Windows 10: Bluetooth Hid Device Issue with Dual Sense Controller

Discus and support Bluetooth Hid Device Issue with Dual Sense Controller in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I constantly have to restart my computer to fix its connection to my dual sense controller. I have Restarted and reinstalled windows. I have had this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Oblivion-C, Jan 7, 2021.

1. Bluetooth Hid Device Issue with Dual Sense Controller

I constantly have to restart my computer to fix its connection to my dual sense controller.

I have Restarted and reinstalled windows. I have had this issue with a ps4 controller and it affected a whole other PC. It comes and doesnt go away without restarting windows or if I am lucky uninstalling the drive completely.

"This device cannot start. (Code 10)

{Conflicting Address Range}

The specified address range conflicts with the address space."

Just randomly occurs. I sometimes think it occurs more often when a new program installs but it just doesnt resolve without unpairing the controller, sometimes deleting driver, restarting and pairing again.

Always the same issue. Seems to be some kind off conflict possible to be the issue of windows, my MB bluetooth.

Any Ideas?

submitted by /u/Oblivion-C
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Oblivion-C, Jan 7, 2021

2. bluetooth HID device Problem

Hi,

Having an outdated driver causes functionality issues like what you are experiencing right now with your Bluetooth headset. As listed on the articles shared by
    Andre Da Costa on this very thread, you have to ensure that the latest
    Bluetooth drivers are installed. We suggest that you uninstall and reinstall drivers manually instead of letting Windows search for an updated driver automatically. Here are the steps to do that:

• Visit your device manufacturer’s website and download the latest driver from there.
    • Right-click on the Start button, then select Device Manager.
    • Select Bluetooth, then the Bluetooth driver
      name.
    • Right-click on driver and then select Uninstall device >
      Delete the driver software for this device check box > Uninstall.
    • After uninstalling, right-click the driver that's having the issue, select
      Update driver
      > Browse my computer for driver software.
    • Select Browse > look for the drivers you've just downloaded >
      OK.
    • Select Next > follow the steps to install the driver >
      Close
    • Restart your computer.

Update us on the status of the issue.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Jan 7, 2021
  3. Noir Win User
    Act as Bluetooth HID on Windows 10 to remote control an Android device

Is there a possibility to act as Bluetooth HID on Windows 10 to remote control an Android device so that no software needs to be installed on the smartphone?

Noir, Jan 7, 2021
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Bluetooth Hid Device Issue with Dual Sense Controller

Bluetooth/controller issues

Hi,

There are several factors to consider as to why this issue has occurred. One possible reason is due to driver issues. We'd like to know some information for us to provided a suitable solution:

• Were there any changes made to your device prior to the issue?
    • When did this start to happen?
    • Have you tried checking the Bluetooth settings on your device?
    • If possible, can you send us a screenshot of the exact error when you're trying to connect the controller using Bluetooth?

In the meantime, try checking the Bluetooth settings and toggle it off/on and see if will work. We also suggest
    updating the Bluetooth driver and check if it will now be detected.

Looking forward to your response.

Anne Ros, Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth Hid Device Issue with Dual Sense Controller

1. Bluetooth Hid Device Issue with Dual Sense Controller - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Hid Device

2. Having issues with Bluetooth HID Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having issues with Bluetooth HID Driver: I am currently using windows 11 on my laptop and having issues with Bluetooth connections. I have an error code 10 for the Bluetooth hid device and says that it cannot start. anyone know any solutions?Thank you!Original title: Bluetooth hid device...
  3. 12C HID Device issue, again.

12C HID Device issue, again.: Original: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-not-working-12c-hid-device/793d9099-6b1c-4e1f-b8fc-278ec8b13fd8So after 4 days of no issues, the same problem arose, even after downloading the correct stuff and restarting it the issue has returned at...
  4. 12C HID Device issue, again.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    12C HID Device issue, again.: Original: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-not-working-12c-hid-device/793d9099-6b1c-4e1f-b8fc-278ec8b13fd8So after 4 days of no issues, the same problem arose, even after downloading the correct stuff and restarting it the issue has returned at...
  5. Bluetooth HID Device Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth HID Device Error: How can I solve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-hid-device-error/cef9fa94-b25f-494e-bfc9-22af602e31a2
  6. Bluetooth HID Device Error

Bluetooth HID Device Error: How can I solve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-hid-device-error/cef9fa94-b25f-494e-bfc9-22af602e31a2
  7. Bluetooth HID Device Error

Bluetooth HID Device Error: How can I solve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-hid-device-error/5bbf2f48-8ffa-4697-b4bb-ca061ab5dac2
  8. Windows 10 Bluetooth HID Device

Windows 10 Bluetooth HID Device: My Bluetooth HID Device is giving me a code 10 which means that it won't start up. Does anyone know how to fix this error? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-bluetooth-hid-device/72dd3d3a-0499-4dad-b608-41dc9baaa640
  9. I2C HID Device Issue

I2C HID Device Issue: Hi All, I recently bought a Avita NS14A6 INU442-MEGYB with a AMD Ryzen 3 3200U with readon vega mobile GFX with windows 10 home S version and i upgraded it to full version of Win 10 home 64 bit. Since this upgrage, the touch pad is not working and there is an issue with the...
  10. Ps4 controller, Bluetooth HID device error

Ps4 controller, Bluetooth HID device error: I am having issues with a ps4 controller. I have an error code 10 for the bluetooth hid device and says that it cannot start. Anyone know any solutions? Thank you!...