Windows 10: Bluetooth headsets don't work

Discus and support Bluetooth headsets don't work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Headphones do not work, it connects to the computer, but it is not recognized as a playback device. Before the last update, I remember it was working.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AndrewGuthrie4, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Bluetooth headsets don't work

Headphones do not work, it connects to the computer, but it is not recognized as a playback device. Before the last update, I remember it was working. The headphones work without any problem on other devices. How can i solve this problem?

:)

AndrewGuthrie4, Nov 24, 2021

2. bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: http://shop.ebay.in/Bluetooth-Headsets-/119502/i.html[/quote] Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Nov 24, 2021
  3. Bluetooth headset is not working consistently

Dennis,

Thanks! again for the prompt response and i followed the suggested steps for WiFi issue but troubleshooter didn't report any problem, however the issue persists even as of now. After approaching you i shouldn't be interfering with your troubleshooting but
    it seems to me problem as a result of peculiar issue wrt OS, may be because it doesn't flush out the entries related to WiFi settings/system. Also, i was thinking solution must be readily available as Windows 10 team must have fixed issue over a period time
    as many users have reported exactly same issue. Sorry! again as i have crossed boundary by suggesting what i suspect. See if you can help as it is somewhat impacting work.

P.S. : For Bluetooth issue i have got a USB headphone and that i acting as a workaround for a while.

Best,

Adarsh

AdarshDogra, Nov 24, 2021
  4. Bluetooth headsets don't work

Bluetooth headset is not working consistently

Thank you for giving us the information being requested. As our initial troubleshooting step, we recommend that you connect a different Bluetooth headset to your computer and try connecting your Bluetooth headset to a different computer to see how your headset
    will perform. Regarding your Wi-Fi issue, we recommend that you follow these steps:

• Press Windows and type "network troubleshooter".
    • Select Identify and repair network problems from the results.
    • Follow the instructions prompted and see if it will repair your Wi-Fi connectivity issue.

Update us on the status of the issue.

Dennis Mop, Nov 24, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth headsets don't work

1. Bluetooth headsets don't work - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headsets don't

2. Bluetooth headset not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset not working: Hello everyone, I have a problem with a wireless headset; I can pair the headset to the pc, but it won't recognize them as an audio device.Every time I pair them, they are recognized as a general device. How can I solve this problem? ALL updates are installed, I tried...
  3. Bluetooth headset not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headset not working: Hello everyone, I have a problem with a wireless headset; I can pair the headset to the pc, but it won't recognize them as an audio device.Every time I pair them, they are recognized as a general device. How can I solve this problem? ALL updates are installed, I tried...
  4. Bluetooth headsets don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headsets don't work: Headphones do not work, it connects to the computer, but it is not recognized as a playback device. Before the last update, I remember it was working. The headphones work without any problem on other devices. How can i solve this problem?...
  5. Bluetooth headsets don't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headsets don't work: Headphones do not work, it connects to the computer, but it is not recognized as a playback device. Before the last update, I remember it was working. The headphones work without any problem on other devices. How can i solve this problem?...
  6. Bluetooth headsets not working properly?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth headsets not working properly?: Is Windows10 having issues with these? I got myself the Bose QC35 II and Sony WH-1000XM3. Both are either not connecting or very stuttery on output. No issues when connected to the phone. submitted by /u/danteafk [link] [comments]...
  7. Bluetooth headset not working

Bluetooth headset not working: So I got a BT dongle for my BT headset and I activated BT found the headset, paired , connected, but it doesn't appear in sound tab to use [ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headset-not-working/25e374f6-2fc7-484f-836b-9e4efc2a8013
  8. Bluetooth headset not working

Bluetooth headset not working: Good evening, I'm experiencing issues with a bluetooth headset device, not working as device in a voip application, they are detected from device manager but the controller "needs a further installation". After uninstalling it from device manager and rebooting, the system...
  9. Bluetooth headset not working

Bluetooth headset not working: Hi, I am having weird problem connecting my bluetooth headphone/headsets with windows 10. Thought i am able to connect but couldn't do skype/teams/skype for business calls using BT headset unless i open the properties and untick Handfree telephony. So basically if i am...
  10. Bluetooth headset not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth headset not working: Hi, I am having weird problem connecting my bluetooth headphone/headsets with windows 10. Thought i am able to connect but couldn't do skype/teams/skype for business calls using BT headset unless i open the properties and untick Handfree telephony. So basically if i am...