Windows 10: Bluetooth HID Keyboard driver causing this problem. Any fix? Tried uninstalling and...

Discus and support Bluetooth HID Keyboard driver causing this problem. Any fix? Tried uninstalling and... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tcool14032001 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Tcool14032001, Sep 4, 2020.

1. Bluetooth HID Keyboard driver causing this problem. Any fix? Tried uninstalling and...

/u/Tcool14032001, Sep 4, 2020

2. bluetooth HID device Problem

Hi,

Having an outdated driver causes functionality issues like what you are experiencing right now with your Bluetooth headset. As listed on the articles shared by
    Andre Da Costa on this very thread, you have to ensure that the latest
    Bluetooth drivers are installed. We suggest that you uninstall and reinstall drivers manually instead of letting Windows search for an updated driver automatically. Here are the steps to do that:

• Visit your device manufacturer’s website and download the latest driver from there.
    • Right-click on the Start button, then select Device Manager.
    • Select Bluetooth, then the Bluetooth driver
      name.
    • Right-click on driver and then select Uninstall device >
      Delete the driver software for this device check box > Uninstall.
    • After uninstalling, right-click the driver that's having the issue, select
      Update driver
      > Browse my computer for driver software.
    • Select Browse > look for the drivers you've just downloaded >
      OK.
    • Select Next > follow the steps to install the driver >
      Close
    • Restart your computer.

Update us on the status of the issue.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Sep 4, 2020
  3. Problem with HID (Human Interface Device) Drivers Missing

Hi,

It doesn't need to have two USB Input HID Driver, only one would work fine.

To check for possible cause of the issue, we suggest that you run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key. 
    • Type Troubleshooting. 
    • Click Hardware and Sound. 
    • Click Hardware and Devices. 
    • Follow the on-screen instructions. 
    If the issue still persists, uninstall and reinstall the driver.

Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Sep 4, 2020
  4. jwblue Win User

Bluetooth HID Keyboard driver causing this problem. Any fix? Tried uninstalling and...

Unable to uninstall keyboard

Since I plugged in the dongle for the new keyboard there have been two HID Keyboard Devices listed in Device Manager. Is it possible they are conflicting with one another?

Since the keyboard was installed the computer freezes constantly.. Before the keyboard was installed during the 3 years we have owned the computer the computer did not freeze one time.

jwblue, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth HID Keyboard driver causing this problem. Any fix? Tried uninstalling and...

1. Bluetooth HID Keyboard driver causing this problem. Any fix? Tried uninstalling and... - Similar Threads - Bluetooth HID Keyboard

2. How to fix uninstalled USB HID driver, because mouse and keyboard does not work on normal...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to fix uninstalled USB HID driver, because mouse and keyboard does not work on normal...: I accidentally removed some USB/HID drivers now I can't use mouse and keyboard but it works fine in recovery mode and bios https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-uninstalled-usb-hid-driver-because/220a0f88-31d8-463c-9bf6-aa0850cb9d66
  3. How to fix uninstalled USB HID driver, because mouse and keyboard does not work on normal...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix uninstalled USB HID driver, because mouse and keyboard does not work on normal...: I accidentally removed some USB/HID drivers now I can't use mouse and keyboard but it works fine in recovery mode and bios https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-uninstalled-usb-hid-driver-because/220a0f88-31d8-463c-9bf6-aa0850cb9d66
  4. How to fix uninstalled USB HID driver, because mouse and keyboard does not work on normal...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Mouse and keyboard not working after deleting Hid drivers. Any solutions?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and keyboard not working after deleting Hid drivers. Any solutions?: Hello there,I did a mistake and purposely deleted some important hid drivers files, hoping for a different outcome. Kinda scared I won't be able to use my computer anymore, so are there maybe any solutions you can come up with?I'm using windows 10 and restarting and plugging...
  6. How can i fix this HID Keyboard Device problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i fix this HID Keyboard Device problem?: My laptop keyboard doesn't work because the HID Keyboard Device can't start you can see it in the image. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-this-hid-keyboard-device-problem/285290b7-6983-44b1-bae0-4870e33952f5
  7. tried to uninstall Bluetooth driver

tried to uninstall Bluetooth driver: can someone please help me i tried to uninstall bluetooth driver because windows 10 automatic driver installer installed wrong driver, but it keep coming back after i restart computer, tried all registry and gpedit method, and disable installation settings too, none of them...
  8. Tried uninstalling audio driver to fix problem, now things aren

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tried uninstalling audio driver to fix problem, now things aren: I was using my headphones on my computer and they suddenly stopped working, even though it said their volume was on. I tried it on my phone and confirmed that the headphones weren't broken, it was my computer acting up. I followed a guide and it said to uninstall audio...
  9. Bluetooth HID Driver deleted

Bluetooth HID Driver deleted: In an attempt to fix the problem with my Bluetooth HID Driver, I uninstalled and attempted to reinstall it to no avail. I've attempted: scanning for hardware changes and going to the manufacturer's website and reinstalling the bluetooth 'driver', yet the Bluetooth HID Driver...
  10. Bluetooth Driver question HID Keyboard

Bluetooth Driver question HID Keyboard: Hi Guys, I'm trying to build my own HID BLE Keyboard - and I would like Microsoft to detect it. On Android, it seems to connect just fine - but the most granular info I get from microsoft is "Driver Error". Is there any way I could dig deeper to figure out why the Input...