Windows 10: Bluetooth Headset not working on some games

Discus and support Bluetooth Headset not working on some games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi folks, I have a set of Swage 2 Bluetooth Headphones by Rokit Boost. They work great on most games, and on a few I just have to disable the mic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Chuck38, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Chuck38 Win User

Bluetooth Headset not working on some games

Hi folks,

I have a set of Swage 2 Bluetooth Headphones by Rokit Boost. They work great on most games, and on a few I just have to disable the mic in the game settings and then the audio will work wonderfully.

However, there are a couple of games which don't play well with the headset. To be specific, Team Fortress 2 and America's Army: Proving Grounds. I've tried disabling the mic, but nothing happened. I get absolutely zero audio through my headset on these games, audio works fine on my speakers and ear buds, but doesn't work on my headset. Is there a fix somewhere? Something I have to disable?

Also, with Team Fortress 2, I do get audio in the Menu but when I join a game it cuts out. On America's Army, I don't get any audio anywhere. Not in the menu and not in the game.

Any help would be much appreciated. *Smile

-Chuck

PS: I know what you're probably going to say, "Get a wired headset. Problem solved." Well, I would but as it is the holidays are coming up and I don't have very much money and the money I do have is going to gifts.

:)

Chuck38, Nov 17, 2015

2. Windows 10 - Mouse and Keyboard won't work after being idle

Is there anyway you can help me live? I'm not so great with computers, I literally just play on this for games and that's it. I don't know if it's all USB devices due to it's only mouse and keyboard but I have a wireless headset that I use with a usb bluetooth
    (i think bluetooth) device that connects to the front USB slot.

-Logitech G933 Gaming Headset

But the headset works fine I believe other than the keyboard and mouse.

Garywieder, Nov 17, 2015
  3. Bluetooth Options for Samsung Focus

Using bluetooth with a Samsung Focus paired to a Jawbone Jambox speaker/speakerphone, some bluetooth features don't work as expected.

Windows Phone 7 bluetooth feature support includes.

• Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP 1.2)
    • Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP 1.0)
    • Hands Free Profile (HFP 1.5)
    • Headset Profile (HSP 1.1)
    • Phone Book Access Profile (PBAP 1.0)
    A2DP works with music and games but not podcasts or videos. If I listen to music while playing a game, then the music works through the bluetooth and the game sounds don't; I have to use the plug in audio cable to get both music and game sounds from the
    phone to the speaker. While watching podcasts and videos the sound never works through the bluetooth, I always have to use the audio cable to use the Jambox speaker.

HFP works, I press a button on the speakerphone to answer and end calls.

PBAP works, I can voice dial using the speakerphone.

So it appears that the phone and music bluetooth features work as expected, but some improvements in the bluetooth implementation can be made.

JDKnoblett, Nov 17, 2015
Thema:

Bluetooth Headset not working on some games

1. Bluetooth Headset not working on some games - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Headset working

2. Bluetooth headset not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset not working: Hello everyone, I have a problem with a wireless headset; I can pair the headset to the pc, but it won't recognize them as an audio device.Every time I pair them, they are recognized as a general device. How can I solve this problem? ALL updates are installed, I tried...
  3. Bluetooth headset not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headset not working: Hello everyone, I have a problem with a wireless headset; I can pair the headset to the pc, but it won't recognize them as an audio device.Every time I pair them, they are recognized as a general device. How can I solve this problem? ALL updates are installed, I tried...
  4. Bluetooth headset not working for some reason.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headset not working for some reason.: It has worked for a good two-ish years, perfectly fine. But the problem isn't the headset itself. The mic is fine, windows just won't let me use it anymore. I've been using it for online classes. Just now I conducted an interview that I recorded with OBS, because OBS didn't...
  5. Bluetooth headsets not working properly?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth headsets not working properly?: Is Windows10 having issues with these? I got myself the Bose QC35 II and Sony WH-1000XM3. Both are either not connecting or very stuttery on output. No issues when connected to the phone. submitted by /u/danteafk [link] [comments]...
  6. Bluetooth headphones/headset only work for some audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth headphones/headset only work for some audio: Hey all. I have a Yoga 720, Windows 10. Just got some new Bluetooth headphones with a microphone. I connected them to the laptop and made the headphones the default speakers and made the headset the default mic. I can hear music/audio from my computer Spotify, YouTube,...
  7. Bluetooth headset not working

Bluetooth headset not working: So I got a BT dongle for my BT headset and I activated BT found the headset, paired , connected, but it doesn't appear in sound tab to use [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headset-not-working/25e374f6-2fc7-484f-836b-9e4efc2a8013
  8. Bluetooth headset not working

Bluetooth headset not working: Good evening, I'm experiencing issues with a bluetooth headset device, not working as device in a voip application, they are detected from device manager but the controller "needs a further installation". After uninstalling it from device manager and rebooting, the system...
  9. Bluetooth headset not working

Bluetooth headset not working: Hi, I am having weird problem connecting my bluetooth headphone/headsets with windows 10. Thought i am able to connect but couldn't do skype/teams/skype for business calls using BT headset unless i open the properties and untick Handfree telephony. So basically if i am...
  10. Bluetooth headset not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth headset not working: Hi, I am having weird problem connecting my bluetooth headphone/headsets with windows 10. Thought i am able to connect but couldn't do skype/teams/skype for business calls using BT headset unless i open the properties and untick Handfree telephony. So basically if i am...