Windows 10: Bluetooth headset often suddenly looses sound but is still shown as connected in settings.

Discus and support Bluetooth headset often suddenly looses sound but is still shown as connected in settings. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Laptop Lenovo T14. Windows 11 corporate version.Bluetooth headset JBL LIVE460NC. After one of Windows updates somewhere in March 2024 sound in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Yury Krot, Jun 11, 2024.

1. Yury Krot Win User

Bluetooth headset often suddenly looses sound but is still shown as connected in settings.

Laptop Lenovo T14. Windows 11 corporate version.Bluetooth headset JBL LIVE460NC. After one of Windows updates somewhere in March 2024 sound in the headset started suddenly disappearing, every 5min or every 30mins. Bluetooth devices window shows that the headset is still connected. Window System > Sound shows dynamic volume indicator and the sound is plying according to it.No error messages. Sound could disappear during a Teams call or Youtube or locally playing music.Problem could be temporary solved by turning Off and On bluetooth adapter in Settings>Bluetooth&Devices window.The sam

:)

Yury Krot, Jun 11, 2024
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Bluetooth headset often suddenly looses sound but is still shown as connected in settings. :p

cadaveca, Jun 11, 2024
  3. Bluetooth headset is connected and paired but shows as disconnected in Sound setting

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how annoying it can be when the Bluetooth headset is pairing but not connecting to the PC. Thanks for the information provided by you on the post.

While working on this issue, we couldn’t find any relevant article which confirms that this particular headset can be used on a Windows PC from the manufacturer website.

However, we would like you perform this steps and check if it fix the issue.

1. Pair the Bluetooth headset to the PC.
    2. Press Windows + I key on your keyboard and select
      Devices.
    3. Select Bluetooth & other devices from the left pane, then click Sound settings from the right pane.
    4. If you see the Jabra Elite 65t listed under
      Choose your output device, then click on Troubleshoot tab.
    5. Select Headset Earphone- Jabra Elite 65t and click next.
    6. Follow the onscreen steps to finish the process.
    7. Check if the issue persist.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 11, 2024
  4. aikimich Win User

Bluetooth headset often suddenly looses sound but is still shown as connected in settings.

Getting sound with bluetooth headset

HI, I have bluetooth Samsung Gear Circle headset and a SoundBlaster Jam bluetooth headset. Both pair fine, both connect fine. No sound. They do not show up in "Select Device Playback". (Speakers and USB headphones show up in that list). I know that
    they both worked at one time or another, but not this time. Am I missing a step?

aikimich, Jun 11, 2024
Thema:

1. Bluetooth headset often suddenly looses sound but is still shown as connected in settings. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headset often

2. Bluetooth headset often suddenly looses sound but is still shown as connected in settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headset often suddenly looses sound but is still shown as connected in settings.: Laptop Lenovo T14. Windows 11 corporate version.Bluetooth headset JBL LIVE460NC. After one of Windows updates somewhere in March 2024 sound in the headset started suddenly disappearing, every 5min or every 30mins. Bluetooth devices window shows that the headset is still...
  3. Bluetooth headset no sound or mic not working but it is connecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headset no sound or mic not working but it is connecting: Bluetooth headset not working no sound or mic not working *Moved from Gaming and Xbox/Accessibility/Other* https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headset-no-sound-or-mic-not-working-but/9afdb7e1-6cc1-4ec4-8a29-a25b4d65ffbe
  4. Bluetooth device connected, but not connected in sound settings

Bluetooth device connected, but not connected in sound settings: I have bluetooth headphones that are paired, but stuck in hands free mode. I tried going in the sound settings and pressing connect on them but it doesnt do anything...
  5. Bluetooth device connected, but not connected in sound settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth device connected, but not connected in sound settings: I have bluetooth headphones that are paired, but stuck in hands free mode. I tried going in the sound settings and pressing connect on them but it doesnt do anything...
  6. My Bluetooth headset is shown as "disconnected" in "Sound" option in "Control Panel" in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bluetooth headset is shown as "disconnected" in "Sound" option in "Control Panel" in...: Hello1- All of my Bluetooth drivers are installed correctly on my laptop Dell Vostro 1510 and are up to date:2- My Bluetooth hardware is working correctly and I can send & receive files with it.3- My Bluetooth headset QCY-T13 is working correctly with my android phone.4- I...
  7. My Bluetooth headset is shown as "disconnected" in "Sound" option in "Control Panel" in...

My Bluetooth headset is shown as "disconnected" in "Sound" option in "Control Panel" in...: Hello1- All of my Bluetooth drivers are installed correctly on my laptop Dell Vostro 1510 and are up to date:2- My Bluetooth hardware is working correctly and I can send & receive files with it.3- My Bluetooth headset QCY-T13 is working correctly with my android phone.4- I...
  8. Bluetooth headsets Paired but showing as "Disconnected" in sound settings.

Bluetooth headsets Paired but showing as "Disconnected" in sound settings.: My problem is this. I have paired a bluetooth headset successfully but when I go to sounds it shows as "disconnected". Right clicking and hitting connect does not work. Therefore i cannot play sound or use the headphones as a microphone. This issue impacts both my Bose...
  9. Bluetooth headset is connected and paired but shows as disconnected in Sound setting

Bluetooth headset is connected and paired but shows as disconnected in Sound setting: Hi, i have HP x360 spectre laptop using Intel AC8260 for Bluetooth communication and Windows 10 64-bit. I've recently bought a pair of Jabra Elite 65t has Bluetooth headphones. They work without any problem with by mobile devices. I managed to pair them on this...
  10. Bluetooth headset connecter but still not working

Bluetooth headset connecter but still not working: I have connected my Q9 headset to my pc via a asus bt400 dongle and it says that its connected but I cant select it as a playback option or do anything with it: https://gyazo.com/78afed517adb9f66ac53994b33f9d273 https://gyazo.com/f3350303c79cbe971c67981f6f4b37f8...