Windows 10: Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting

Discus and support Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I got a headset as a present at work and gave it to my girlfriend, but it seems she has issues playing songs thorough Bluetooth. Headset keeps turning... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by doriandiaconu, Dec 17, 2017.

1. Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting

I got a headset as a present at work and gave it to my girlfriend, but it seems she has issues playing songs thorough Bluetooth. Headset keeps turning off after a couple of songs.

This is the headset I got: Fresh n Rebel Bluetooth Caps Headphone - Cupcake: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics (ugly, IK, no matter they gave it away for free).

Her PC is old so I bought a USB hub + BT adapter.

Delock Products 61772 Delock USB 2.0 Bluetooth Adapter V3.0 + EDR
    Tracer

Also she is running latest W10 Creator Preview.

Any idea what might be the cause of this issue?

:)

doriandiaconu, Dec 17, 2017

2. n70 headset

If the problem can't be solved by cleaning pop-port and bluetooth is on, make sure there is no bluetooth headset around. Note that even Windows Computers can take over the function of a headset. To disconnect either turn off the Bluetooth headset, turn
    off the phones Blutooth or go to the phones or computers bluetooth menu and disconnect the headset/phone.

yoshi---01, Dec 17, 2017
  3. Nokia E72 keeps diconnecting from bluetooth headset

Hi,

I have Nokia E72 (F/W 051.018) and paired with an iTech bluetooth headset VoiceClip 604. I was able to pair the phone with the headset. However, the phone keeps disconnecting after couple of mintues!!

I have tried couple of bluetooth headsets and same issue appear. It's interesting to know that same bluetooth headsets don't have such issue with my Blackberry 9700.

Is there certain way to get this fixed?

Cheers

Abdul

Technologist---01, Dec 17, 2017
  4. Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting

The headset is physically turning off? Sounds like a problem with the headset. I would ask to see if they can replace it or claim warranty.

Masterchiefxx17, Dec 20, 2017
Thema:

Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting

1. Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headset keeps

2. Bluetooth headset disconnects and reconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset disconnects and reconnects randomly: Hi,I recently bought a new bluetooth headset JBL Quantum 610, it works perfectly but the device disconnect and reconnect itself every 10-15 minutes, randomly.I looked again and again any issues on the net because it seems that the problem is really current and the tech...
  3. Bluetooth headset disconnects and reconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headset disconnects and reconnects randomly: Hi,I recently bought a new bluetooth headset JBL Quantum 610, it works perfectly but the device disconnect and reconnect itself every 10-15 minutes, randomly.I looked again and again any issues on the net because it seems that the problem is really current and the tech...
  4. Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting from audio randomly but not from Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting from audio randomly but not from Bluetooth: I'd like to use some of my wireless headsets for my Windows machine, but I'm encountering a strange set of circumstances. I'll be listening to audio fine, then the device will be disconnected from audio, but the Bluetooth Window will say it's just "Connected" to Bluetooth,...
  5. Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting from audio randomly but not from Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting from audio randomly but not from Bluetooth: I'd like to use some of my wireless headsets for my Windows machine, but I'm encountering a strange set of circumstances. I'll be listening to audio fine, then the device will be disconnected from audio, but the Bluetooth Window will say it's just "Connected" to Bluetooth,...
  6. Bluetooth issue - Headset disconnection for "inactivity"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth issue - Headset disconnection for "inactivity": Hi,My headset keep disconnecting after running exactly 1 hour. It corresponds to the automatic disconnection feature if no activity detected music, mic, games, etc....- I have bought 2 pairs of the same headset because of poor autonomy. Both desengage after 1 hour and a quick...
  7. Bluetooth keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth keeps disconnecting: Hi, I've been having some issues regarding bluetooth. I looked for it online, they were saying to change some power management settings from the device manager. But that power management tab for a specific device is missing. So I added CsEnabled to RegEdit in...
  8. Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting and reconnecting after a period of no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headset keeps disconnecting and reconnecting after a period of no sound: Since I've bought my new laptop specs below, I keep getting this issue with my bluetooth headset. I don't know the exact timing, but after a while when there is no sound on the laptop, the headset will automatically disconnect. After about 3 seconds, the headset will...
  9. Windows constantly disconnects Bluetooth headset....

Windows constantly disconnects Bluetooth headset....: the most recent windows update has removed the power management tab from all Bluetooth devices in the device manager and airpods no longer appear in the human interface devices tab.... how do I fix this issue now!? Please help. I use airpod when I am doing course work and I...
  10. Bluetooth causing USB-headset to disconnect

Bluetooth causing USB-headset to disconnect: Hi! Whenever I have Bluetooth on and use my Logitech G35 headset, the headset disconnects then comes back, oscillating back and forth in a 5 second window. 2 seconds from headset, 3 seconds from built in speakers (laptop). In settings under "Bluetooth & other devices" I get...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. jabra elite 65t will go back and forth between connected and disconnected by itself