Windows 10: Bluetooth Headset - only playback Mic not detected - No audio input - One Plus Bullet Z

Discus and support Bluetooth Headset - only playback Mic not detected - No audio input - One Plus Bullet Z in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, So I purchased a new One Plus Bluetooth earphones to work from home during this pandemic and unfortunately found out that though these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mir Kekaoos, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Bluetooth Headset - only playback Mic not detected - No audio input - One Plus Bullet Z

Hi Everyone,

So I purchased a new One Plus Bluetooth earphones to work from home during this pandemic and unfortunately found out that though these pair of one plus bullet z earphones are working flawlessly with android the same can not be said about windows 10.

The headset is working fine as a playback device i.e for listening to music but not getting shown for the other half part of it that is the microphone.

There's no input device appearing in audio setting and it is also getting paired as two distinct device - OP headset and one plus bullet z headphones. There is also an unspecified device showing in Device & printers.

I have tried repairing, reconnecting, restarting, uninstalling the BT drivers and troubleshooting to no avail.

Do anyone have any idea why this is happening ?

Is there any driver or workaround ?

I am attaching pictures for better understanding.

Bluetooth Headset - only playback Mic not detected - No audio input - One Plus Bullet Z 047720d6-b94a-4518-9879-00f59df6c732?upload=true.png Bluetooth Headset - only playback Mic not detected - No audio input - One Plus Bullet Z 0267db20-f31b-49dd-99ed-9e3794319c0d?upload=true.png Bluetooth Headset - only playback Mic not detected - No audio input - One Plus Bullet Z 70f3d165-3293-460f-8933-9c67f0f9764b?upload=true.png Bluetooth Headset - only playback Mic not detected - No audio input - One Plus Bullet Z 26082b56-9300-4239-88f5-0d26dab86d6d?upload=true.png Bluetooth Headset - only playback Mic not detected - No audio input - One Plus Bullet Z 442783cb-c19d-48eb-a658-9b8e23f19d61?upload=true.png

:)

Mir Kekaoos, Aug 14, 2020
  2. Windbrand Win User

Laptop won't detect built-in mic on headsets/earbuds

I'm running Windows 10 home on a Lenovo Ideapad laptop, and it doesn't detect the mic on any of my headsets/earbuds. I can hear playback fine on my headsets/earbuds, but it can't speak through them, since it insists on using the laptop's internal mic. This results in my typing/mouse clicks all being captured on audio.

• In sound properties recording tab, I just see "microphone (Realtek high def audio)" and "stereo mix (Realtek high def audio)"
    • In sound properties playback tab, I just see "speakers (Realtek high def audio)", yet I hear audio fine on my headsets/earbuds?
    • In device manager, it doesn't detect a headset either, displays the same list as the recording tab
    So do all 3 of my headsets/earbuds have some kind of "plug and play but stays invisible to the OS" feature? One of them is the default Apple earbuds, I'm 100% sure there's a mic on there and these are brand new, so they aren't broken. Are these not supposed to appear as a "headset" device with the headset icon in sound properties?

Windbrand, Aug 14, 2020
  3. Rovels17 Win User
    Bluetooth headset is detected as headphones with mic sound can't be heard, in Windows 10

I have JBL Reflect Mini wireless bluetooth headset (headphone with mic)

Windows detected these devices:

- JBL Reflect Mini Stereo (playback) as headphones

- JBL bluetooth hands-free audio (playback) as headset

- JBL bluetooh hands-free audio (recording/mic) as headset

Why windows detected my stereo (the good speaker) as headphone?

When I use other headsets, it can playback the mic through the stereo, but on my JBL is not working.

I tried to change the sound device icon to the headset icon, but it is not working too.

Can anyone help me?

Rovels17, Aug 14, 2020
  4. JOSHSKORN Win User

Bluetooth Headset - only playback Mic not detected - No audio input - One Plus Bullet Z

How can I record playback audio and mic?

I've actually managed to my problem, just by Googling...after finally figuring out what to Google.

Problem: Using Audicity, I wanted to record audio of myself singing karaoke. Sound inputs

• YouTube video playing from Google Chrome
    • G933 Logitech Headset (or any USB mic for that matter)

Two applications required for this. Download these two apps. When installing, make sure you Run As Administrator for each. Install each app, then reboot your PC.

In Windows 10

1. Go to Control Panel>Sounds>Playback and Set CABLE Input as your Default Playback device. Verify that you now have these three additional Playback Devices:

• CABLE Output
    • VoiceMeeter Aux Output
    • VoiceMeeter Output

1. Go to the Recording tab and Set CABLE Output as your Default Recording device. Verify that you now have these three additional Recording Devices:

• CABLE Output
    • VoiceMeeter Aux Output
    • VoiceMeeter Output

In Audacity (Preferences>Settings>Devices):

• Host: MME
    • Playback Device: VoiceMeeter Input (VB-Audio Voi
    • Recording Device: VoiceMeeter Output (VB-Audio Vo
    • Channels: 2 (Stereo)

Open Voice Meeter Banana (use the Search box next to the Start button) and change these settings:

• HARDWARE INPUT 1: MME: CABLE Output (VB-Audio Virtual
    • HARDWARE INPUT 2: MME: Set it to your desired microphone. I used Microphone Logitech G933 Gaming). For this hardware input, select A1 to deselect it. Otherwise, you will hear your voice playing through your Speakers/Headset.
    • HARDWARE OUT: Click A1 and select MME: <your output device>. In my case, MME: Speakers (Logitech G933 Gaming)

To test: Go to Youtube, find a video to play. Go to Audacity. Click Record, then go back to your YouTube video and click play. You should see the sound meter go up and down, in accordance to the track you're playing. Additionally if you speak, you will see your mic's meter rise and fall, as well. Stop the recording when finished. Note that to hear the newly recorded track's audio, you may have to change your Playback sound to your desired device. It i also important to note to reset your Playback device once exiting VoiceMeeter Banana, to your desired audio output device. This can be done by selecting the sound button on your System Tray.

JOSHSKORN, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Headset - only playback Mic not detected - No audio input - One Plus Bullet Z

1. Bluetooth Headset - only playback Mic not detected - No audio input - One Plus Bullet Z - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Headset playback

2. Mic audio not detecting on only one earphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic audio not detecting on only one earphone: I was using Mi Dual driver wired earphones in my PC for a long time and 2 days before, my mic is not working well. My voice is not getting recorded. Some small grains are present and if I press the mic buttons, the button sounds get recorded but nothing else gets inputted to...
  3. Mic audio not detecting on only one earphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mic audio not detecting on only one earphone: I was using Mi Dual driver wired earphones in my PC for a long time and 2 days before, my mic is not working well. My voice is not getting recorded. Some small grains are present and if I press the mic buttons, the button sounds get recorded but nothing else gets inputted to...
  4. Bluetooth Headset Audio and Mic Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headset Audio and Mic Issue: I bought a bluetooth headphone MPOW X 4.0 and when I connected it to my Dell Computer, in the sound tab, I viewed two audios stereo and hands free when I chose stereo no sound was coming through the headphone and the mic was not working. And when I chose hands free audio, the...
  5. Not detecting mic/headset input, though audio output through headsetworks..?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not detecting mic/headset input, though audio output through headsetworks..?: I'm trying to talk with friends through Discord. I've tried 2 different 3.5mm headsets. Both immediately play audio from the computer, but the microphone is never detected. In Sound Settings the input device drop-down only shows the computer's own mic. I'm assuming I'm...
  6. Bluetooth Headset Mic Detected, But Not Working

Bluetooth Headset Mic Detected, But Not Working: I have a bluetooth headset that works perfectly fine on my phone, but not on my PC. Audio works great, but the mic refuses to work. It shows up in the recording tab, but it doesn't hear anything unless its hard wired to the PC. I've done a lot of googling and cannot find a...
  7. My bluetooth headset only connects as mic, and not audio

My bluetooth headset only connects as mic, and not audio: So today i booted up my pc and tried to connect my bluetooth headset to it, but, it connected as a mic, and not as a audio device. Yesterday it was working just fine! I really dont know what happened my headphones are WC-CH510, sony. [ATTACH]...
  8. Headset muting audio on receiving Mic input

Headset muting audio on receiving Mic input: I actually had this issue with my old headset and thought it was just the headset, but this one worked just fine, I was changing some sound settings to fix some audio lag I was getting, now this headset does the exact thing the old one did. I can't remember exactly what I...
  9. Audio not being inputed through my headset. Only the laptop mic.

Audio not being inputed through my headset. Only the laptop mic.: So I have my acer laptop that has a built in mic. I have a headset that I have plugged it and I can hear and still play and stuff. But I would prefer to use the headset mic that is attached to it rather than the laptop mic so I can be heard better. When I plug my headset in,...
  10. MIC IN is detecting only one channel and inputting 2 channel Mono

MIC IN is detecting only one channel and inputting 2 channel Mono: Win 10 x64 Dell Inspiron desktop PC I have a cassette player connected to the PC via an RCA to Stereo Plug cord. I have been moving audio from cassettes to the system via Audacity with this. I thought I heard something strange during a recording and pulled the Right channel...