Windows 10: bluetooth headset

Discus and support bluetooth headset in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I can not figure out how to connect this device.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JessThomason1, Feb 4, 2019.

1. bluetooth headset

I can not figure out how to connect this device.

:)

JessThomason1, Feb 4, 2019

2. bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: http://shop.ebay.in/Bluetooth-Headsets-/119502/i.html[/quote] Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Feb 4, 2019
  3. Bluetooth Headsets

I am currently in the market for a set a bluetooth headset. I noticed this and was rather interested, I love the design, and I love the price, is their anyone out there, who can provide info on these or another set of headphones, or bluetooth headsets in general. Thanks in advance.

[H]@RD5TUFF, Feb 4, 2019
  4. cadaveca Win User

bluetooth headset

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue bluetooth headset :p

cadaveca, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

bluetooth headset

1. bluetooth headset - Similar Threads - bluetooth headset

2. My steel series headset won't show up in bluetooth on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My steel series headset won't show up in bluetooth on my PC: My steel series headset won't show up in bluetooth on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-steel-series-headset-wont-show-up-in-bluetooth/6ef69b50-7acf-4ba2-b596-d124a500b53d
  3. My steel series headset won't show up in bluetooth on my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My steel series headset won't show up in bluetooth on my PC: My steel series headset won't show up in bluetooth on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-steel-series-headset-wont-show-up-in-bluetooth/6ef69b50-7acf-4ba2-b596-d124a500b53d
  4. Bluetooth Headset randomly disconnects then recconnects, how do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headset randomly disconnects then recconnects, how do I fix this?: I own a Victus 16, and a Razer Kraken Kitty BT headset. On my old laptop, the headset never disconnected, but when I got this new one, it would suddenly disconnect then reconnect without warning. The battery is fully charged on the headset. I looked up how to fix similar...
  5. Bluetooth Headset randomly disconnects then recconnects, how do I fix this?

Bluetooth Headset randomly disconnects then recconnects, how do I fix this?: I own a Victus 16, and a Razer Kraken Kitty BT headset. On my old laptop, the headset never disconnected, but when I got this new one, it would suddenly disconnect then reconnect without warning. The battery is fully charged on the headset. I looked up how to fix similar...
  6. cant connect bluetooth headset, showing "That doesnt work. Make sure your bluetooth device...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant connect bluetooth headset, showing "That doesnt work. Make sure your bluetooth device...: can't connect Bluetooth headset, showing "That doesn't work. Make sure your Bluetooth device is still discoverable, then try again" please help....
  7. cant connect bluetooth headset, showing "That doesnt work. Make sure your bluetooth device...

cant connect bluetooth headset, showing "That doesnt work. Make sure your bluetooth device...: can't connect Bluetooth headset, showing "That doesn't work. Make sure your Bluetooth device is still discoverable, then try again" please help....
  8. Windows 11: Bluetooth headset paired and disconnects after 5 seconds. Cannot reconnect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: Bluetooth headset paired and disconnects after 5 seconds. Cannot reconnect.: I am trying to connect my Bose QC35 II bluetooth headset to my Windows 11 PC. I am able to see the device in "Add Device", but after clicking it the device shows "Connected" instead of the regular "Connected, voice, music". After 5 seconds connection, it disconnects. Trying...
  9. Windows 11: Bluetooth headset paired and disconnects after 5 seconds. Cannot reconnect.

Windows 11: Bluetooth headset paired and disconnects after 5 seconds. Cannot reconnect.: I am trying to connect my Bose QC35 II bluetooth headset to my Windows 11 PC. I am able to see the device in "Add Device", but after clicking it the device shows "Connected" instead of the regular "Connected, voice, music". After 5 seconds connection, it disconnects. Trying...
  10. Driver in Windows 10 for a bluetooth headset with very low quality

Driver in Windows 10 for a bluetooth headset with very low quality: Hello,I know that such topics have already been created, but I did not find an answer to my problem. I have bluetooth headphones with a microphone. I would like to use them on my Windows 10 computer but using the headphone microphone and headphones at the same time. When I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Am I connected to m wireless headphone mic