Windows 10: Bluetooth headset is not displayed (Win 10)?

Discus and support Bluetooth headset is not displayed (Win 10)? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, with Windows 10 my Bluetooth headset is not displayed. All other devices (Smartwatch, mobile phone etc.) do. And I can connect the headphone to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Flo546, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Flo546 Win User

Bluetooth headset is not displayed (Win 10)?

Hi,

with Windows 10 my Bluetooth headset is not displayed. All other devices (Smartwatch, mobile phone etc.) do. And I can connect the headphone to other devices (Sennheiser HD 350BT Wireless), but not to the PC.

The basic things like rebooting and updating drivers I have already done.

Thanks for your help.

:)

Flo546, Jul 10, 2020

2. bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: http://shop.ebay.in/Bluetooth-Headsets-/119502/i.html[/quote] Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Aug 4, 2020
  3. WIndows 10 cannot connect to a bluetooth headset.

Hello Mike,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your headset and Bluetooth dongle?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Bluetooth Headset turns off every 10 minutes

Hello Phillip,

Thank you for reaching out to us. This issue may have occurred due to a driver issue or a software conflict. For us to isolate the issue, we'd like to know more information. Kindly answer the following questions:

• What is the make and model of your Bluetooth headset?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10? To check type in
      winver on the search bar and press Enter.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps on this
    link
    . Kindly check the section that says Bluetooth audio.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Bluetooth headset is not displayed (Win 10)? - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headset displayed

2. Bluetooth Headset Displays as Paired but Cannot Connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headset Displays as Paired but Cannot Connect: In short, I have tried everything I can think of to connect two different models of bluetooth headphones on two separate occasions to my PC and neither have been successful. Because my motherboard does not have built in bluetooth, I have a Techkey bluetooth USB adapter that...
  3. Bluetooth Headset Displays as Paired but Cannot Connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headset Displays as Paired but Cannot Connect: In short, I have tried everything I can think of to connect two different models of bluetooth headphones on two separate occasions to my PC and neither have been successful. Because my motherboard does not have built in bluetooth, I have a Techkey bluetooth USB adapter that...
  4. Bluetooth Headset Displays as Paired but Cannot Connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. bluetooth headset not connecting automatically to Win 10 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth headset not connecting automatically to Win 10 PC: HelloI'm wondering why my paired Bluetooth headset is not linking up automatically to my Windows 10 PC. Even though it's already in the list of Bluetooth devices, the connection doesn't happen automatically every time both the headset and computer are on.Internet searches...
  6. bluetooth headset not connecting automatically to Win 10 PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth headset not connecting automatically to Win 10 PC: HelloI'm wondering why my paired Bluetooth headset is not linking up automatically to my Windows 10 PC. Even though it's already in the list of Bluetooth devices, the connection doesn't happen automatically every time both the headset and computer are on.Internet searches...
  7. bluetooth headset not connecting automatically to Win 10 PC

8. Bluetooth Headset

Bluetooth Headset: HI my laptop doesn't see my Bluetooth Headset. What can I do to fix this please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headset/70ed1b42-1ce2-4aaa-8b31-62b98dccb508
  9. bluetooth headset

bluetooth headset: I can not figure out how to connect this device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headset/d091f270-2c11-481c-ab8e-c8c11250656f
  10. Bluetooth Headset

Bluetooth Headset: In the "sound control panel", "Playback" tab. My Sony Bluetooth headset is able to connect to its "Hands Free" device (mono sound quality for communication) However it does not connect to the "Stereo" device. I am able to disconnect the "Handsfree", when I try to connect the...