Windows 10: Bluetooth Headsets & Video Conferences

Discus and support Bluetooth Headsets & Video Conferences in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I recently updated my Bluetooth headset Sony SBH20 that I use for work on Zoom worked perfectly. After paring the new headset SonyWI-C310 to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SAcevedo1, Sep 29, 2020.

1. SAcevedo1 Win User

Bluetooth Headsets & Video Conferences

Hello,

I recently updated my Bluetooth headset Sony SBH20 that I use for work on Zoom worked perfectly. After paring the new headset SonyWI-C310 to the computer I set the sound options to what I previously had; Output device- headset stereo & Input device- headset hands free. I then went into the Zoom audio settings and did the same. However, the only thing that works now is the microphone; I cannot hear anything from the earbuds. The only way I can get the ear buds working it to change the output device on the computer to the same as the input device- hands-free. However, the problem is the audio quality is poor very sharp & crackly; same thing happens when I am on video conference call in Facebook. I even tried reverting back to previous Bluetooth headset, but to no avail! I am obviously missing something. How can I remedy this problem?

Thank is advance!

:)

SAcevedo1, Sep 29, 2020

2. bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: http://shop.ebay.in/Bluetooth-Headsets-/119502/i.html[/quote] Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Sep 29, 2020
  3. Bluetooth Headsets

I am currently in the market for a set a bluetooth headset. I noticed this and was rather interested, I love the design, and I love the price, is their anyone out there, who can provide info on these or another set of headphones, or bluetooth headsets in general. Thanks in advance.

[H]@RD5TUFF, Sep 29, 2020
  4. Bluetooth Headsets & Video Conferences

WIndows 10 cannot connect to a bluetooth headset.

Hello Mike,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your headset and Bluetooth dongle?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Headsets & Video Conferences

1. Bluetooth Headsets & Video Conferences - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Headsets Video

2. Bluetooth headset stops working after few conference calls.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headset stops working after few conference calls.: Hi,I have a problem with Windows 10 and my Bluetooth headsets. All works very well for few conference calls, then does not work on next one, I get error:” Your microphone isn’t working, switch to different device or reconnect this one”. I also do not hear anything.It always...
  3. Bluetooth headset stops working after few conference calls.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset stops working after few conference calls.: Hi,I have a problem with Windows 10 and my Bluetooth headsets. All works very well for few conference calls, then does not work on next one, I get error:” Your microphone isn’t working, switch to different device or reconnect this one”. I also do not hear anything.It always...
  4. Bluetooth headset stops working after few conference calls.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Which headset is most suitable for online conference?

Which headset is most suitable for online conference?: Hi! Im searching for some price reasonable and most of quality head set with microphone. I have these days lots of online conference and hav to buy something not expensive but to usable for this task. I saw many of these Bluetooth headsets from ~20 - 50 euro. Are these...
  6. Video conference image

Video conference image: Hello: Lately I being trying to use the camera application to take some pictures and video, but I haven't been able to find controls to zoom in or out on the frontal camera. Is this a feature that is not available for this application? Thanks....
  7. video conference applicationsoftware for standalone LAN - not on internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    video conference applicationsoftware for standalone LAN - not on internet: I have an educational institute where there are approx 25 students at one point of time. I want to run my classes through video conference appon my local area network...not on internet. Someone suggested thatmicrosoft lync is one such app that can be used for stand alone...
  8. Video conference using skype

Video conference using skype: Hi is it possible to conduct a Video Conference with multiple people using the Skype that came with Windows 10, my machine is fully updated. If it can be done is there a tutorial available for doing so. Any advice or comments would be appreciated. Regards Daniel 153822
  9. Video conference using skype

in Windows 10 Support
    Video conference using skype: Hi is it possible to conduct a Video Conference with multiple people using the Skype that came with Windows 10, my machine is fully updated. If it can be done is there a tutorial available for doing so. Any advice or comments would be appreciated. Regards Daniel 153822
  10. Video Conference software cannot find microphone

Video Conference software cannot find microphone: My group is using Zoom to video conference a class. We can see each other, but cannot hear each other. Zoom reports it cannot find the microphone device. This laptop is a Dell Laptop 17” Inspiron 5770 i7-8550U CPU@180Ghz 1.99Ghz 16GB Ram 64bit and I am running...