Windows 10: Bluetooth HID Driver deleted

Discus and support Bluetooth HID Driver deleted in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; In an attempt to fix the problem with my Bluetooth HID Driver, I uninstalled and attempted to reinstall it to no avail. I've attempted: scanning for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KuroT, Oct 16, 2020.

1. KuroT Win User

Bluetooth HID Driver deleted

In an attempt to fix the problem with my Bluetooth HID Driver, I uninstalled and attempted to reinstall it to no avail.

I've attempted: scanning for hardware changes and going to the manufacturer's website and reinstalling the bluetooth 'driver', yet the Bluetooth HID Driver remains gone.

:)

KuroT, Oct 16, 2020

2. bluetooth HID device Problem

Hi,

Having an outdated driver causes functionality issues like what you are experiencing right now with your Bluetooth headset. As listed on the articles shared by
    Andre Da Costa on this very thread, you have to ensure that the latest
    Bluetooth drivers are installed. We suggest that you uninstall and reinstall drivers manually instead of letting Windows search for an updated driver automatically. Here are the steps to do that:

• Visit your device manufacturer’s website and download the latest driver from there.
    • Right-click on the Start button, then select Device Manager.
    • Select Bluetooth, then the Bluetooth driver
      name.
    • Right-click on driver and then select Uninstall device >
      Delete the driver software for this device check box > Uninstall.
    • After uninstalling, right-click the driver that's having the issue, select
      Update driver
      > Browse my computer for driver software.
    • Select Browse > look for the drivers you've just downloaded >
      OK.
    • Select Next > follow the steps to install the driver >
      Close
    • Restart your computer.

Update us on the status of the issue.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Oct 16, 2020
  3. Jeffrey57 Win User
    HID Touchscreen Driver

It was listed under HID until I did a reboot for Microsoft updates. Touchscreen works but not listed. No HID driver listed for my Dell Latitude.

Jeffrey57, Oct 16, 2020
  4. Bluetooth HID Driver deleted

Problem with HID (Human Interface Device) Drivers Missing

Hi,

It doesn't need to have two USB Input HID Driver, only one would work fine.

To check for possible cause of the issue, we suggest that you run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key. 
    • Type Troubleshooting. 
    • Click Hardware and Sound. 
    • Click Hardware and Devices. 
    • Follow the on-screen instructions. 
    If the issue still persists, uninstall and reinstall the driver.

Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Oct 16, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth HID Driver deleted

1. Bluetooth HID Driver deleted - Similar Threads - Bluetooth HID Driver

2. Having issues with Bluetooth HID Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having issues with Bluetooth HID Driver: I am currently using windows 11 on my laptop and having issues with Bluetooth connections. I have an error code 10 for the Bluetooth hid device and says that it cannot start. anyone know any solutions?Thank you!Original title: Bluetooth hid device...
  3. deletion of bluetooth drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    deletion of bluetooth drivers: dear sir/madami have a small problem i accidently uninstalled all the bluetooth drivers form device manager and also my bluetooth switch on and off button is missing i am using windows 10 32 bit softwareplease assist me...
  4. Accidently deleted bluetooth drivers

Accidently deleted bluetooth drivers: Hi , I accidently deleted bluetooth drivers from device manager. Now I am unable to see bluetooth option. Also , no bluetooth icon in action center and no bluetooth on/off toggle button in bluetooth settings. I tried using windows update , so it will automatically install...
  5. HID drivers

HID drivers: Sir, please help me.. i reset my windows 10 hp 4410s probook laptop. But after resetting my laptop.. I don't find any HID drivers in DEVICE MANAGER Even there is no driver named "Human Interface Device".. so my USB mouse or USB keyboard don't work. But in BIOS system...
  6. Bluetooth drivers got deleted

Bluetooth drivers got deleted: so i was trying to connect my controller to my Hp laptop with windows 10 and my computer opened the device manager and deleted something off my computer. Turns out it was my Bluetooth drivers and now my bluetooth is off and there is no way of turning it on. And i have tried...
  7. Bluetooth Driver question HID Keyboard

Bluetooth Driver question HID Keyboard: Hi Guys, I'm trying to build my own HID BLE Keyboard - and I would like Microsoft to detect it. On Android, it seems to connect just fine - but the most granular info I get from microsoft is "Driver Error". Is there any way I could dig deeper to figure out why the Input...
  8. Accidentally Deleted Bluetooth Drivers

Accidentally Deleted Bluetooth Drivers: I have accidentally deleted bluetooth drivers from my computer. I have tried to follow instructions online and I am not successful in doing this. My computer details are HP ALL IN ONE PC SERIAL NO 4CH54239G1 PRODUCT NO G7S60EA#ABU Can you help please...
  9. Realtek bluetooth driver (Deleted)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Realtek bluetooth driver (Deleted): How to reinstall Bluetooth driver? I deleted to fix a problem now I don't know how to fix it please help! Info: HP Pavilion Notebook, windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/realtek-bluetooth-driver-deleted/6c38f78e-fb70-4236-be9a-dcb702d38cde
  10. Bluetooth Driver Deleted

Bluetooth Driver Deleted: I deleted my bluetooth driver as it was not detecting any of my devices and this was a common solution for many people. However, Windows 10 never helped me reinstall the driver and now I do not know what to do. How can I get the Bluetooth driver back on my laptop?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth hid device missing

2. missing hid bluetooth