Windows 10: Bluetooth Headset will only connect as "Voice"

Discus and support Bluetooth Headset will only connect as "Voice" in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've had these bluetooth headphones for about 2 years, they ahve been working fine until the last week or so. Whenever i connect them via bluetooth to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GamingBro21YT, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Bluetooth Headset will only connect as "Voice"

I've had these bluetooth headphones for about 2 years, they ahve been working fine until the last week or so. Whenever i connect them via bluetooth to my laptop, they only connect for voice, not audio and voice as it used to do. It's not the headphones as i don't have this problem when using them with my phone, i tried using the solutions from this post: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...e/bf4bc6e8-a197-4a6a-b1dd-d529434b9b04?auth=1. But none of those worked for me. I can still hear audio, it's just really quiet and low quality. If it matters, the headphones are skullcandy's grind wireless headphones.

:)

GamingBro21YT, Oct 9, 2019

2. bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: http://shop.ebay.in/Bluetooth-Headsets-/119502/i.html[/quote] Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Oct 9, 2019
  3. WIndows 10 cannot connect to a bluetooth headset.

Hello Mike,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your headset and Bluetooth dongle?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Oct 9, 2019
  4. Mala_S Win User

Bluetooth Headset will only connect as "Voice"

Bluetooth Connection Issue - headphones, LE vs regular connection

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forum.

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below:

1. Have you tried connecting the headphones to another computer and check if it’s working fine?
    2. What is the make and model of the computer?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you with few simple steps. Kindly follow the same.

Step 1: Troubleshoot problems with Bluetooth accessories.

If you can turn on Bluetooth but are having problems pairing or using a Bluetooth accessory, kindly follow the article which gives you steps on
    Audio troubleshoot problems from - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14169/windows-10-fix-bluetooth-problems

Step 2: There are two terms regarding Bluetooth: pairing and connecting. Pairing is the introduction of one device to another. Once paired, they will stay in each other’s memory until manually erased. Once a device
    is paired, the headset can then connect to that device to receive audio or voice from the device.

• Go into the device's paired list and manually select the Bluetooth.
    • You may need to clear your paired list in your headset and re-pair your headset to your device.
    • To clear your paired list in your headset, follow these steps: on the headset, press and hold the call and volume – buttons for 10 seconds
    • The headset will revert to discoverable mode (slowly blinking LED), allowing you to re-pair the computer you want connect.

We await your response.

Regards,

Mala. S

Microsoft Community

Mala_S, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth Headset will only connect as "Voice"

1. Bluetooth Headset will only connect as "Voice" - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Headset connect

2. Bluetooth Headset connecting as Voice only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headset connecting as Voice only: As so many have had issues over the years I am having an issue with my bluetooth headset Open Run by Shokz connecting to my PC for music/stereo.It will only connect as 'voice' and is horrible quality audio and only 1 channel.As per a previous thread, I have followed all step...
  3. Bluetooth Headset connecting as Voice only

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headset connecting as Voice only: As so many have had issues over the years I am having an issue with my bluetooth headset Open Run by Shokz connecting to my PC for music/stereo.It will only connect as 'voice' and is horrible quality audio and only 1 channel.As per a previous thread, I have followed all step...
  4. Bluetooth Headset connecting as Voice only

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth Headset only connecting to music not voice

Bluetooth Headset only connecting to music not voice: I have been using Redmi Earbuds for a long time. It was working fine with microphone as well. But today when I connected it to my pc it was connecting to only music not voice. Please tell a solution to it....
  6. Bluetooth only voice connected

Bluetooth only voice connected: I have Taotronics soundsurge 90 and when I connect them to my computer only voice is connected. I can only use the "Hands free Audio" which is very Low quality, usually I can use "Stereo", but because It only connects voice and not audio usually both connect and I can't use...
  7. Bluetooth Headset only says 'connected' and not voice or music

Bluetooth Headset only says 'connected' and not voice or music: My bluetooth earphones show up as connected but not with voice and music. I have to do 'remove device' and then re-pair them to actually work and show up as connected voice and music. I hope you have a solution for this....
  8. Bluetooth headset connects only as "music", not "voice"

Bluetooth headset connects only as "music", not "voice": Hi there, I have tried with multiple Bluetooth devices with mic, but Windows connects to them only for output, not input. In this example, Mpow Bluetooth 5.0 headset is connected for music only, although the icon shows headset- [ATTACH] and even the control panel...
  9. Bluetooth Headset will only connect as "Voice"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth Headset will only connect as "Voice": Bluetooth Headset will only connect as "Voice" Our Computer connects only to Voice on BlueTooth. We have already tried these steps below but No Success. 1. Run Troubleshooters for Bluetooth and Hardware & Devices Type troubleshoot in Windows Starts Search box (Cortana) >...
  10. Bluetooth "Connected Voice" Only

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth "Connected Voice" Only: My Samsung Level Headphones will only "connect voice," when traditionally it has been they it says something like "Connected sound, voice" or "Connected music, voice." I still get audio through them, but it requires me to do a lot of weird sound setting things and it audio...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth headphones only connected voice

2. why does my bluetooth only connect to voice

3. bluetooth headphones connected voice only

4. headphones are only voice connected,
  5. why does my bluetooth headset only connect as input device,
  6. bluetooth connected voice only,
  7. headphones only connect to voice,
  8. bluetooth headphones only connecting for voice,
  9. bluetooth headphone connected voice,
  10. why does headset only connect as music,
  11. earbuds will only connect as voice