Windows 10: Bluetooth Headset - no sound in Teamspeak joine only if I set hands to standard?

Discus and support Bluetooth Headset - no sound in Teamspeak joine only if I set hands to standard? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I bought 2 headsets from different manufacturers When I use both in Teamspeak 3 Joine, the sound just goes away under Systemstress was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Niiiikotiiin, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Bluetooth Headset - no sound in Teamspeak joine only if I set hands to standard?

Hello

I bought 2 headsets from different manufacturers

When I use both in Teamspeak 3 Joine, the sound just goes away under Systemstress was HandsFree on (default communication device) and the stereo on both stops (default)

I've tried it around but with stereo everything sounds much better I get with Teamspeak with "Handsfree" which is also the default communication device a scratching in the sound you hear it clearly but it doesn't work because you have "Stereo" on standard and Handsfree as communication

so as soon as i set handsfree to communication it scratches a lot but just listening to Teamspeak on YouTube i don't really notice anything but somehow i think the sound is still worse i'm not sure

Well what I have now discovered if I Handsfree Separation under Control Panel Sound then I get on stereo sound in Teamspeak so sound only on stereo I had with a headset also always get but with the second not therefore then the method

And well with the first one I could for example only listen to stereo on Youtube but not with Teamspeak everything is really funny well with this method everything works

But I wonder now if that doesn't harm my microphone in the headset if I leave it disconnected now (Hands Free) - after all, it's called (Hands Free Audio) and there's also a microphone drawn on it with stereo not ???

:)

Niiiikotiiin, Jun 6, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Bluetooth Headset  - no sound in Teamspeak joine only if I set hands to standard? :p

cadaveca, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Zhiar Win User
    Bluetooth Headset - Windows 10 - appearing as Bluetooth hands-free

I recently bough the following product from Amazon:
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B019ZEHA36/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Essentially it works in terms of connecting etc and bonding via Bluetooth.

The issue lies with windows picking this up as a Bluetooth hands-free device, see icon below.
    Hands-free ICON

This I think is part of the problem, furthermore, under sound control there is the following options, Stereo and Hands-free.
    Playback devices

Please for the time being ignore that the headset is disconnected.

Under recording devices its the following: Recording devices

Putting all of this together I have the following options:

• use the Handsfree option but suffer with low quality sound through headset (channel 1)
    • Use the Stereo as default - which means good quality sound (channel 2) - but also means that the device no longer has any Mic associated with it.

Furthermore, searching across the web, it was noted to disable hands free "under services, under device manager". However this just means that it defaults to the Stereo every time and the hands free (which includes a Mic) does not work.

I have also connected a USB blutooth device (running V10) as supposed to the internal, but still not luck. I have re-installed the device multiple times with reboots and removing it from devices.

Please can someone help here with any suggestion, I am very close to just returning this item as its not working properly...

Zhiar, Jun 8, 2020
  4. JimR123 Win User

Bluetooth Headset - no sound in Teamspeak joine only if I set hands to standard?

Bluetooth single-ear headset for playing music and other sounds?

Hi,

I have a Jabra BT250v bluetooth headset and a Toshiba Portege G900 (running Windows Mobile 6).

I want to be able to play music and other sounds (such as satnav instructions) through my Jabra headset, but am having no luck as far.

It seems that the problem is that when I get a list of bluetooth services for the Jabra, it only lists "hands free" and not anything like "headset". Maybe I'm wrong that this is the problem.

Can somebody please suggest a single-ear headset that definitely plays music and such from a Windows Mobile 6 device?

Many thanks,

Jim

JimR123, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Headset - no sound in Teamspeak joine only if I set hands to standard?

1. Bluetooth Headset - no sound in Teamspeak joine only if I set hands to standard? - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Headset sound

2. Permanently disable Hands-Free for bluetooth headsets.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Permanently disable Hands-Free for bluetooth headsets.: I currently have the Sony WH-1000XM4 bluetooth headset. And when opening some games it chooses to use the Hands-Free communication. This squashes the sound quality.Is there a way to permanently disable this? Ive tried to uninstall the hands-free in device manager but whenever...
  3. Permanently disable Hands-Free for bluetooth headsets.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Permanently disable Hands-Free for bluetooth headsets.: I currently have the Sony WH-1000XM4 bluetooth headset. And when opening some games it chooses to use the Hands-Free communication. This squashes the sound quality.Is there a way to permanently disable this? Ive tried to uninstall the hands-free in device manager but whenever...
  4. Delegate "Domain Join Only" permission to a standard user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delegate "Domain Join Only" permission to a standard user: Hi Everyone,I am managing Active Directory environment where i need to delegate permission on OU for few users to be able to create Computer Objects. These users will also be able to Delete Computer Objects etc. I am able to configure permissions for this. Then, i need to...
  5. Delegate "Domain Join Only" permission to a standard user

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delegate "Domain Join Only" permission to a standard user: Hi Everyone,I am managing Active Directory environment where i need to delegate permission on OU for few users to be able to create Computer Objects. These users will also be able to Delete Computer Objects etc. I am able to configure permissions for this. Then, i need to...
  6. Bluetooth Headset Hands-Free mode Distorted Sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headset Hands-Free mode Distorted Sound: Hi, I have a P47 Headset that I connect to my PC with a Bluetooth 5 Adapter. Upon pairing, the headset Stereo mode works wonderfully but the Hands-free version wont. When I try to make the hands-free as default audio device it sounds distorted/Buzzing. I tried using the...
  7. Bluetooth headset Hands-Free AG audio no stereo sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth headset Hands-Free AG audio no stereo sound: I have a Bluetooth 5.0 sony headset which I use with both a laptop and a phone. When I switch from the phone to the laptop it connects fine but it displays Connected (voice) instead of Connected (voice, music) and the sound has terrible quality, no stereo sound. The Windows...
  8. Bluetooth headset only works when I have the Sounds Settings panel open

Bluetooth headset only works when I have the Sounds Settings panel open: This is a really strange issue. In order to use my bluetooth headset to listen to audio coming from my web browser Chrome predominantly but also others, I need to have the "Sound" settings panel open. It specifically has to be the "Sound" panel - if I click through so any...
  9. Bluetooth headset will only show as hands-free device, but not stereo.

Bluetooth headset will only show as hands-free device, but not stereo.: I'm using SkullCandy Crusher headphones with a dell windows 10 PC. They were working before I went on vacation. Before vacation, in the sound control panel the headset would show up twice, one as stereo, and one as hands-free AG. I would have the Stereo one as my default...
  10. Beatx Bluetooth Headphones - No Sound Output on Headset Mode (Hands Free)

Beatx Bluetooth Headphones - No Sound Output on Headset Mode (Hands Free): Hi everyone, I have been using a pair of Beatx bluetooth headphones and have encountered an issue when using them on my laptop running Windows 10. The sound output works just fine when the Headphones playback device is selected, but when I try to select Headset (Hands...