Windows 10: Bluetooth headsets won't connect properly to Windows 10 PC

Discus and support Bluetooth headsets won't connect properly to Windows 10 PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have owned a pair of Sony Bluetooth headphones for a few months now and have had no problems with them in the past. However, a few days ago, I turned... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MelvinMorris1, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Bluetooth headsets won't connect properly to Windows 10 PC

I have owned a pair of Sony Bluetooth headphones for a few months now and have had no problems with them in the past. However, a few days ago, I turned on my computer and they refused to connect. I have been able to connect them to my computer, but when they appear in the Bluetooth and other devices section, they appear under Other devices and I can't get audio from them.I have tried disconnecting and reconnecting them, turning both my PC and its Bluetooth off and back on, but nothing works. Any ideas?

:)

MelvinMorris1, Jul 21, 2021

2. WIndows 10 cannot connect to a bluetooth headset.

Hello Mike,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your headset and Bluetooth dongle?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jul 21, 2021
  3. Lee L. Win User
    My Bluetooth earbuds won´t show up in the ´connect new devices´ tab.

The Bluetooth switch will not show up if the installation is not successful. Since it's there and you are able to scan it means the re-installed is successful.

I also run out of suggestion now to share to you because we have already perform all the necessary steps no narrow down the problem.

The only way now to verify if there is a compatibility issue between the PC and the Sound Hub is to test the headset with another Windows 10 PC which I understand not available at the moment.

You may also want to contact the headset manufacturer and tell them your Bose connects properly to the PC but their product is not visible on Windows 10 but it does on iPhone.

Kind Regards,

< / L e e >

Lee L., Jul 21, 2021
  4. Bruceneo Win User

Bluetooth headsets won't connect properly to Windows 10 PC

My Bluetooth headset will not pair properly

This does not work and only shows the basic steps to connect bluetooth devices, of which I already know as it was working before.

Bruceneo, Jul 21, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth headsets won't connect properly to Windows 10 PC

1. Bluetooth headsets won't connect properly to Windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headsets won't

2. Bluetooth headset not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset not connecting: My Bluetooth headset not connecting, the driver is updated and it is still not working. I need help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headset-not-connecting/5086b7ba-0715-4534-ad20-b9b4cb049643
  3. bluetooth headset not connecting automatically to Win 10 PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth headset not connecting automatically to Win 10 PC: HelloI'm wondering why my paired Bluetooth headset is not linking up automatically to my Windows 10 PC. Even though it's already in the list of Bluetooth devices, the connection doesn't happen automatically every time both the headset and computer are on.Internet searches...
  4. bluetooth headset not connecting automatically to Win 10 PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth headset not connecting automatically to Win 10 PC: HelloI'm wondering why my paired Bluetooth headset is not linking up automatically to my Windows 10 PC. Even though it's already in the list of Bluetooth devices, the connection doesn't happen automatically every time both the headset and computer are on.Internet searches...
  5. bluetooth headset not connecting automatically to Win 10 PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Bluetooth headset won't connect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth headset won't connect: I just got brand new Bluetooth headset but they won't work on my PC it keeps saying check pin and try connecting again even though it works perfectly on my phone I searched the internet for solutions but they didn't work what I tried is 1 using device pairing wizard 2...
  7. Bluetooth headsets not working properly?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth headsets not working properly?: Is Windows10 having issues with these? I got myself the Bose QC35 II and Sony WH-1000XM3. Both are either not connecting or very stuttery on output. No issues when connected to the phone. submitted by /u/danteafk [link] [comments]...
  8. Connecting Bluetooth headset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Connecting Bluetooth headset: I need the link to download the correct Bluetooth software for my HP 15 P...… I'm not very computer literate need help ! thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-bluetooth-headset/c0ee2828-1022-491e-ab40-7d579f421949
  9. Bluetooth Headset Mic won't connect to my Pc which runs on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth Headset Mic won't connect to my Pc which runs on Windows 10: I recently bought AKG Y50BT On-Ear Bluetooth Headphones and I connected it to my pc and I can hear clearly but it won't connect with the mic. Plz help I will be replying back....
  10. Bluetooth headset connects but won't play media

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headset connects but won't play media: Sometimes when I connect my Bluetooth headset it connects for voice only and won't play media sounds. I can't find a setting for that. Would appreciate any help. Thanks. Running Windows 10 home 2018 System Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 CPU @ 3.6GHz Installed RAM...