Windows 10: Bluetooth headset stuttering/ glitchy sound

Discus and support Bluetooth headset stuttering/ glitchy sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a pair of Galaxy Buds plus that work excellently when used as headphones. When I use them as a headset when on a Zoom or Teams call they have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AustanYounker, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Bluetooth headset stuttering/ glitchy sound

I have a pair of Galaxy Buds plus that work excellently when used as headphones. When I use them as a headset when on a Zoom or Teams call they have a glitchy stuttering sound. The same thing happens with my wife's Apple Airpods, and my friends Google Pixel Buds when paired to my computer Microsoft Surface Laptop 2. It doesn't happen with an old pair of $20 JLabGoAir bluetooth headphones. I've read all the blogs and tried everything I can think of. Help!!

:)

AustanYounker, Nov 5, 2020

2. Bluetooth headset stuttering

I recently brought a OneAudio studio wireless headset but I have found that when I connect it to my laptop it stutters a lot. My laptop is a Lenovo G510 and uses Windows 10

I have also tried the headset on a Chromebook and a Samsung phone. It works fine on the phone but not as well on the Chromebook.

I have tried running the sound and Bluetooth troubleshooters and my Bluetooth drivers are up to date. The headset is fully charged and within range of the laptop and I have no other Bluetooth devices so I know this is not a problem. I have also tried disabling handsfree telephony and audio sink in the device properties.

Is there any way to fix this?

Tori Harris, Nov 5, 2020
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Bluetooth headset stuttering/ glitchy sound :p

cadaveca, Nov 5, 2020
  4. aikimich Win User

Bluetooth headset stuttering/ glitchy sound

Getting sound with bluetooth headset

HI, I have bluetooth Samsung Gear Circle headset and a SoundBlaster Jam bluetooth headset. Both pair fine, both connect fine. No sound. They do not show up in "Select Device Playback". (Speakers and USB headphones show up in that list). I know that
    they both worked at one time or another, but not this time. Am I missing a step?

aikimich, Nov 5, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth headset stuttering/ glitchy sound

1. Bluetooth headset stuttering/ glitchy sound - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headset stuttering

2. no outgoing sound on JIB Wireless bluetooth headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no outgoing sound on JIB Wireless bluetooth headset: I paired a Bluetooth headset JIB Wireless to my Windows 10 PC. I can hear others speak on a zoom meeting. They cannot hear me. What settings do I need to have to remedy this issue?...
  3. Bluetooth Headset Surround Sound

Bluetooth Headset Surround Sound: Hello all, So, I've seen some issues that people have been having with getting their bluetooth connected period, not getting sound out of their headphones once connected or even having sound until they launch something, in which, I've had those issues as well, but worked it...
  4. Bluetooth Headset not headphones sound very distorted

Bluetooth Headset not headphones sound very distorted: I would like the assistance of this community in resolving my issue regarding the distorted sound coming from my bluetooth headset. I have JBL Tune 750BTNC bluetooth headphones which I want to use for video conferencing on zoom. Now I know that Windows registers them as two...
  5. Bluetooth Headset

Bluetooth Headset: HI my laptop doesn't see my Bluetooth Headset. What can I do to fix this please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headset/70ed1b42-1ce2-4aaa-8b31-62b98dccb508
  6. crapy bluetooth headset sound quality

in Windows 10 Customization
    crapy bluetooth headset sound quality: so the issue is whenever i buy bt headphones off eBay the sound quality on windows devices sucks its fine on my phone but on any pc it sucks i used to have a fix for this and was that i would go into device manager and select the headphones and uncheck the box that said...
  7. Bluetooth Headset disconnected but appears in Sound Devices

in Windows 10 News
    Bluetooth Headset disconnected but appears in Sound Devices: [ATTACH] [IMG]Owning a Bluetooth headset is important for many Windows 10 users because these audio devices tend to lack wires. You see, wires can get entangled and break, and no one likes when their wired headphone is giving problems. With a wireless [...] This post...
  8. Headset Bluetooth sound Problem

Headset Bluetooth sound Problem: Please help me with this. After I unchecked the "handsfree telephony" box in the properties for my headset because I want to improve the sound quality. But the sound suddenly stopped instead. I tried checking back the box of the "handsfree telephony" but it says "the...
  9. Sound stuttering

Sound stuttering: I don't know if this is the right place to ask this as this is my first post. My partner gave me his old laptop after updating to an alienware laptop and I've been having nothing but problems with the sound on the one he gave me. He didn't have this problem when he had...
  10. Bluetooth headset

Bluetooth headset: I have a Surface Pro2 running Wndows 10 1511 10586.17. I want to add a Motorola H730 headset. The tablet doesn't detect the headset. Any ideas why? Best regards. 33186