Windows 10: Bluetooth Headset stutters with WIndows 10

Discus and support Bluetooth Headset stutters with WIndows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Xmas present of a Vidonn F1 Headset, headphones with built-in microphone. It works perfectly with phone and tablet, but on PC running... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PaddyInWales, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Bluetooth Headset stutters with WIndows 10

I have a Xmas present of a Vidonn F1 Headset, headphones with built-in microphone. It works perfectly with phone and tablet, but on PC running Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041 the sound output stutters rapidly. I have tried driver update Broadcom: I have the latest version and other solutions found on the web, eg turn off wifi.

The only was to stop the stutter is by testing the microphone with Windows Settings/Sound/Input/Device properties and test microphone/Headset Microphone Start Test. The sound is instantly normal, stutter-free. The same applies if I test the microphone with the Zoom app, which is where I want to use it for meetings.

As soon as I stop testing, stutter comes back on.

All help much appreciated!

Paddy in Wales

:)

PaddyInWales, Jan 14, 2021

2. Bluetooth headset stuttering

I recently brought a OneAudio studio wireless headset but I have found that when I connect it to my laptop it stutters a lot. My laptop is a Lenovo G510 and uses Windows 10

I have also tried the headset on a Chromebook and a Samsung phone. It works fine on the phone but not as well on the Chromebook.

I have tried running the sound and Bluetooth troubleshooters and my Bluetooth drivers are up to date. The headset is fully charged and within range of the laptop and I have no other Bluetooth devices so I know this is not a problem. I have also tried disabling handsfree telephony and audio sink in the device properties.

Is there any way to fix this?

Tori Harris, Jan 14, 2021
  3. bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: http://shop.ebay.in/Bluetooth-Headsets-/119502/i.html[/quote] Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Jan 14, 2021
  4. Bluetooth Headset stutters with WIndows 10

WIndows 10 cannot connect to a bluetooth headset.

Hello Mike,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your headset and Bluetooth dongle?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth Headset stutters with WIndows 10

1. Bluetooth Headset stutters with WIndows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Headset stutters

2. Problems with Bluetooth Headset Stuttering.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems with Bluetooth Headset Stuttering.: I have the Sennheiser Momentum 4 Noise Cancelling headset and it works on all of my devices except for my Windows 10 laptop. I have updated the bluetooth drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled them. Tried both from Windows and direct from Intel no available drivers from...
  3. Problems with Bluetooth Headset Stuttering.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Bluetooth Headset Stuttering.: I have the Sennheiser Momentum 4 Noise Cancelling headset and it works on all of my devices except for my Windows 10 laptop. I have updated the bluetooth drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled them. Tried both from Windows and direct from Intel no available drivers from...
  4. Problems with Bluetooth Headset Stuttering.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Stuttering on Windows 10 Bluetooth Headset Connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuttering on Windows 10 Bluetooth Headset Connection: When I connect to my Bluetooth headphones I am facing the following problems. Many times you will not be able to find and connect it even though it is already paired. I need to unpair, reboot, and then re-link to connect to the device. When connected I find the sound choppy,...
  6. Stuttering on Windows 10 Bluetooth Headset Connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuttering on Windows 10 Bluetooth Headset Connection: When I connect to my Bluetooth headphones I am facing the following problems. Many times you will not be able to find and connect it even though it is already paired. I need to unpair, reboot, and then re-link to connect to the device. When connected I find the sound choppy,...
  7. Stuttering on Windows 10 Bluetooth Headset Connection

8. Stuttering on the Bluetooth headset connection

Stuttering on the Bluetooth headset connection: Bluetooth I am facing the following problems.Most of the time you will not be able to find and connect it even though it is already paired. I need to unpair, reboot, and then re-link to connect to the device.When connected I find the sound choppy, sometimes totally blank with...
  9. Bluetooth headset stuttering/ glitchy sound

Bluetooth headset stuttering/ glitchy sound: I have a pair of Galaxy Buds plus that work excellently when used as headphones. When I use them as a headset when on a Zoom or Teams call they have a glitchy stuttering sound. The same thing happens with my wife's Apple Airpods, and my friends Google Pixel Buds when paired...
  10. Windows 10 Bluetooth Headset issue - Stuttering or breaking audio input & output

Windows 10 Bluetooth Headset issue - Stuttering or breaking audio input & output: Hi, I have 2 Bluetooth headsets Samsung level U Philips SHB7250 In both the wireless/bluetooth headsets I face the following problem: Problem 1: The output audio breaks in all the following cases Listening to music on any application VLC, Windows Media Player, etc...