Windows 10: Bluetooth Headset is not working with Microsoft Teams

Discus and support Bluetooth Headset is not working with Microsoft Teams in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]In this article, we will see what you should do if you find your Bluetooth headset is not working with Microsoft Teams. Some users are getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 13, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Bluetooth Headset is not working with Microsoft Teams

Bluetooth Headset is not working with Microsoft Teams Bluetooth-Headset-is-not-working-with-Teams.png
    In this article, we will see what you should do if you find your Bluetooth headset is not working with Microsoft Teams. Some users are getting sound disturbances while using a headset during a Teams call, whereas, some cannot hear the members in a Teams meeting. Some users have also reported that their headset microphone is […]

This article Bluetooth Headset is not working with Microsoft Teams first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 13, 2022

2. bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: http://shop.ebay.in/Bluetooth-Headsets-/119502/i.html[/quote] Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Apr 13, 2022
  3. Bluetooth headset is not working consistently

Dennis,

Thanks! again for the prompt response and i followed the suggested steps for WiFi issue but troubleshooter didn't report any problem, however the issue persists even as of now. After approaching you i shouldn't be interfering with your troubleshooting but
    it seems to me problem as a result of peculiar issue wrt OS, may be because it doesn't flush out the entries related to WiFi settings/system. Also, i was thinking solution must be readily available as Windows 10 team must have fixed issue over a period time
    as many users have reported exactly same issue. Sorry! again as i have crossed boundary by suggesting what i suspect. See if you can help as it is somewhat impacting work.

P.S. : For Bluetooth issue i have got a USB headphone and that i acting as a workaround for a while.

Best,

Adarsh

AdarshDogra, Apr 13, 2022
  4. Bluetooth Headset is not working with Microsoft Teams

Incompatibility Issues with Microsoft Teams and Bluetooth Headsets

When will Microsoft fix all Audio issues with Microsoft Teams. Several headsets including the Beats Wireless Headsets do not work properly with Microsoft Teams. You can connect these headsets to a Windows 10 Laptop successfully and open up Windows Music
    Player and play music without problems.

But it only doesn't work in Microsoft Teams. This is a major issue with Windows 10\Microsoft Teams.

This points to an incompatibility problem.

Is there a plan for Microsoft to correct this issue properly without temporary fixes? Thanks

Tina_Quest, Apr 13, 2022
Thema:

Bluetooth Headset is not working with Microsoft Teams

1. Bluetooth Headset is not working with Microsoft Teams - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Headset working

2. Bluetooth headset not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset not working: Hello everyone, I have a problem with a wireless headset; I can pair the headset to the pc, but it won't recognize them as an audio device.Every time I pair them, they are recognized as a general device. How can I solve this problem? ALL updates are installed, I tried...
  3. Bluetooth headset not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headset not working: Hello everyone, I have a problem with a wireless headset; I can pair the headset to the pc, but it won't recognize them as an audio device.Every time I pair them, they are recognized as a general device. How can I solve this problem? ALL updates are installed, I tried...
  4. MS Teams broken sound on Bluetooth headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Teams broken sound on Bluetooth headset: I'm using Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363 and MS Teams Version 1.3.00.30866 64 bit on a ASUS TUF Gaming Laptop. Teams has been a **** in terms of audio. Everything works fine with my headset, webex, zoom, gotowebinar, skype, youtube, spotify. But MS Teams is a...
  5. Headset Audio and Microphone only works in Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset Audio and Microphone only works in Microsoft Teams: Hello, I have an odd issue where a Plantronic headset Savi 8220 only works in MS Teams, no where else. I have tried it in Webex, Jabber, The Windows sound control panel and I cannot get a response for the Audio / Mic tests. In MS Teams however, the sound and mic work...
  6. Incompatibility Issues with Microsoft Teams and Bluetooth Headsets

Incompatibility Issues with Microsoft Teams and Bluetooth Headsets: When will Microsoft fix all Audio issues with Microsoft Teams. Several headsets including the Beats Wireless Headsets do not work properly with Microsoft Teams. You can connect these headsets to a Windows 10 Laptop successfully and open up Windows Music Player and play music...
  7. Bluetooth headset not working

Bluetooth headset not working: So I got a BT dongle for my BT headset and I activated BT found the headset, paired , connected, but it doesn't appear in sound tab to use [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headset-not-working/25e374f6-2fc7-484f-836b-9e4efc2a8013
  8. Bluetooth headset not working

Bluetooth headset not working: Good evening, I'm experiencing issues with a bluetooth headset device, not working as device in a voip application, they are detected from device manager but the controller "needs a further installation". After uninstalling it from device manager and rebooting, the system...
  9. Bluetooth headset not working

Bluetooth headset not working: Hi, I am having weird problem connecting my bluetooth headphone/headsets with windows 10. Thought i am able to connect but couldn't do skype/teams/skype for business calls using BT headset unless i open the properties and untick Handfree telephony. So basically if i am...
  10. Bluetooth headset not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth headset not working: Hi, I am having weird problem connecting my bluetooth headphone/headsets with windows 10. Thought i am able to connect but couldn't do skype/teams/skype for business calls using BT headset unless i open the properties and untick Handfree telephony. So basically if i am...