Windows 10: Bluetooth headset on, microphone doesn't record.

Discus and support Bluetooth headset on, microphone doesn't record. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; headset works on phone, brand new. sony wh-h900n windows 10 The microphone shows bars when on recording tab, but when I open the recording tab it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GooDLooKin Nerd, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Bluetooth headset on, microphone doesn't record.

headset works on phone, brand new.

sony wh-h900n

windows 10

The microphone shows bars when on recording tab, but when I open the recording tab it turns off the sound.

Please help, tried uninstalling restarting and updated twice.

It seems the problem works with headset and microphone, when disabled the headset the microphone worked.

Please help, I need both to work simultaneously.

:)

GooDLooKin Nerd, Apr 24, 2019
  2. KerooSeta Win User

Bluetooth Headset Microphones Don't work with Windows 10

I cannot get any bluetooth headset microphone to work with Windows 10. I have tried three different bluetooth headsets, most recently a Corsair Gaming H2100. I have no problem getting the audio output to work just fine with any of them, but I cannot get
    it to recognize the microphone. I have followed all of the obvious steps:

• Uninstalled and reinstalled the newest version of the drivers
    • Restart my computer
    • Disable other microphones
    • Set the headset as the default recording device
    • Check the levels and set to 100
    • Remove the device with the device manager and reinstall
    • Unplug and plug back in my bluetooth antenna
    • Make sure that Windows is totally updated
    None of these steps has made any difference. I am able to get wired microphones to work, but this isn't ideal with my current set-up, as I sit about 10 feet away from my computer and use my 55" television as my monitor. So, I have a really nice webcam that
    I use as a microphone. It is fine, but I would really like to be able to use a bluetooth headset sometimes and not have to talk loudly to a microphone across the room.

Happy to have any help. Thanks.

KerooSeta, Apr 24, 2019
  3. Bushka Win User
    Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Apr 24, 2019
  4. Chuck38 Win User

Bluetooth headset on, microphone doesn't record.

Headset microphone not recording when headset is default audio device

Have you checked to see if the microphone is disabled?

To make sure that the microphone is not disabled, please follow the steps below.
    a. Right click on the volume icon and select Recording devices.
    b. Now, Right Click on an empty space and select, Show disconnected devices and Show disabled
    devices.
    c. Make sure that the Microphone is not disabled.

Chuck38, Apr 24, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth headset on, microphone doesn't record.

1. Bluetooth headset on, microphone doesn't record. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headset microphone

2. Microphone not connecting to bluetooth headset.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone not connecting to bluetooth headset.: I'm trying to connect my headset with the mic, but somehow it only displays "connected audio" instead of "connected mic, audio" which it normally does. I tried with another headset, and the mic worked. How do I fix this?...
  3. Bluetooth Headset: Microphone not detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headset: Microphone not detected: Hi, I used my Beoplay EX for about half a year now. Recently the microphone stopped working on my Windows machine, it still does work with other devices, though. When checking the sound menu I can see that "Beoplay Hands Free AG" and "Beoplay EX Stereo" show up under Playback...
  4. Bluetooth Headset: Microphone not detected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headset: Microphone not detected: Hi, I used my Beoplay EX for about half a year now. Recently the microphone stopped working on my Windows machine, it still does work with other devices, though. When checking the sound menu I can see that "Beoplay Hands Free AG" and "Beoplay EX Stereo" show up under Playback...
  5. Bluetooth Headset: Microphone not detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Headset microphone doesn't show in recording options

Headset microphone doesn't show in recording options: My headset has a microphone but it doesn't show up in recording. It will show up in playback and works fine, but isn't an option in recording. Is it even possible to use my headset as playback and recording at the same time? and how would I fix this issue....
  7. my headset microphone is not showing in recording

my headset microphone is not showing in recording: I'm using the HyperX Cloud Stinger headset. Instead of my computer using my headset microphone, it was using the one inbuilt into my laptop. I went to recording to switch devices and my headset didn't show. I tried running multiple troubleshooters and reset my drivers with...
  8. Bluetooth headset microphone not working

Bluetooth headset microphone not working: Hi, There is some issue with a Bluetooth Headphone I have, the same was working so far, without any issues. The headphone used to Show 2 entities - Stereo & Hands-free but all of a sudden the hands-free option is no longer available and the settings suggests there is no...
  9. Microphone on Headset Doesn't Work

Microphone on Headset Doesn't Work: Yesterday I received my Dell Inspiron Gaming PC from Amazon, and after a long time of configurations I tried to test my Logitech G233 Prodigy Headset's microphone, which didn't work but I could hear in-game sound. I was using the front headphone jack, so I plugged the headset...
  10. Recording issues with headset microphone

Recording issues with headset microphone: Cheers, Firstly, I have no idea where to ask help in my issue, so I am sending this troubleshoot all over the internet, pretty much. Thing is, I’d like to do a Let’s play (of sorts), you know, to record myself playing a game while at the same time giving comments. Easy...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wh h900n using microphone on computer

2. sony wh h900n windows not recognising as headset

3. bluethooth headphone mic not working whwn wired

4. wh-h900n microphone not recording