Windows 10: Bluetooth Headset Surround Sound

Discus and support Bluetooth Headset Surround Sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello all, So, I've seen some issues that people have been having with getting their bluetooth connected period, not getting sound out of their... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by OllieOllie96, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Bluetooth Headset Surround Sound

Hello all,

So, I've seen some issues that people have been having with getting their bluetooth connected period, not getting sound out of their headphones once connected or even having sound until they launch something, in which, I've had those issues as well, but worked it out myself. However, here's where I'm frustrated:

When looking at the "Sound Control Panel" I can see two sets of Playback options for my headphones, with one being classified as "Stereo" and the other as "Hands-Free-AG Audio". The latter seems to be the stable one, however, it doesn't seem to have the option for surround sound, which I've looked into other applications that might help with that with no luck, and I end up being stuck getting the same exact audio out of each side with this option. I really enjoy having the wireless aspect and the use of surround sound when playing games on my computer, then from there being able to easily switch over to my phone when I'm done. Is there any way this could be fixed or any advice on how to work around this?

I run on Windows 10 64bit & Sony WH-XB900N Headphones

Thank you all for any help!

:)

OllieOllie96, Jun 4, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Bluetooth Headset Surround Sound :p

cadaveca, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I appreciate it I was more looking to see if anyone knows something that can fit my bill in that budget. Trust me I know all about the $300 range and even considered audio technica m50x with a condenser mic *Stick Out Tongue Bluetooth Headset Surround Sound :p

Solaris17, Jun 4, 2020
  4. aikimich Win User

Bluetooth Headset Surround Sound

Getting sound with bluetooth headset

HI, I have bluetooth Samsung Gear Circle headset and a SoundBlaster Jam bluetooth headset. Both pair fine, both connect fine. No sound. They do not show up in "Select Device Playback". (Speakers and USB headphones show up in that list). I know that
    they both worked at one time or another, but not this time. Am I missing a step?

aikimich, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Headset Surround Sound

1. Bluetooth Headset Surround Sound - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Headset Surround

2. bluetooth headset distorted sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    bluetooth headset distorted sound: So i have a JBL tune 500bt.The Stereo profile work fine, but the Hand-Free AG one is distorted and sound like it was 4bit. i don't have that issue my phoneI have an other bt headset, I don't have that issue with that one.i tried close to everyting....
  3. bluetooth headset distorted sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth headset distorted sound: So i have a JBL tune 500bt.The Stereo profile work fine, but the Hand-Free AG one is distorted and sound like it was 4bit. i don't have that issue my phoneI have an other bt headset, I don't have that issue with that one.i tried close to everyting....
  4. 7.1 USB headset but the surround sound does not work?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    7.1 USB headset but the surround sound does not work?: Hello, i have not had surround sound on my PC for about a year (so since i got the headset) but it works on another one. I have already written to the support team who couldn't help me either. Resetting my PC remains my last option (I haven't done that yet because of the...
  5. 7.1 Surround Sound gaming headset cannot be identified

7.1 Surround Sound gaming headset cannot be identified: Hi, I purchased a 7.1 surround sound gaming headset from mpow and I am unable to install the application to download the drivers for it. I have connected the headset but the application from mpow to install the drivers for the headset does not register that the headphones are...
  6. Surround Sound With Bluetooth Speaker

Surround Sound With Bluetooth Speaker: I have a wired speakers and a Bluetooth speaker I would like to use for surround sound. I can get the sound to come through both using stereo mix but would like to use it with windows sonic or dolby atmos as a surround speaker. Is there a feature in windows or a third party...
  7. Windows 10 Not Recognizing 7.1 Surround Sound Headset

Windows 10 Not Recognizing 7.1 Surround Sound Headset: Hi lads, I recently updated my computer with the September W10 update, and just of today have noticed that W10 is not officially recognizing my device as a 7.1 Surround Sound Headset. Prior to the update, W10 recognized this fine and I was able to apply the respective...
  8. Headset Bluetooth sound Problem

Headset Bluetooth sound Problem: Please help me with this. After I unchecked the "handsfree telephony" box in the properties for my headset because I want to improve the sound quality. But the sound suddenly stopped instead. I tried checking back the box of the "handsfree telephony" but it says "the...
  9. Surround Sound

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Surround Sound: Would the issue with surround sound have anything to do with the fact that Microsoft is working with the companies that license Dolby Surround and other surround sound processing to have a monthly fee for these features? This does not occur on my upgraded WIN 7 to Win 10...
  10. Surround sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surround sound: Hello, I have a bioware version 1803. The problem is no matter what headphone i useI can't seem toactivate surround sound. It doesn't let me at all. It's frustationg because i am a music lover and really just sets me off. Please do help....