Windows 10: Bluetooth headset microphone no longer recognized?

Discus and support Bluetooth headset microphone no longer recognized? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I don't know if it's because of the updates, or what, but my bluetooth headset's microphone isn't being recognized anymore! What is this? I can't find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WastingMyTime1, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Bluetooth headset microphone no longer recognized?

I don't know if it's because of the updates, or what, but my bluetooth headset's microphone isn't being recognized anymore! What is this? I can't find it no matter what I try...

It wont show up, but it has worked before.

My computer also didn't want to recognize my headset, so I re-paired them a monumental struggle that took 3 days due to a restarting issue that seemed to go away

I just need help with my microphone this time.

I don't know what else to do, it should recognize the microphone.

And yes, I have tried troubleshooting. I first thought it was Audacity.

I am almost completely updated. I'm now installing W-10 v-2004, and if the problem rights itself I will post an edit/reply saying so.

:)

WastingMyTime1, Jun 21, 2020
  2. KerooSeta Win User

Bluetooth Headset Microphones Don't work with Windows 10

I cannot get any bluetooth headset microphone to work with Windows 10. I have tried three different bluetooth headsets, most recently a Corsair Gaming H2100. I have no problem getting the audio output to work just fine with any of them, but I cannot get
    it to recognize the microphone. I have followed all of the obvious steps:

• Uninstalled and reinstalled the newest version of the drivers
    • Restart my computer
    • Disable other microphones
    • Set the headset as the default recording device
    • Check the levels and set to 100
    • Remove the device with the device manager and reinstall
    • Unplug and plug back in my bluetooth antenna
    • Make sure that Windows is totally updated
    None of these steps has made any difference. I am able to get wired microphones to work, but this isn't ideal with my current set-up, as I sit about 10 feet away from my computer and use my 55" television as my monitor. So, I have a really nice webcam that
    I use as a microphone. It is fine, but I would really like to be able to use a bluetooth headset sometimes and not have to talk loudly to a microphone across the room.

Happy to have any help. Thanks.

KerooSeta, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Computer won't recognize headset microphone

Bluetooth headset microphone no longer recognized? [​IMG]

This is what i see in device manager. Im not sure if the Speakers/Headphones (Realtek High Definition Audio) is the one your saying to disable, as that is what is default in playback devices in the sounds panel.

Setting Stereo Mix as the default recording device and disabling everything else still didnt get the mic working, even when the headset is plugged into the microphone only audio port or the mic + sound audio port.

Aaeeschylus, Jun 21, 2020
  4. Bluetooth headset microphone no longer recognized?

Computer won't recognize headset microphone

I would assume I am using the Dell provided Realtek sound Drivers. Im not entirely sure though. Heres what I see in the same spot as your two images. The microphone that is disabled is the inbuilt microphone next to the webcam.

Aaeeschylus, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth headset microphone no longer recognized?

1. Bluetooth headset microphone no longer recognized? - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headset microphone

2. Windows 11 not recognizing my bluetooth headset microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 not recognizing my bluetooth headset microphone: First of all, the headset is functioning on another Windows 10 laptop.I have the same problem as this post, except my headset microphone is no longer recognized. I did everything in the post and the output device recognizes Sony WH-CH700N as headphones. The only option for...
  3. Windows 11 not recognizing my bluetooth headset microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 not recognizing my bluetooth headset microphone: First of all, the headset is functioning on another Windows 10 laptop.I have the same problem as this post, except my headset microphone is no longer recognized. I did everything in the post and the output device recognizes Sony WH-CH700N as headphones. The only option for...
  4. Microphone is no longer recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone is no longer recognized: Hello, i've been facing a problem, that occured randomly. I've used external microphone and everything worked fine, but few days ago Windows collapsed the recognition of microphone, and ever since when i plug it in, it thinks that this are speakers, so sound shuts down. I've...
  5. Microphone is no longer recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone is no longer recognized: Hello, i've been facing a problem, that occured randomly. I've used external microphone and everything worked fine, but few days ago Windows collapsed the recognition of microphone, and ever since when i plug it in, it thinks that this are speakers, so sound shuts down. I've...
  6. Microphone is no longer recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Bluetooth Headset No Longer Works as Microphone

Bluetooth Headset No Longer Works as Microphone: I have a pair of TOZO wireless headphones. Up until a few months ago, I could connected them to my PC via a Bluetooth usb stick, and it worked fine as a headset. But lately, every time I connect, the computer registers them as headphones instead of a headset. That is to say,...
  8. Headset microphone isn't recognized

Headset microphone isn't recognized: I have been using my HyperX Cloud Stinger Gaming Headset for awhile now on this computer, and the microphone worked perfectly fine until I come back to my computer, turn it on, and go onto a call with my friends online. They only could hear what I know is my built...
  9. Headset's Microphone isn't recognized

Headset's Microphone isn't recognized: Good Afternoon, I recently bought a Headset that my PC doesn't totally recognize - it appears connected, but only as audio output and not as audio input. I've tried to troubleshoot my problem, but Microsoft's solutions as well the solutions given by the company that...
  10. Headset Microphone not Recognized

Headset Microphone not Recognized: I am using a headset with two plugs for audio and microphone individually, and I use an adapter that turns them into a single 3.5mm jack. For some reason, I can hear the audio in my headset, but my microphone does not work. More specifically, the microphone doesn't even show...