Windows 10: Bluetooth headset won't reconnect since april update

Discus and support Bluetooth headset won't reconnect since april update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I own a pair of Jaybird X2 bluetooth headphones that i connect using an Asus Bluetooth adapter. Since the April creator's update, i am unable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DtSodium, May 8, 2018.

1. DtSodium Win User

Bluetooth headset won't reconnect since april update

Hello,

I own a pair of Jaybird X2 bluetooth headphones that i connect using an Asus Bluetooth adapter.
    Since the April creator's update, i am unable to reconnect the headphones simply by turning them on. Once i turn them off, they are gone for good. They still do appear as connected in the bluetooth devices list but wont appear in the list of audio device, even if i turn on disabled devices display.
    The only way to get them to work again is by deleting them, then going through the pairing process again, which is tedious.
    The headphones have at most 8hrs of battery life and turn off when i plug them, so i can't leave them on all the time as a temporary fix.
    Does anybody have an idea on how to fix this ?
    Thanks in advance.

:)

DtSodium, May 8, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth headset won't reconnect since april update

1. Bluetooth headset won't reconnect since april update - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headset won't

2. Bluetooth headset disconnects and reconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset disconnects and reconnects randomly: Hi,I recently bought a new bluetooth headset JBL Quantum 610, it works perfectly but the device disconnect and reconnect itself every 10-15 minutes, randomly.I looked again and again any issues on the net because it seems that the problem is really current and the tech...
  3. Bluetooth headset disconnects and reconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headset disconnects and reconnects randomly: Hi,I recently bought a new bluetooth headset JBL Quantum 610, it works perfectly but the device disconnect and reconnect itself every 10-15 minutes, randomly.I looked again and again any issues on the net because it seems that the problem is really current and the tech...
  4. Unable to remove or reconnect bluetooth headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to remove or reconnect bluetooth headset: I am trying to connect my Sony WH-1000XM3 headphones to my PC, they used to connect but now they wont.The device is listed as paired and when I click connect, it says "Connecting" where it currently says paired in the image, but only for less than a second, then it goes back...
  5. Unable to remove or reconnect bluetooth headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to remove or reconnect bluetooth headset: I am trying to connect my Sony WH-1000XM3 headphones to my PC, they used to connect but now they wont.The device is listed as paired and when I click connect, it says "Connecting" where it currently says paired in the image, but only for less than a second, then it goes back...
  6. Bluetooth headsets are not working properly since Windows was updated

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headsets are not working properly since Windows was updated: Today my computer rebooted with the update, since then my bluetooth headphones that worked perfectly fine before now have some very strange lag issues. It's a weird slow stuttering mess. It seems that something within this update has broken the bluetooth...
  7. Bluetooth headset won't connect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth headset won't connect: I just got brand new Bluetooth headset but they won't work on my PC it keeps saying check pin and try connecting again even though it works perfectly on my phone I searched the internet for solutions but they didn't work what I tried is 1 using device pairing wizard 2...
  8. Slow startup since April update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow startup since April update: Windows 10 Home version 2004 Since installing the large April update start up has become very slow. Takes a while after entering pass code and when it does eventually icons on right side of taskbar are not there and you have to wait for them. 157456
  9. Reconnecting Bluetooth Headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reconnecting Bluetooth Headset: Hello, I recently just removed my Bluetooth headphones device from settings, to reconnect them just after. But then when I put my Bluetooth headset in pairing mode, my PC windows 10 won't find the device anymore. I have absolutely no idea how this easy thing can be so...
  10. I disconnected my Jlab Bluetooth headset for troubleshooting, now they won't reconnect

in Windows 10 Customization
    I disconnected my Jlab Bluetooth headset for troubleshooting, now they won't reconnect: I was testing out the Bluetooth function of a controller I had just acquired, it works btw, but I was having some music playing at the time. By music, I mean the garbled, choppy mess that once was music. I encountered this before, and I solved the connection between the...