth headsetRockerz 255 pro is already connected but not showing in bluetooth devices.

Bluetooth Headset is connected but not showing in devices in Windows 10 7c2b090a-143c-4273-8bc0-ed0577d5b4ea?upload=true.png

:)

Ankit Jaishwal, Sep 16, 2020

2. WIndows 10 cannot connect to a bluetooth headset.

Hello Mike,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your headset and Bluetooth dongle?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Peer_Sam Win User
    Bluetooth headset showing up as other device in Windows 10 settings.

Hi Elena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This normally happens due to the Bluetooth connectivity issue. I would suggest to try the methods given below and let us know if it works.

Method 1: Check services.

• Open the Run dialog box by pressing the
      Windows key and the R key together.
    • Type SERVICES.MSC and hit the Enter key.

Check each of the following services and ensure that they are in running state. You may also restart the services if they are already running.

• Bluetooth Support Service
    • Bluetooth Audio Gateway Service
    • Bluetooth Handsfree Service (this service may or may not be available on your computer depending on the Windows 10 version).
    • BluetoothUserService_8c55026

Method 2: Check if the headset is in disabled state.

• Right click on the Volume icon (bottom right corner) and select
      Sounds.
    • If the headset is not listed under the playback devices, right click on the empty space of the window and select Show disabled devices which should list the device.
    • Right click on it and select Enable.
    • Again right click on the device name and select Set as default device.

Method 3: Remove and repair headset.

• Go to settings->Devices->Bluetooth & other devices.
    • Under Bluetooth, select the device you’re having problems with, select
      Remove device and clickYes.

• To re-add the device, go to
      Action center, select Connect and then select your device.
    • Follow any more instructions that might appear. Otherwise, you're done and connected.

Method 4: Update/Reinstall Bluetooth drivers.

If the above steps does not fix the issue, you may try updating or reinstalling the Bluetooth drivers of your computer. I would suggest you to refer the article on
    Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10.
    Kindly refer section '6' to update your system's Bluetooth drivers. You can also refer the subsection
    Audio under Troubleshoot problems with Bluetooth accessories
    and check if it is helpful to you.

Hope it helps.

Feel free to contact back in case, you have any questions or need any further assistance with this issue.

Regards,

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Bluetooth Headset is connected but not showing in devices in Windows 10

Windows 10 cant see Bluetooth headset in Realtek aduio device list . Headset connects to Bluetooth can hear the "bleeps" no sound.

I have an Acer Aspire E1-571 running Windows 10.

I have BlueSolie Bluetooth dongle (5.4.277.0)

Realtek audio card (1.0.98.50629)

KSARCADE Bluetooth headset.

The problem is that the headset connects to Bluetooth I hear the "bleeps" and the 'properties' show a good to strong signal bar but the device dose not show up the Realtek audio card device list, ergo the audio card cannot establish a channel to the Bluetooth
    headset , so no sound.

Steps taken.

1) Created a restore point.

2)Downloaded the Realtek W10 Bluetooth driver.

3)Enabled and started the Bluetooth services (BthHSSrv Hands free, bthserv Support service)

4)Uninstalled and reinstalled the Hi def audio drivers.

5)Using the Action centre 'connect' has no effect. The action centre dose not show 'Bluetooth'

6) Contacted MS support could not fix it.

Any practical suggestions gratefully received.

clivegulliver, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Headset is connected but not showing in devices in Windows 10

1. Bluetooth Headset is connected but not showing in devices in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Headset connected

2. My Bluetooth Headset is showing as Connected in Blue tooth & devices page but not showing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bluetooth Headset is showing as Connected in Blue tooth & devices page but not showing...: My Bluetooth Headset is showing as Connected in Blue tooth & devices page but when I go to System > Sounds >More Sound settings under Playback it is not at all showing my Blue tooth which is showing as connected in Bluetooth& devices... because of that I am unable to listen...
  3. My Bluetooth Headset is showing as Connected in Blue tooth & devices page but not showing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Bluetooth Headset is showing as Connected in Blue tooth & devices page but not showing...: My Bluetooth Headset is showing as Connected in Blue tooth & devices page but when I go to System > Sounds >More Sound settings under Playback it is not at all showing my Blue tooth which is showing as connected in Bluetooth& devices... because of that I am unable to listen...
  4. My Bluetooth Headset is showing as Connected in Blue tooth & devices page but not showing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. My Bluetooth Headset is showing as Connected in Blue tooth & devices page but not showing...

6. Headset not showing in recording devices when connected

Headset not showing in recording devices when connected: Hi Everyone,Am using Sony Headphones connected via bluetooth to my PC as a headset.Initially they worked with no issues however now I am unable to use the microphone.The microphone does not show up in recording devices.Strangely when disconnected the headphones, they show up...
  7. Bluetooth headset not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset not connecting: My Bluetooth headset not connecting, the driver is updated and it is still not working. I need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headset-not-connecting/5086b7ba-0715-4534-ad20-b9b4cb049643
  8. Connected bluetooth headset is not listed in playback devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connected bluetooth headset is not listed in playback devices: I paired my newly bought bluetooth headset to my pc Windows 10. When I go to Settings>Devices>Bluetooth & other devices, It show my headset is already connected and paired. And all devices are up-to-date. I resetted my pc recently Although it shows my device is ready to...
  9. Bluetooth does not show my Bluetooth headset and does not connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth does not show my Bluetooth headset and does not connect: I am using ASUS zenbook ux410, windows 10 pro, Bluetooth does not show my Bluetooth headset in Bluetooth search box to connect, that's why I cannot connect my Bluetooth headset to my laptop, what can I do???...
  10. Bluetooth Headset Not Showing Up As A Playback Device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headset Not Showing Up As A Playback Device: I just got a new LG HBS-SL5 bluetooth headset that connects to my PC but the PC does not seem to recognize them as an audio device. I cannot use them for audio or as a mic. I have tried updating the driver, unpairing and repairing, and rebooting both the headset and PC. I...