Windows 10: Bluetooth headset stops working after few conference calls.

Discus and support Bluetooth headset stops working after few conference calls. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi,I have a problem with Windows 10 and my Bluetooth headsets. All works very well for few conference calls, then does not work on next one, I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tomek_123, May 26, 2023.

1. Tomek_123 Win User

Bluetooth headset stops working after few conference calls.

Hi,I have a problem with Windows 10 and my Bluetooth headsets. All works very well for few conference calls, then does not work on next one, I get error:” Your microphone isn’t working, switch to different device or reconnect this one”. I also do not hear anything.It always happens between the calls, never during the call. When it works, works till end of the call. After error poops, issue persists on all consecutive calls. The only way I can fix it, is to reboot the laptop. After reboot, all is good few calls again. I’m sure this is not a headset issue, since I have three different Bluetooth

:)

Tomek_123, May 26, 2023
  2. SAcevedo1 Win User

Bluetooth Headsets & Video Conferences

Hello,

I recently updated my Bluetooth headset (Sony SBH20) that I use for work on Zoom (worked perfectly). After paring the new headset (SonyWI-C310) to the computer I set the sound options to what I previously had; Output device- headset stereo & Input device-
    headset hands free. I then went into the Zoom audio settings and did the same. However, the only thing that works now is the microphone; I cannot hear anything from the earbuds. The only way I can get the ear buds working it to change the output device on
    the computer to the same as the input device- hands-free. However, the problem is the audio quality is poor (very sharp & crackly); same thing happens when I am on video conference call in Facebook. I even tried reverting back to previous Bluetooth headset,
    but to no avail! I am obviously missing something. How can I remedy this problem?

Thank is advance!

SAcevedo1, May 26, 2023
  3. Conference calling!!

You need to call your network provider and get this enabled on your account as the first step (your network provider must support this before it'll work on your phone).

Once enabled, you make a call as normal - with the caller on the phone, goto the menu and select the option to make a new call. With the new call made, press the left soft key (the left one under the screen) and an option should appear on the list which says
    "enable conference" or something similar.

TheChosenOne22, May 26, 2023
  4. Bluetooth headset stops working after few conference calls.

bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: http://shop.ebay.in/Bluetooth-Headsets-/119502/i.html[/quote] Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, May 26, 2023
Thema:

Bluetooth headset stops working after few conference calls.

1. Bluetooth headset stops working after few conference calls. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headset stops

2. Bluetooth headset stops working after few conference calls.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset stops working after few conference calls.: Hi,I have a problem with Windows 10 and my Bluetooth headsets. All works very well for few conference calls, then does not work on next one, I get error:” Your microphone isn’t working, switch to different device or reconnect this one”. I also do not hear anything.It always...
  3. Bluetooth headset stops working after few conference calls.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headset stops working after few conference calls.: Hi,I have a problem with Windows 10 and my Bluetooth headsets. All works very well for few conference calls, then does not work on next one, I get error:” Your microphone isn’t working, switch to different device or reconnect this one”. I also do not hear anything.It always...
  4. Sound stops on bluetooth headset every few minutes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound stops on bluetooth headset every few minutes: Hi,I just got the 1more dual driver ANC Pro headphones to be used for Microsoft Team calls and to listen to Spotify on my Microsoft Surface Pro 5.On Microsoft Teams - the headphones keeps getting disconnected every 10mins or less and will need to change device on Device...
  5. Bluetooth stops working after a few seconds

Bluetooth stops working after a few seconds: Hi all, Bluetooth is suddenly having this problem where it stops working after a few seconds. I can turn it off and on again, or restart the computer for it to work again for some only some seconds. Uninstalling and re-installing the bluetooth device/radio/drivers did not...
  6. Bluetooth Headsets & Video Conferences

Bluetooth Headsets & Video Conferences: Hello, I recently updated my Bluetooth headset Sony SBH20 that I use for work on Zoom worked perfectly. After paring the new headset SonyWI-C310 to the computer I set the sound options to what I previously had; Output device- headset stereo & Input device- headset hands...
  7. Bluetooth and USB 3.1 ports stop working after a few hours

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth and USB 3.1 ports stop working after a few hours: I have a: B450 I AORUS PRO WIFI (rev. 1.0) motherboard Corsair 88R case Ever since building the pc, my Bluetooth stops working - WiFi works, but not Bluetooth. It's not in setting anymore and it becomes hidden in Device Manager. Only a restart solves this. I have tried...
  8. Vedio conference call set up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Vedio conference call set up: How can I Activate my Logitech Webcam C500 to see if it is working for vedio calls. I do not know anyone. This is my first time to set up an Vedio conference call....
  9. [Your Phone] Calls not working with Bluetooth headset connected to PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Your Phone] Calls not working with Bluetooth headset connected to PC: Hello guys, I'm running the latest (as of today) slow insider ring build of Windows, and the calling feature is a bit broken. I get the call notification when I receive a call and hanging up the call works fine from the PC. What doesn't work is selecting the PC as the...
  10. Bluetooth Microphone working for a few minutes then stopping

Bluetooth Microphone working for a few minutes then stopping: For a long time, my headphones have worked just fine, until a couple weeks ago when randomly the mic would just stop working, if I restarted my headset, then it would work just fine again for the next few minutes. In the sound tab I can see my mic picking up audio and then...