Windows 10: Bluetooth Headset Media Controls with Toshiba Bluetooth Stack

Discus and support Bluetooth Headset Media Controls with Toshiba Bluetooth Stack in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello! I recently installed the latest version of the Toshiba Bluetooth Stack (v9.10.32T) for one of my desired applications to properly function.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bgeo25, May 14, 2016.

1. Bgeo25 Win User

Bluetooth Headset Media Controls with Toshiba Bluetooth Stack

Hello!

I recently installed the latest version of the Toshiba Bluetooth Stack (v9.10.32T) for one of my desired applications to properly function. However, connecting my Bluetooth headphones through Toshiba's bluetooth manager does not seem to support the media buttons on the headset. These include Play/Pause and seek buttons. Before the Bluetooth stack, when I used my default bluetooth driver for connection, these controls had worked fine.

Also, there does not seem to be a specific setting to fix this in the Toshiba Bluetooth Stack Options.
    How would I go about getting these controls back?

:)

Bgeo25, May 14, 2016

2. PC Suite - Problem with servicelayer.exe

Does all have toshiba bluetooth stack installed?

Anyway, if you get this error and you have installed toshiba bluetooth stack, uninstall toshiba bluetooth stack, restart PC and check does it help?

miksu---01, May 14, 2016
  3. Upgraded to 6.83 and now Toshiba stack is not recognised

Hi Casteels,

Thanks for the tip - didn't work for me though. I've now installed v5.10.06 of the Toshiba driver and although I can connect through the Toshiba bluetooth stack PC suite won't connect through the Microsoft bluetooth stack even though it sees it as installed.

This is the bluetooth stacks as per PC Suite system info.

Bluetooth stacks:

Microsoft Bluetooth stack

Version 5.1.2600

Build 2180

Toshiba Bluetooth stack

Version v5.10.06(T)

Build

Anyone got any ideas how I get PC Suite to see my Microsoft bluetooth stack??

brendanc---01, May 14, 2016
Thema:

Bluetooth Headset Media Controls with Toshiba Bluetooth Stack

1. Bluetooth Headset Media Controls with Toshiba Bluetooth Stack - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Headset Media

2. Windows Media Controls, bluetooth controller forcing windows media controls use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Controls, bluetooth controller forcing windows media controls use: Ever since the last update, I have been unable to use a bluetooth controller normally with my system. Every time I connect it to my machine via bluetooth, the controller works with whatever game I have open at the time, but ALSO changes audio and media playback. if i press up...
  3. Windows Media Controls, bluetooth controller forcing windows media controls use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Media Controls, bluetooth controller forcing windows media controls use: Ever since the last update, I have been unable to use a bluetooth controller normally with my system. Every time I connect it to my machine via bluetooth, the controller works with whatever game I have open at the time, but ALSO changes audio and media playback. if i press up...
  4. Bluetooth / headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth / headset: Hi Noah here, i have a question about my device showing up as something called: Avnera AV6201, the headset is a bit old and i've had this issue ever since and it's very frustrating every time i turn on my pc this problem is here. And it is very random, sometimes the headset...
  5. Bluetooth Headset

Bluetooth Headset: HI my laptop doesn't see my Bluetooth Headset. What can I do to fix this please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headset/70ed1b42-1ce2-4aaa-8b31-62b98dccb508
  6. bluetooth headset

bluetooth headset: I can not figure out how to connect this device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headset/d091f270-2c11-481c-ab8e-c8c11250656f
  7. Bluetooth Headset

Bluetooth Headset: In the "sound control panel", "Playback" tab. My Sony Bluetooth headset is able to connect to its "Hands Free" device (mono sound quality for communication) However it does not connect to the "Stereo" device. I am able to disconnect the "Handsfree", when I try to connect the...
  8. Bluetooth headset connects but won't play media

Bluetooth headset connects but won't play media: Sometimes when I connect my Bluetooth headset it connects for voice only and won't play media sounds. I can't find a setting for that. Would appreciate any help. Thanks. Running Windows 10 home 2018 System Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 CPU @ 3.6GHz Installed RAM...
  9. Bluetooth Headset

Bluetooth Headset: So I have a couple different bluetooth headsets that include a mic. Neither are working the way I'm expecting. I can hear but can't use the mic...and when I try to get the mic working then I can't hear anything. Also whenever I got to Recording Devices in sound settings...
  10. Bluetooth headset

Bluetooth headset: I have a Surface Pro2 running Wndows 10 1511 10586.17. I want to add a Motorola H730 headset. The tablet doesn't detect the headset. Any ideas why? Best regards. 33186