Windows 10: Bluetooth headset randomly stops functioning

Discus and support Bluetooth headset randomly stops functioning in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I have 2 bluetooth headphones, and they work very well. Both are connected and functioning. However, almost on a daily basis, sometimes multiple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GlenndeH, Nov 28, 2020.

1. GlenndeH Win User

Bluetooth headset randomly stops functioning

So I have 2 bluetooth headphones, and they work very well. Both are connected and functioning. However, almost on a daily basis, sometimes multiple times a day, the bluetooth just...stops working.

It says my headphones are connected -even if I turn my headphones off-, and if I try to remove them it says they "can't be removed". I try turning the bluetooth off, but when I click to a different tab and back it's back on. I tried to remove the headset in its entirety but it simply greys everything out and never actually does anything.

The only thing that 'solves' this issue is to either restart my laptop completely or wait an uncertain amount of time before it just decides to work again. I checked for Windows updates, for driver updates, for issues with the laptop hardware, for issues with the headphones, but all of that seems to work just fine, and since Windows is the thing that persists to tell me my headphones are a-ok even when they're not even on I have a suspision that's where the problem lies.

There seems to be no rhyme or reason behind the seizing up of the bluetooth; sometimes it's in the middle of a video, sometimes it's when there's no sound at all, sometimes it's when I leave for a minute and come back, sometimes it's from the second I turn my headphones on.

This is, to put it mildly, extremely infuriating and excrusiatingly maddening, and if anyone has any idea on how to fix this without me having to stop everything I'm doing to reboot the system and then start everything back up, I would be very greatful.

:)

GlenndeH, Nov 28, 2020

2. bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: http://shop.ebay.in/Bluetooth-Headsets-/119502/i.html[/quote] Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Nov 28, 2020
  3. Bluetooth Headsets

I am currently in the market for a set a bluetooth headset. I noticed this and was rather interested, I love the design, and I love the price, is their anyone out there, who can provide info on these or another set of headphones, or bluetooth headsets in general. Thanks in advance.

[H]@RD5TUFF, Nov 28, 2020
  4. Bluetooth headset randomly stops functioning

WIndows 10 cannot connect to a bluetooth headset.

Hello Mike,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your headset and Bluetooth dongle?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth headset randomly stops functioning

1. Bluetooth headset randomly stops functioning - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headset randomly

2. Bluetooth Stopped Functioning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Stopped Functioning: When the Bluetooth is on and connected to a device, and the device is selected as the output, Windows no longer plays sound through the Bluetooth device. It plays through the computer speakers. Changing the output does not work, nor does turning the Bluetooth off and on,...
  3. Bluetooth Stopped Functioning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Stopped Functioning: When the Bluetooth is on and connected to a device, and the device is selected as the output, Windows no longer plays sound through the Bluetooth device. It plays through the computer speakers. Changing the output does not work, nor does turning the Bluetooth off and on,...
  4. Bluetooth Stopped Functioning

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth headset disconnects and reconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset disconnects and reconnects randomly: Hi,I recently bought a new bluetooth headset JBL Quantum 610, it works perfectly but the device disconnect and reconnect itself every 10-15 minutes, randomly.I looked again and again any issues on the net because it seems that the problem is really current and the tech...
  6. Bluetooth headset disconnects and reconnects randomly

Bluetooth headset disconnects and reconnects randomly: Hi,I recently bought a new bluetooth headset JBL Quantum 610, it works perfectly but the device disconnect and reconnect itself every 10-15 minutes, randomly.I looked again and again any issues on the net because it seems that the problem is really current and the tech...
  7. Bluetooth headset loses "Voice" functionality daily

Bluetooth headset loses "Voice" functionality daily: I have my Avantree TWS116 bluetooth headset paired my Windows 10 machine. When I first pair, everything works great. The next day, when I boot up, the voice function is gone and I have to disconnect the headset and re-pair to gain mic functionality. I have performed a factory...
  8. Bluetooth headset loses "Voice" functionality daily

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset loses "Voice" functionality daily: I have my Avantree TWS116 bluetooth headset paired my Windows 10 machine. When I first pair, everything works great. The next day, when I boot up, the voice function is gone and I have to disconnect the headset and re-pair to gain mic functionality. I have performed a factory...
  9. Bluetooth headset loses "Voice" functionality daily

10. Bluetooth stopped functioning

Bluetooth stopped functioning: So, I was just watching some Youtube when my headphones Beats Solo3 suddenly disconnected. Thinking nothing of it I opened the notification panel to go into Bluetooth to just reconnect them, but to my surprise, the button was gone. I opened settings and the switch was gone...