Windows 10: Bluetooth headset playback issues

Discus and support Bluetooth headset playback issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello community, here's the situation: I've got two bluetooth headsets that I often use to connect to my computer for gaming and video conferencing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JacksonPrime, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Bluetooth headset playback issues

Hello community, here's the situation:

I've got two bluetooth headsets that I often use to connect to my computer for gaming and video conferencing. Both of them have worked without issue for years, but today I tried to connect them and they do not play sounds correctly. When you have a bluetooth headset with a microphone built in Windows typically installs drivers for "headset mode" which is really crappy audio with a ton of hiss and crackle, and then another mode that I would describe as high definition audio. This had been the case for these headsets as long as I've had them but now only the headset mode audio is available. In addition, all of the other bluetooth devices in the menu show a "driver error" warning. Troubling, I know. Here are some of the things I've tried to overcome this issue:

• Shutdown/restart. I've tried both, no change.
    • Remove device / reconnect to device, no change.
    • Uninstall/reinstall driver, no change.
    • Update drivers with windows, my drivers were already up to date so far as windows could tell. No drivers have been released for either headset recently.
    • Windows updates, no change.
    • Bang head on desk, small welt.

Other details as they come:

• Before today I could switch between headset mode and high definition mode in the playback and sounds menu, but now only the headset mode shows up there even though the drivers for both are installed.

Anybody have this issue and resolve it? Wanna be a pal?

:)

JacksonPrime, Aug 19, 2019

2. My bluetooth headset isn't listed in the playback devices list.

Original Title: Bluetooth device in playback devices list Windows 10.

I want to connect my Bose headset to my computer. The Bluetooth device list show them as paired. However my headset isn't listed in the playback devices list; so, I my computer can't send sound to my headset. How can I get my headset added to the playback
    devices list?

Dan.Anderson.9308, Aug 19, 2019
  3. bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: http://shop.ebay.in/Bluetooth-Headsets-/119502/i.html[/quote] Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Aug 19, 2019
  4. aikimich Win User

Bluetooth headset playback issues

Getting sound with bluetooth headset

HI, I have bluetooth Samsung Gear Circle headset and a SoundBlaster Jam bluetooth headset. Both pair fine, both connect fine. No sound. They do not show up in "Select Device Playback". (Speakers and USB headphones show up in that list). I know that
    they both worked at one time or another, but not this time. Am I missing a step?

aikimich, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth headset playback issues

1. Bluetooth headset playback issues - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headset playback

2. Bluetooth issue with headset/headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth issue with headset/headphones: Hello, I have a problem with Bluetooth headphones. I can't use any app for chatting Discord, Telegram, Zoom, etc and be able to simultaneously play any media in good quality including any game. Other users also report the same problem and so far there is no solution to it on...
  3. Bluetooth issue with headset/headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth issue with headset/headphones: Hello, I have a problem with Bluetooth headphones. I can't use any app for chatting Discord, Telegram, Zoom, etc and be able to simultaneously play any media in good quality including any game. Other users also report the same problem and so far there is no solution to it on...
  4. Playback issues with headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Playback issues with headset: So i have a legitech G433 headset and recently i have been reciving playback even though listen to this device is off can somebody help me please thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playback-issues-with-headset/1c4e10dd-0e1a-46d6-9334-849e894ed052
  5. Bluetooth HeadSet iBall Glint - connected but not appearing in the playback devices

Bluetooth HeadSet iBall Glint - connected but not appearing in the playback devices: I connected my iBall Glint Headset to my Win 10 Laptop but there was no sound from the headSet even though it was connected by bluetooth. [ATTACH] I also checked the Playback devices list but my device was not populating in the list. I tried restarting my PC but no...
  6. Connected bluetooth headset is not listed in playback devices

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connected bluetooth headset is not listed in playback devices: I paired my newly bought bluetooth headset to my pc Windows 10. When I go to Settings>Devices>Bluetooth & other devices, It show my headset is already connected and paired. And all devices are up-to-date. I resetted my pc recently Although it shows my device is ready to...
  7. Bluetooth headset audio issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth headset audio issues: Is there a way to be able to use my headset via bluetooth on my pc while getting good audio? When I use my bluetooth headset is gives me 2 output options, "handsfree" and "stereo" for my pc output. I have to use the "handsfree" option for my imput to use my intergraded mic....
  8. Bluetooth Headset Not Showing Up As A Playback Device

Bluetooth Headset Not Showing Up As A Playback Device: I just got a new LG HBS-SL5 bluetooth headset that connects to my PC but the PC does not seem to recognize them as an audio device. I cannot use them for audio or as a mic. I have tried updating the driver, unpairing and repairing, and rebooting both the headset and PC. I...
  9. Playback with my headset

Playback with my headset: Hello When I'm in a vocal chat with friends they can hear everything what I hear youtube, games, their own voice, etc. I'm using a headset with a mic on it and I'm using Realtek R audio as audio driver. I already disabled the "listen to the device" option and I'm still...
  10. Bluetooth headset issues

Bluetooth headset issues: I bought a wireless gaming headset (SteelSeries artics 3 bluetooth) and when I wirelessly connected them to my laptop, the sound and mic quality was terrible. I went through some youtube fix tutorial videos and thanks to them I fixed the audio (I opened devices and printers,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. video playback settings in windows 10